Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-03, 23:06
ffffff

jesse everytime you post i touch myself
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2013-04-03, 23:34
Pim! Pim!

ratchet aren't you the one that considers man juice as cuisine and posted her tits?
i think i should be the one to take a shower hahaha
also considering how miserable you said you are a while back, your opinion about how to manage my life probably isn't worth much lol
Old 2013-04-03, 23:49
the legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmin View Post
also considering how miserable you said you are a while back, your opinion about how to manage my life probably isn't worth much lol
Ouch, Ratchet, that's gotta hurt...

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2013-04-03, 23:58
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
Old 2013-04-04, 08:46
<3 MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmin View Post
ratchet aren't you the one that considers man juice as cuisine and posted her tits?
i think i should be the one to take a shower hahaha
Lol Bitch please. I don't go ranting to people I've only known for a week about why I can't understand why my bf is pissed at me after I cheated on him. Like, no shit. He wouldn't have slapped you if you weren't whoring yourself off to other men. But it's pretty funny that he did. You probably deserved It.

As for me thinking cum is a cusine, yeah I like to swallow. What's it to you? At least I'm not a trick who cheats. And the pic? It was on a dare and only 2 people saw it. 1 of which was supposed to and it was taken down within 10 mins. Neither of which are cause for you to think I'm disgusting. You on the other hand are an utterly obnoxious trick, a worthless golddigger, and too stupid to realize that whoring yourself off to other men behind your mans back is wrong. But I shouldn't have to explain myself to you. It seems as though I'm doing way better in my relationships than you. I don't get slapped like a bitch like you did. Plus I don't have to cake on a stupid amount of makeup, dress like a hooker, or dye my hair an ugly fake red color to get attention because I'm too insecure about myself.

Damn I feel sorry for you. The way you act you'd be lucky if you can find a man who will tolerate all your shit. Hell, your not even good enough for the abusers.

Last edited by Zee; 2013-04-04 at 09:04.
Old 2013-04-04, 08:51
<3 MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
Ouch, Ratchet, that's gotta hurt...
Lol not at all. Actually seeing how fucking clueless this trick is is giving me a good laugh
Old 2013-04-04, 13:47
Magic Ball Master

Old 2013-04-04, 13:48
Magic Ball Master

I think we can all agree that if it's Pimmin vs. Ratchet, you both should be doing this with decidedly less clothes on. /pafthemagicdragon
Old 2013-04-04, 13:53
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Man, where is Kasia when we need her... Also, I see Pimmin doesn't like Ratchet and Ratchet doesn't like Pimmine... I guess Pimmin will like Twinsan them.
Wait a second, are we sure Pimmin isn't Twinsan in disguise? Most likely not but on this forum, who knows...
Old 2013-04-04, 13:56
You Only Live Twice

Send a message via AIM to Twinsan Send a message via MSN to Twinsan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
Man, where is Kasia when we need her... Also, I see Pimmin doesn't like Ratchet and Ratchet doesn't like Pimmine... I guess Pimmin will like Twinsan them.
Wait a second, are we sure Pimmin isn't Twinsan in disguise? Most likely not but on this forum, who knows...
i have no ill feeling against ratchet now, the past is the past, we learn from it and move on.
Old 2013-04-04, 13:57
Neko

That's enough with the insults, either get back on topic or I will close it.
Old 2013-04-04, 13:58
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
Man, where is Kasia when we need her...
Why would we need Kasia? I'm pretty sure we have other members just as capable of using the report button.
Old 2013-04-04, 14:02
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Just FYI, my remark about Pimmin being Twinsan in disguise was a joke, not an insult.
Old 2013-04-04, 14:04
Magic Ball Master

Actually, I found your post interesting. Even in jest, for someone who reacts so aggressively to allegations of sockpuppeting, your implication that Pimmin is Twinsan's sockpuppet/alter ego/beard seems very strange to me.
Old 2013-04-04, 14:08
Polly parrot

@ that gif DJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-J View Post
/pafthemagicdragon

Like... That song for children in Hungarian ????
Old 2013-04-04, 14:15
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
@ that gif DJ
Seriously, that's what I'm envisioning this thread as right now

Quote:

Like... That song for children in Hungarian ????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu3ILcyZwQ0

Which derived from the Peter, Paul and Mary song.
Old 2013-04-04, 14:24
Polly parrot

Waow... I always thought this was just a loosy Hungarian song by some random band...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTvPzJ0Rj4Q
Never suspected that there even was a cartoon.
Old 2013-04-04, 14:26
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Waow... I always thought this was just a loosy Hungarian song by some random band...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTvPzJ0Rj4Q
Never suspected that there even was a cartoon.
Well, the cartoon was inspired by the song, which (most people) associate with the use of cannabis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wik2uc69WbU

or...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFCwtoxX60g
Old 2013-04-04, 15:04
the legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
That's enough with the insults, either get back on topic or I will close it.
Agreed.

Also, just to point out, it was Ratchet who first started the bickering writing 3 large posts in sequence bashing Pim, who in turn solely replied 3 lines of text, and now gets yet another large post bashing her again.

So we can obviously see who's being overly agressive here over a matter that 1. was already solved and over-discussed in more than 3 pages; 2. it's someone else's life, no reason to judge so hard, mind your own business.

#sgktotherescue

sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2013-04-04, 15:07
the legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
Lol not at all. Actually seeing how fucking clueless this trick is is giving me a good laugh
Yeah, sure, but I was just kidding, take it easy there ok. my post wasn't meant to fire up the rage in you, geez.
Old 2013-04-04, 15:08
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Agreed.

Also, just to point out, it was Ratchet who first started the bickering writing 3 large posts in sequence bashing Pim, who in turn solely replied 3 lines of text, and now gets yet another large post bashing her again.

So we can obviously see who's being overly agressive here over a matter that 1. was already solved and over-discussed in more than 3 pages; 2. it's someone else's life, no reason to judge so hard, mind your own business.

#sgktotherescue
Where would we be without your wisdom, sheriff?

I mean, it's not like you egged on the conflict or anything.
Old 2013-04-04, 15:51
the legend

Quote:
Where would we be without your wisdom, sheriff?
People around here often loose track of how and when a conflict started (even when it's very clear), so I'm putting it briefly so mods can get the picture in one post. I think it helps stop the madness.

Quote:
I mean, it's not like you egged on the conflict or anything.
Read my post above for Zee. Also, I expected her to just reply that one specific line ("also considering how miserable you said you are a while back (...)") and not got ranting on her entire episode over and over again becoming exponentially agressive each time.

Old 2013-04-04, 16:12
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
People around here often loose track of how and when a conflict started (even when it's very clear), so I'm putting it briefly so mods can get the picture in one post. I think it helps stop the madness.
I don't think you meant to be condescending here, but I'm pretty sure the mods can read. Jesse has already given a warning in this thread. It isn't like he needed an encapsulated version of what was happening.
Old 2013-04-04, 18:18
<3 MP

Quote:
Agreed.

#sgktotherescue
Why mind my business? She bluntly posted about how she acted like a slut and doesn't understand why her man got mad. Isn't it apparent? She wouldn't have posted if she didn't want responses. So that's what I did. Responsed. And yes what happened to her was her own fault. Her bf isn't an asshole. She had it coming and would never have gotten hit if she knew how to control herself which she obviously doesn't. You all told her crap like, oh it's ok. You'll find someone else who's better. Why don't you people be honest with her and say, hey stop acting like a total slut and then maybe you won't get slapped. Nothing any of you guys told her would be helpful. You tried to be nice but I'm the only one who came out and told her the truth. Her behavior was completely out of line and she obviously shouldnt touch alcohol. It's her fault. Her bf isn't the asshole. She is.

SGK: just cause you got some thing for this fake girl doesn't mean that you can't open your eyes to see that her behavior was unjustified.
Old 2013-04-04, 18:29
Magic Ball GrandMaster

Zee, shut up

We haven't come out like that, because it's inappropriate of you.

Threads: News, Introduction, Discussion, Bugs collection || Content: Characters, Enemies, Items
Words come in all sizes. But even if they fit you,
they might not come at appropriate times.

Good for everyone is finding yourself first,
and then the good in others second.
Closed Thread

Tags
ding ding ding, greedy little new girl, strawman, this is gonna be epic