Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 2007-02-07, 15:00
schitzn's Avatar
schitzn schitzn is offline
Trippin Alien
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Oz-trail-e-err
Posts: 430
Lightbulb The Biggest Discovery Yet?

** Firstly, get a cup of coffee or a energy drink
** and make sure you read this from top to bottom, in full.
** This is all true, and I write this because I've discovered
** something that is changing my life. I want to share this
** with you because maybe you can grasp this discovery too.


I have had the wierdest week of my life.

I've had things happen to me this week that I would normally take as coincidental, and shrug off as a fluke, but I've recognized they've occured more frequently, and its because I've made them occur.

It all started when I discovered The Secret. Apparently, this secret had been known for centuries by a certain few, but kept away from the public, however many great people have stumbled upon this secret, like Einstein, Shakespeare, Newton, Hugo, Beethoven, Lincoln, and used it themselves in their life. This Secret seriously really works, and once you consider it over and intrepret it into your own definition of life, and get around the 'wave my wand' bullshit, you'll recognize like me that you truely have the ability to do anything through your mind by just thinking. Anything. You'll also flip out like I have here when you recognize that you are doing it.

The Secret has given me a lot of clarity on life itself, its explained to me why Im here, what I am, What Im to do, and how I can do it.

Im posting here, because I want to share this with you MBN boys and girls, because I think this truely has an amazing effect and may be the discovery of the century, the next big thing, possibly the biggest.

Heres some famous quotes, from some who knew the secret. Google them, they're real:

Alexander Bell
Quote:
What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists...and it becomes available only when you are in that state of mind in which you know EXACTLY what you want...and are fully determined not to quit until you get it

Albert Einstein
Quote:
Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming...
Ralph Emerson
Quote:
The Secret is the answer to all that has been, all that is, and all that will ever be
Henry Ford
Quote:
Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right.
Winston Churchill
Quote:
You create your own universe as you go along.
Buddha
Quote:
All that we are is the result of what we have thought
So, your probably wondering what this secret is?

thesecret.tv

Firstly, they sell the DVD, and they're trying to make a business from the idea.

Secondly, you may find it broadcast on your local tv station soon, it was broadcast for the first time in the world on tv in australia last week.

Thirdly, if you don't wanna fork out the bucks, then do a seach for "The Secret" ISO image. Worse case, Ill host the ISO for you guys if you can't get a copy. I only say this because this has to be seen.


Its a documentry style show that runs over the whole concept of the secret, its history, how to use it, how it fits into the world, and how people have already benefited from it.

Yes, yes, What is the actual secret is, is what you want to know, but I don't want to spoil your interest if I explain it incorrectly. But here goes anyway to the best of my ability:

Everything around us is made up of matter, your hand, the wall, the computer monitor your staring at. They all look like solid objects and defined. Its all a buch of molecules made up of atoms, and finally these atoms are made up of vibrating energy. Well, you probably knew this, right.

Our body is a means to intrepret different forms of energy, through our five body sensories, sight, sound, smell, taste and feel.

Our mind allows us to manipulate the energy around us by means of Quantum Physics. By imagining, thinking and believing, we can manipulate things around us. Our mind sends out Frequencies that interact with this energy surrounding us. We have the ability to manipulate and create things to occur around us, by the way we are using our mind to think.

We are created in the image of the universe, that is, we are a body of energy with infinite dimension, through our mind, a endless source of imagination that you can use to paint your world around you.

Your self-aware mind is the key to manipulating the world to paint your own story, dream, and by what your thinking, is what you paint.

Not soley because you give yourself goals and you set about achieving them, but because by what you think, actually changes the world itself.

How we do this is by visualization, positive thinking and believing we already have what we are aiming to achieve. Sorry, I can't explain this part very well.

Yes, I know it sounds like fairey, jeanie in a bottle kind of stuff, and I thought this too, but I've tried some of the techniques and I've recognized that it has truth to it, just like some of famous people I mentioned above.

Thats about as best as I can explain it, you'll need to see the DVD somehow to grasp the whole idea and theory behind it, and how to implement it. This is big stuff, and if you are interested, and cant get a hold of the documentry, PM me and Ill see what I can do
__________________
Edit Signature

Last edited by schitzn; 2007-02-07 at 15:26.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 2007-02-07, 15:17
Streg's Avatar
Streg Streg is offline
Or Emi (was StreGGy)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Italy (Citadel Island)
Posts: 5,430
Send a message via MSN to Streg
great, that has been my theory for years
__________________
YouTube channel:
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2007-02-07, 16:00
ChaosFish ChaosFish is offline
weee
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Viking Mothership, Living Quarters
Posts: 21,212
You have successfully arose my curiosity! (not a difficult task though)

I'll download that movie.

Talking about quantum physics, I'm still reading this book, and I should get back to it today, it's really interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 2007-02-07, 16:04
Jasiek's Avatar
Jasiek Jasiek is offline
Do the evolution.
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: You forgot Poland.
Posts: 8,100
Whatever...
Sounds like a scam to get some money from a already known concept.
__________________
Little Script Adventure
Join the Little Script Adventure team
Download Little Script Adventure

Last edited by Jasiek; 2007-02-07 at 16:10.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2007-02-07, 16:09
Darkflame's Avatar
Darkflame Darkflame is offline
Classic
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Sol, Earth, NL
Posts: 23,836
Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
The sum total of reality is the sum total of the beliefs of sentient life.

Thats it.
There is no need to miss-use terms like "dimensions", theres no need for elaborate explanations.
Everything, every concept, energy, mass, comes from that simple law of the universe.
__________________
http://fanficmaker.com <-- Tells some truly terrible tales.
-
Phones & Tricorders & Blobs & Bombs & 3D Printers & TVIntros also;stuff
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2007-02-07, 16:26
Jasiek's Avatar
Jasiek Jasiek is offline
Do the evolution.
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: You forgot Poland.
Posts: 8,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkflame View Post
The sum total of reality is the sum total of the beliefs of sentient life.
Illogical - it requires sentient life to be present from the beginning of the universe. It might work if you imagine a single deity, whose thoughts emanate from a state of pure energy into matter - but that's so like 3rd century and Plotinus.

Then you mgiht say the universe had no beggining, but it would be illogical too, becosue it is expanding, and if there is movement, there must also be a state of non movement, ergo the movement needs to have an origin.

Using that idea, there had to be a mind overseeing the creation, becouse if sentient life in the universe is the result of creation, the creation cannot be a result of sentient life.

Anyway, if we where the ones responsible for the reality, it would be a surreal universe - and as it is always 100% different than what we anticipated, there is only a single conclusion, that it's shape is independent from us.
__________________
Little Script Adventure
Join the Little Script Adventure team
Download Little Script Adventure
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 2007-02-07, 16:39
Medur's Avatar
Medur Medur is offline
LBA fan
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 2,997
Nice way to cash in using ideas that have been around for decades.

One of the first people to unite quantum physics, philosophy and self-improvement was the great (and now late) Robert Anton Wilson.

I recommend his book Prometheus Rising. It probably does what that DVD claims to do, only with half the drama and none of the greediness.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 2007-02-07, 17:42
LBAWinOwns's Avatar
LBAWinOwns LBAWinOwns is offline
Magic Ball Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,571
Send a message via MSN to LBAWinOwns
lol?

I would rather use MS Paint, at least that ain't no bullshit.

I really wanna see Els comment on this thread...
__________________

LBA Image Creator project
(image by leoboe! )

Get the Jump-Save-Bug graphically explained here
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 2007-02-07, 19:26
elmuerte's Avatar
elmuerte elmuerte is offline
Master of Science & Magic
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 8,882
M.e.h.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 2007-02-07, 19:33
Darkflame's Avatar
Darkflame Darkflame is offline
Classic
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Sol, Earth, NL
Posts: 23,836
Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasiek View Post
Illogical - it requires sentient life to be present from the beginning of the universe. It might work if you imagine a single deity, whose thoughts emanate from a state of pure energy into matter - but that's so like 3rd century and Plotinus.
"pure energy" and all that stuff is also invented gibberish.

The principle of belief is that consciousness is simply a fundamental of the universe from which everything else formed.
Mater, Energy, and everything else we think of as being "real" is only real because the mass of consciousness beliefs it so.

It collapsed the possibility's down into what we see as "real".

Maybe there was one consciousness at the start.
It is no less logical then saying anything else "just existed" at the start, or that it existed forever. Or that nothing existed, then it exploded.

Whatever your theory of the universe, your always left with that problem.

Quote:
Then you might say the universe had no beginning, but it would be illogical too, because it is expanding, and if there is movement, there must also be a state of non movement, ergo the movement needs to have an origin.
Not in the least.
It is utterly irrational to state that merely because the universe is expanding that it "didn't exist" at some point.

It is the *mass* in the universe that is expanding, and maybe, just maybe even the space.
But those are both properties of the universe not the universe itself.

And even if it was the universe, then expansion doesn't mean it came from a point, let alone, nothing. The universe could well be oscillating.

And even if there was a state of non-movement, that doesn't mean non-existents.

But, besides all these possibility's, it doesn't mater.

The principle is that our beliefs, including our views of the past, are what forms the universe as we see.
Big Bang, God, Goddess, Solid State.....all of these theory's are merely products of our consciousness forming the universe.
None is correct, none is wrong.

The universe is *all* possibility's all at the same time.

We are merely plotting a cause over the possibility's according to our beliefs.

Quote:
Anyway, if we where the ones responsible for the reality, it would be a surreal universe -
Why? And what makes you say it isn't?

Quote:
and as it is always 100% different than what we anticipated, there is only a single conclusion, that it's shape is independent from us.
Firely, its not always 100% different from what everyone anticipates.
Secondly, people dont believe in everything at once.

The cat is both dead and alive till we see it.

We understand the two possibilitys, and something just edges our beliefs to collapse the waveform on one of them.
Mass belief is more complex, of course, but the same principles apply.
Perhapes one persons personal belief starts a meme that spreads too others...collapseing the wave as it does.

If you look at partical physics, the number of theorys is huge.
The "mass belief" hasnt settled on one, but every new expirement by small groups tends to chop out some theorys. (and thus kills of "possibilitys" for what our universe is on that scale).


If there was just 1 person in the whole world, and he was being totaly honest with himself about what he beliefs, then yes anything unexpected would dissprove the theory.

But with 6.5 billion (normaly assumed ) sentient beings on the planet, things get a ted less predictable per-person.

And we shouldnt underestimate self-dought either. Sometimes we can work-out what should be correct, yet still have dought. I rarely have total self-confidence.

We often belief ourselfs to be wrong, yet not know the right answere.

This would give an "unexpected" result, yet not one inconsistant with the theory of belief.
__________________
http://fanficmaker.com <-- Tells some truly terrible tales.
-
Phones & Tricorders & Blobs & Bombs & 3D Printers & TVIntros also;stuff
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 2007-02-07, 21:15
Jasiek's Avatar
Jasiek Jasiek is offline
Do the evolution.
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: You forgot Poland.
Posts: 8,100
But we know for a fact, that there was a state in the past, when there where no humans, if we, humans where the ones creating reality - such a state would not be possible; so either it would have to be a product of some other life form, but when did they start to be? They would have to be eternal as well, so the only logical concept of a conscioussness creating space has to be a single one, that is eternal, and the universe around us is just a by product of it's thoughts.

The universe can be oscilating yes, but every movement needs a starting point, a force applied to it, so it needs a beggining, we know almost for a fact that when it happened we where not around to wittness it, let alone be the ones doing it - so who did?

And well, we expected the atoms to be like meatballs with neutrons, protons and elextrons just sticking out of them; well, we where wrong - then we expected them to be the most final, smallest particle that there is, yet again we where wrong, becouse quarks and then quants are discovered, now there's speculation about this bozone thing. We thought the earth is flat - we where wrong. If a mass psyche would be able to form reality, then hundreds of thousands of people thinking the earth is flat wouldn't make it so?

If universe was shaped by a mind, it wasn't ours, or any other races that exists, becouse there had to be a point in wich there was no race, and even if it where it would have to, at some point, exist in nothingness (sic!) in a void of some sorts and think out the universe, each of them would probably create a universe of their own - so there would have to be a single enitity thinking it out...

Sure, maybe our minds can shape things, simple things, who knows, but as we where not here when it started, we can't possibly the ones who did it!
And if you'll tell me we created all those fossils etc. and that all this, around us is relative - that's jsut bogus, the flaw of our times, constant relativism, both in science and morality.


If a person thinks, something exists only becouse it is "looked upon" i propose he stands alone in an empty cell where no one else can be, with a gun with a timer, and then stand with his back to it - let's see if it fires...
__________________
Little Script Adventure
Join the Little Script Adventure team
Download Little Script Adventure
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 2007-02-07, 21:30
Streg's Avatar
Streg Streg is offline
Or Emi (was StreGGy)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Italy (Citadel Island)
Posts: 5,430
Send a message via MSN to Streg
you know for a fact, or some1 has been trying to make u know for a fact?
imagine if some major figure in this world is fully known of this, i think he would try to mask it all, so that men can't find a way to use their powers as they would want, to make bad things and such
__________________
YouTube channel:
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 2007-02-07, 21:31
Jasiek's Avatar
Jasiek Jasiek is offline
Do the evolution.
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: You forgot Poland.
Posts: 8,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
you know for a fact, or some1 has been trying to make u know for a fact?
imagine if some major figure in this world is fully known of this, i think he would try to mask it all, so that men can't find a way to use their powers as they would want, to make bad things and such
Please, no more!
All those stupid conspiracy theories...
__________________
Little Script Adventure
Join the Little Script Adventure team
Download Little Script Adventure
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 2007-02-07, 23:23
schitzn's Avatar
schitzn schitzn is offline
Trippin Alien
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Oz-trail-e-err
Posts: 430
The Secret has a number of public speakers, doctors, physicists, philosophers and authors that expand on the concepts behind quantum physics, and theres a common theme here there relating too, they all recognize that thought has the ability to manipulate the surrounding world, and that we control thought.

All Im suggesting is if this tickles your curiosity, have a watch by some means (no warez linkz allowed), you might get something out of it like me. Im not asking for a debate of the theory, Im just asking you to watch and test it out yourself.

I've read numerous books and seem documentries that have elements of what they speak of, this kind of put it all together for me.
__________________
Edit Signature

Last edited by schitzn; 2007-02-07 at 23:33.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 2007-02-07, 23:47
Jasiek's Avatar
Jasiek Jasiek is offline
Do the evolution.
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: You forgot Poland.
Posts: 8,100
Dude, no offence, but you start to sound like a person preaching about a sect they discovered - sounds dangerous to me, I'd suggest a little distance... .
__________________
Little Script Adventure
Join the Little Script Adventure team
Download Little Script Adventure
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 2007-02-08, 10:30
schitzn's Avatar
schitzn schitzn is offline
Trippin Alien
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Oz-trail-e-err
Posts: 430
Ok, no more will be said.
__________________
Edit Signature
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 2007-02-08, 12:27
ChaosFish ChaosFish is offline
weee
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Viking Mothership, Living Quarters
Posts: 21,212
I just watched the movie, this was truly a brilliant spark of motivation. (no sarcasm intended)
The idea is absolutely true, I've seen it happening myself and to other people. But I'm not rushing to say "the law of attraction" is really the way they describe it. I think they just offered it in an "easy to get" form in the movie.

One thing, I noticed in particular:


Does this sign seem familiar to anyone...?

Answer ahead:
Spoiler:



This is quite amazing when you think of it

Last edited by ChaosFish; 2007-02-08 at 16:20.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 2007-02-08, 13:06
Reek's Avatar
Reek Reek is offline
Party animal
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: israel
Posts: 9,487
Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
I really don't know about all this conciousness and energy stuff, but i'm quite sure you have to be out of your fucking mind to believe anything written in a site called "thesecret.tv".

If you believe you can do something, it will obviously increase the chance of you doing it. I assume the movie says something along those lines, except adding a lot of terms like "dimensions" "energy" and such to make it look insightful.

I didn't watch the movie, but just visiting the site convinced me of what utter bullshit the movie contains.

I've read quite a few books which claim to hold the secret to love, joy, wealth and the meaning of life. And guess what, I'm not rich, in love or that happy. What a surprise.

Examples of such bullshit:
"The power of your subconcious", "The secret of Kaballah" etc.


Edit: I read in the wikipedia the the movie depicts a boy concentrating on a picture of a red bike, and then getting one shortly thereafter?
Right.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist
there's no room for subtleties, which are so important in personalities such as mine.

Last edited by Reek; 2007-02-08 at 13:13.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 2007-02-08, 13:11
ChaosFish ChaosFish is offline
weee
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Viking Mothership, Living Quarters
Posts: 21,212
That movie is a feel-good movie. But just because it has lots of drama and lots of blah doesn't mean it's pure bullshit.
It's just a thing to take into consideration.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 2007-02-08, 13:33
LBAWinOwns's Avatar
LBAWinOwns LBAWinOwns is offline
Magic Ball Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,571
Send a message via MSN to LBAWinOwns
It sounds very logical that there is way to try to higher the chance in good outcomes when a tossup arises, by trying to do certain things before the tossup arises.

Yet, I simply find no logic in that simply by wishing or imagine that you have some object, it'll increase the outcome of getting it.
__________________

LBA Image Creator project
(image by leoboe! )

Get the Jump-Save-Bug graphically explained here
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 2007-02-08, 13:39
Reek's Avatar
Reek Reek is offline
Party animal
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: israel
Posts: 9,487
Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Dude, like Medur said, these people are just presenting a used idea under a new name.

This same idea has appeared over the years in the form of Kabbalah, Scientology, ramblings about our subconcious, and many other forms.
It's all the same shit in different costumes, if you ask me.

Sadly, there is no magic trick to attaining happiness, or anything else for that matter. The fact that they use irrelevant words such as "engery" and "dimensions" just shows that their idea isn't even really based on scientific evidence.

I mean ffs, if the people who made this movie are so fucking enlightened, and can manipulate the universe with their minds, wouldn't they be doing more important things than selling dvds for 4.95$?
Geez.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist
there's no room for subtleties, which are so important in personalities such as mine.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 2007-02-08, 16:15
ChaosFish ChaosFish is offline
weee
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Viking Mothership, Living Quarters
Posts: 21,212
Even if they are idiots with their explanations, it's based on something.

I didn't say that when I opened the Parapsychology thread, but I opened that thread because of things that happened to me and to people I know, and I didn't even know any of this "The Secret", quantum physics, or even Kabbalah stuff before.

I basically didn't say anything because of the huge sarcasm here. Looks like everyone just bashed schitzn because he said something that seemed urological on first read.

Last edited by ChaosFish; 2007-02-08 at 16:18. Reason: Oops, ment to say "Kabbalah"
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 2007-02-08, 16:58
Echomote's Avatar
Echomote Echomote is offline
a well established member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Posts: 3,487
Send a message via MSN to Echomote
Not 100% related; but both times it has snowed (so much that it settled!) in england this year, the day before I was very tired (so much that I had slept in daytime). Every other day of the year I've been going to bed at like 1am and waking around 7am, and I've been fine. (Thats two seperate days, 23rd jan, 7th feb: snowed on 24th jan, 8th feb)

My body predicts snowfall somehow
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 2007-02-08, 17:37
the_angry_monkey's Avatar
the_angry_monkey the_angry_monkey is offline
formerly just angry
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Bradford, UK
Posts: 2,530
Positive thinking is simply a self fulfilling prophecy. If you look for positives you find them. If this secret were really this powerful, I am fairly sure some people would aim not to die...

Anyway - I always believe that I will get the job at an interview and I seldom do - am I doing it wrong?!?

Equally - a good video sells most things (there's a great Mormons quote from the Simpsons on that) I've listened to right wing American politicians on videos and had to stop myself agreeing because of the way the video is edited. A very dangerous medium


Quote:
Anyway, if we where the ones responsible for the reality, it would be a surreal universe - and as it is always 100% different than what we anticipated, there is only a single conclusion, that it's shape is independent from us.
A basic Platonic interpretation of the universe - a world of form and a world of matter
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 2007-02-08, 17:47
Jasiek's Avatar
Jasiek Jasiek is offline
Do the evolution.
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: You forgot Poland.
Posts: 8,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan2552 View Post
Not 100% related; but both times it has snowed (so much that it settled!) in england this year, the day before I was very tired (so much that I had slept in daytime). Every other day of the year I've been going to bed at like 1am and waking around 7am, and I've been fine. (Thats two seperate days, 23rd jan, 7th feb: snowed on 24th jan, 8th feb)

My body predicts snowfall somehow
And haven't it occured to you, that the same thing makes you sad and and makes the snow fall? Like pressure changes? But no... It's better to go into superstitions...
__________________
Little Script Adventure
Join the Little Script Adventure team
Download Little Script Adventure
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The discovery of the Hamalayi Guitar Fan Fics 13 2004-07-24 04:33
The biggest of them all: n00b of the year morshem Off topic 2 2004-01-01 13:36
What is the biggest PC game? bunnyrabbot02 Off topic 42 2003-07-30 12:29
What's the biggest LBA mystery you want to be solved in LBA3? {}ghost{} General 23 2002-09-25 12:35
Biggest Game Dissappointments 2001-2002 CS2x Off topic 22 2002-02-16 08:53


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:09.


News Feed
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, the Magicball Network