Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > The site and forum
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The site and forum Place your comments about the Magic Ball Network here. Talk here about the Magicball Network and the forum.

Old 2013-04-28, 01:00
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
Battler, you should rewrite that, because it sounds like you're sad that Kitarii is not partial in your favor
Let me clarify then. Nowadays, I want all forum staff to be impartial. But back then, I think it was 2007 or so, I wanted a staff member partial in my favor. And I supported Kitarii for that. But instead, he is now partial against me, which kind of hurts me.
Old 2013-04-28, 01:01
Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
Just for your information, Kitarii is Moderator because I did my best to gather votes in his favor in the poll back then when we were electing Moderators. Were it not for that, only Jasiek would have been promoted. I supported him so he could Moderate in support of me, but he failed to do that.
That's kind of weird.
Old 2013-04-28, 01:02
~

Quote:
Nowadays, I want all forum staff to be impartial. But back then, I think it was 2007 or so, I wanted a staff member partial in my favor.
Well, some people grow up, some don't.
Old 2013-04-28, 01:03
Polly parrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasia View Post
It sort of restores my faith in this place.
If such mod had been elected without any "additional help", it'd be shocking.

You're on the verge of making a personal attack Kasia...
(Just warning you.)

You have too many emotion right now to phrase correctly your thoughts I think... You should sleep and come back later once you've settled... I would clear your thoughts and avoid you saying anything bad.
(I know I wouldn't trust myself in such a situation.)
Old 2013-04-28, 01:03
Previously Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
well to be fair, at the time link was telling sgk what an asshole i am, and calling me a soul rapist, even though i never did anything to him. he seemed full of hatred at the time, yeah.
Well, this was originally a private conversation in which I took some liberties I wouldn't consider appropriate for a public forum post. It was a mistake to agree to make this conversation public.

I'd like to say also, that I was slightly angry at the moment, but not hateful. I don't hate you and never did. I was just really pissed by your attitude. But as I said already, I also know that you can be a nice and even funny person when you want to, and this community could benefit from having you on board, if you decided to focus on the positive contributions.

Actually, since the conversation DID go public and I feel some regret for my insulting words, I present you my public excuses here, right now.
Old 2013-04-28, 01:05
Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Regarding impartiality, I was wondering what this was about: http://forum.magicball.net/showpost....0&postcount=28.
So basically, what's the offense? "evil people". Hmm, that's got to hurt!
It surely deserves a public excuse to Anakin for not bringing justice right away.

While, in a nutshell:
get battler to shut up
you're stupid
the most wishy-washy, dull and insipid person I know
cheat, pedophile
kill yourselves
you are a pedophile who hates jews
I smile at the thought of all you people dying horrible, painful deaths
you are a terrible human being
it was just a cheap snipe at obras
... are all perfectly cool things to say to other members.
Thanks, I'll look into these
Old 2013-04-28, 01:07
~

Quote:
You're on the verge of making a personal attack Kasia...
(Just warning you.)

You have too many emotion right now to phrase correctly your thoughts I think... You should sleep and come back later once you've settled... I would clear your thoughts and avoid you saying anything bad.
(I know I wouldn't trust myself in such a situation.)
No, a mod has just posted content that should be seen by mods only. He IS a bad mod. This is not a personal attack, I don't know Kitarii and I have no idea whom he is, but what I know for sure is that he's not a good mod, just that.

I phrase things exactly as I want them to sound.
And I'm having a nice evening, eating a delicious salad and playing with my dog. No negative emotions "in real life", don't worry.
Old 2013-04-28, 01:08
~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Thanks, I'll look into these
Well, you shouldn't look into them if they were not reported.
That's why I reported them, I hope your job will be easier now.
Old 2013-04-28, 01:08
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Link:

I see, and I appreciate that.

It's important for me that people know that 90% of my so called "trolling" is done in humour. True, some times I get carried away. Sometimes I'm overly rude, and I end up regretting it. Sometimes I'm just messing around and I think people here take it too seriously.

Either way, I'm definitely not "evil", as most of my friends here will probably attest to.

Kasia either truly believes that I am, or for some reason wants everyone else to believe that. I'm sorry, but that's just ridiculous.
Old 2013-04-28, 01:09
You what?!

Quote:
Just for your information, Kitarii is Moderator because I did my best to gather votes in his favor in the poll back then when we were electing Moderators. Were it not for that, only Jasiek would have been promoted. I supported him so he could Moderate in support of me, but he failed to do that.
Fairly silly to do that, sorry for trying to be impartial and letting you down. Actually wait, I'm not sorry for that part.

Quote:
It sort of restores my faith in this place.
If such mod had been elected without any "additional help", it'd be shocking.
Imagine if everyone was as easily offended as you - consider if I had made such a comment about you, how would you be feeling right now?
Old 2013-04-28, 01:09
~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Well, this was originally a private conversation in which I took some liberties I wouldn't consider appropriate for a public forum post. It was a mistake to agree to make this conversation public.

I'd like to say also, that I was slightly angry at the moment, but not hateful. I don't hate you and never did. I was just really pissed by your attitude. But as I said already, I also know that you can be a nice and even funny person when you want to, and this community could benefit from having you on board, if you decided to focus on the positive contributions.

Actually, since the conversation DID go public and I feel some regret for my insulting words, I present you my public excuses here, right now.
You're great.
Old 2013-04-28, 01:11
New efforts! :)

May I ask how infractions work? I can't seem to find an explanation on the site.

Take a look at the blog!

LBA:LID Demo v1.0 HERE
Report bugs here! Thanks Alexfont!
----------------------------------------
Take a look at Vindish's mod!
~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitarii View Post
Imagine if everyone was as easily offended as you - consider if I had made such a comment about you, how would you be feeling right now?
I wouldn't have said such thing if you didn't abuse my rights.
If I did something BAD and was reprimended because of it, I wouldn't feel either offended or sad.
LBA fan

Only dropping in because Battler's last two posts reminded me of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav Sweden View Post
Once again I walked up the heavy stairs to Obrasilo's 42nd floor appartment. This time, it felt worse than ever - the heat was unbareable and air conditioning is an unknown conception in Slovenia. When I was about to give in and just faint on some random floor, I recognized the faces of four men, Obrasilo's bodyguards. Lbaguy3d, n-softind, chainsaw2000 and mechawarrior spotted me, a shadowy filthy little creature with a silver attaché case, immediatly. "Get in, he's waiting for you", one of them said with their characteristic, robotic voice. Their discipline was scary - I wondered if this was the appartment where my sinful life was to end. I went in through the grey reinforced metal door and found no one. "Obras?", I said. No one answered. I went into the kitchen. No one there. I felt my stomach tighten. "Joao de Camones?", I called. Just as I thought that he was lying hiding somewhere, the door to the freezing chamber opened and a tall, dark, man in a pink blazer and bloodstained, yellow shorts climbed out. I noticed that he wore his usual white loafers with red socks. He smiled, it felt creepy. "Obrasilo! I thought you were gone!", I said. His smile vanished. "NO ONE calls me Obrasilouw...", he said. His voice was like the sound of a vipera skin being grinded in a rusty mill. I shivered. "Only Swedish hackers do, I am Joao de Camones, administrator of the Ring of Lightning forums. Come to my bedroom!" The smile returned and he winked. Now his voice sounded as normal as ever. "I'm gonna die. Right here, right now", I thought. Blood on the tracks and it will be mine...

I followed him to his bedroom. It was quite big, but still there was not much space to walk in - the floor was filled with coke bottles. "We had a party here yesterday", he smiled and said. "We drank coke all night and ate big sandwiches. It was me and my body guards." He sighed and his face got a happy expression. I had get out of here. I started to feel really tense, and I think that I showed a little of it on the surface because suddenly he started to sound threatening again (he loves it when his victims show how scared they are, it makes him feel high on power). "So, you dared to come to me, all alone...Marjan, close the door..." One of his guards turned up and locked the door from the outside. "...this better be good."

He picked up a large kitchen knife and started to polish his nails. Now I couldn't hold back anymore, my blood was speeding and I was sweating and trembling and there was no way now that he didn't notice in what kind of death grip he held me in. "Open your case", he said with a very cold voice. I put it on the bed and opened it - what was I to do? "Haha, what is it that you want from me, mate?", he smiled and said as he saw the shiny 100 dollar bills - there were 2000 of them. "Four votes in the wrestlefeast, that's all I ask for", I said. His face froze and he took five big steps towards me and put his hairy hand on my shoulder. He took a tight grip of me and it felt as if he was gonna crush my bones. For about thirty seconds we stood there, just breathing. The sweat was dripping down my neck. He was of course the one to break the silence. "Well, you got to feel it in your bones, pleasure doing business with you." He let me loose and closed the case. He whistled and the body guards turned up. "Vote for him.", he screamed. "Your orders our law, Heil Obras!", they screamed back. They went into the Magic Ball Network and cast one vote each for me. "Great, I am crushing Aule", I thought to myself.
I felt relieved, perhaps I was gonna survive my meeting with Obrasilo.

After they had voted it seemed like everyone in the room forgot about me. Obras started drinking coke and his guards did the same on his command. After about 20 minutes I started to get nervous again and asked the Obrasilo, now in his best mood, laughing and joking with the guards, if I could leave. He stopped laughing and looked at me for a couple of seconds. I thought "This is the bitter end of the life of a wild rover." Then he started to laugh again and soon his guards had joined the choir. They started walking towards me and in my desperation I had soon pulled my golden dagger. "A dagger! I knew it!", Obrasilo spat. "Traitor! Jew! Woman! PM Atresica and tell her to delete your votes!" "No! You can't! This is the money of...", I screamed but was interrupted by the enormous hand of mechawarrior who crawled around my neck. He was strangling me. "OK, finally it ends", I thought to myself as I felt how I couldn't take in any oxygen at all and soon things were starting to get dark. I heard a distant scream. "FFS! LET HIM LIVE! LET HIM LIVE FFS!" Obrasilo's mad voice. Mechawarrior let go of me and I fell down to the concrete floor, gasping for air. "Guards, I'm going on a 30 day break to my North Korean mansion. Throw that loser out of here. Now he knows that no one fucks with Obrasilo. By the way, while I am away - maintain my presence at the Magic Ball Network, the fact that I'm gone doesn't mean that my influence on the forums are taking a break. Obey and post." Then he took the money and a parachute and jumped out of the window. The final thing I heard was his maniac laughter. I knew in my heart that it was not for the last time.

So, now I need your help. I need to get those four votes back in order to beat Aule - please vote for me.
Old 2013-04-28, 01:14
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
OK, everyone hold on your horses.
So first we want to ignore Anakin and A_LIPSTICK, but then we start all this drama about them here? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of ignoring them?
Old 2013-04-28, 01:15
ffffff

if laughter could make you orgasm i would have just squirted so hard i'd have been propelled to the other side of the room
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2013-04-28, 01:16
Polly parrot

Quote:
OK, everyone hold on your horses.
So first we want to ignore Anakin and A_LIPSTICK, but then we start all this drama about them here? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of ignoring them?

Erm, sorry.

I believe you've completely missed the point... Those who want to ignore them can ignore them, starting a massive boycott isn't a solution (as it has been discussed in this very thread ).
Old 2013-04-28, 01:17
Party animal

a toast to gustav sweden - the original troll!
Old 2013-04-28, 01:18
~

Quote:
Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of ignoring them?
Well of course it does.
But you didn'y agree to ignore them.
I can. If you could as well, there wouldn't be many vulnerable people left, so I believe they'd stop.

Lipstick, you're boring. How many new alegorias of making fun of people will you create?
Old 2013-04-28, 01:18
Polly parrot

I must say I liked that one...

She was saying she was having fun, not really making fun...
Old 2013-04-28, 01:19
~

Quote:

Erm, sorry.

I believe you've completely missed the point... Those who want to ignore them can ignore them, starting a massive boycott isn't a solution (as it has been discussed in this very thread ).
A massive boycott wasn't my intention either.
I wanted those people who get offended so often, to not respont to that.
I believe it'd make them unable to do what they do now. Just this.
Old 2013-04-28, 01:19
Party animal

Quote:

Lipstick, you're boring. How many new alegorias of making fun of people will you create?
she was talking about the fic medur posted, not battler.
Old 2013-04-28, 01:21
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Well of course it does.
But you didn'y agree to ignore them.
I can. If you could as well, there wouldn't be many vulnerable people left, so I believe they'd stop.
I did agree in the end. I just forgot to inform you. And I even started ignoring them, until this whole drama started just now.
Old 2013-04-28, 01:21
~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
she was talking about the fic medur posted, not battler.
Hasn't she seen that before?
Old 2013-04-28, 01:22
Party animal

I asked her, she didn't.