Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Fics

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Fics Place for your fan fictions

Old 2004-11-17, 15:49
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Post C.S.I.: Twinsun

This is my new fanfic: C.S.I.: Twinsun.

First, let me introduce you to the Twinsunian C.S.I. team:
Leader: Jerome Baldino,
The doctor: Ker'aooc,
Head researcher: John Proximus (the quetch from LBA 2 not being from Citadel Island),
Researcher #1: Mr. Felix,
Researcher #2: Mrs. Brune,
Researcher #3: Bob Vortix,
Sound technician: Zoe.
Episode no. 1: WHEN TERROR HAPPENS
A night on Proxima Island. The old grobo, living in the house at the end of Proxim-City is found dead by Twinsen's neighbor, who is in Proxima Island to get his pension. Then, the C.S.I. team arrives, and they find many fingerprints around the house's door. Also, they certify, that the grobo's death is certainly due to a murder, and not to a suicide (and the less of all, an accident). Vortix finds a tape in the house, and, when the team comes back to the headquarters (built, where the old Military Camp was on Principal Island), Zoe examines it, and finds out, that the person, whose voice is recorded on the tape, is a rabbibunny. Baldino and Proximus go back to the crime scene, and find some footprints. Then, in the headquarters, the prooves get examined, and the D.N.A. and the prints (both finger and foot) they found are of Jack McMarty, the Citadel Island thief. He is a rabbibunny, so the main suspects goes to him. They tell this to Twinsun's sheriff, Twinsen, who recognizes the thief's voice immediately. They go to his home, and interrogate him. He explains, that he did record the tape, but he didn't kill anyone. So, the C.S.I. team is once again on work. After all the research, they finally find the real murderer, a certain mr. Ernest Tuebingen, one of the survived FunFrock's soldiers. He's a quetch, and some of the fingerprints reveal Tuebingen's presence on the crime scene. They go to Tuebingen's home, where Baldino arrests him, with Twinsen's help. Then, the whole C.S.I. team, along with Twinsen, joins the grobo's funeral.

I declare this fanfic open. Post your ideas here, and new episodes are more than welcome (the best of them will become part of the storyline for TO2: Legend of the four planets).

Last edited by Battler; 2004-11-17 at 15:59. Reason: Added some formatting...
Old 2004-11-17, 20:35
Refrão* (ligar overdrive)

i never watched CSI but this is okay anyway,

and tell me, how can someone find finger prints of a rabbibunny?
Old 2004-11-18, 02:42

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
Wow. This is exactly what CSI would be if it had a plot!
Old 2004-11-18, 09:07
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarKid
i never watched CSI but this is okay anyway,

and tell me, how can someone find finger prints of a rabbibunny?
Actually, I made a mistake. Not fingerprints, but handprints.