Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

General The general chatting goes on in here. That means talk about the LBA games and it's world.

Old 2017-09-23, 20:07
lba 4 life

Question mysterious gem

who knew about this gem in lba 2? If you pick it up it doesn't even show in the inventory!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lba2_004.png‎
Views:	42
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	10119  
Old 2017-09-23, 21:26
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

True. I've just noticed that in my last games. And also, in the dressing room of the pub with stage near the port of Otringal (so they call it in the Spanish version) there is a Nitro Mecha Penguin that if you catch it erases from the inventory all the Mecha Penguins that you have collected.
Old 2017-09-23, 21:28
Quetching a Mr.

...Even after all of these years we still find new things...

And I thought I knew most - guess not.

Perhaps those couple of things were meant for testing? But they got left in by accident? Or maybe it was purposefully an odd surprise?

Did you know if you go to Desert Island to get the Pearl of Incandescence early (during the rain) and return to Citadel Island to make the Ring of Lightning that it shows the item completely yellow? It also does not show a message - much like you have with the gem there.