Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > The site and forum

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The site and forum Place your comments about the Magic Ball Network here. Talk here about the Magicball Network and the forum.

Old 2021-10-05, 21:19
strange dreamer

Whatever happened to schtooci??

aka A_LIPSTICK aka Elliptic.

She's gone and forever deleted from these boards?
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2021-10-05, 22:53
Neko

yes.
Old 2021-10-06, 00:33
strange dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
yes.
On her own request?
Old 2021-10-06, 09:48
Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
On her own request?
Yeah
Old 2021-10-06, 15:27
strange dreamer

Quote:
Yeah
Well, I didn't see that coming...
Old 2021-10-06, 19:28
Neko

Quote:
Well, I didn't see that coming...
neither did I.
I don't want to encourage it, as it is a blow to the history for the mbn. But all in all I think it's part of the right to be forgotten that you own your own data.
Old 2021-10-07, 01:38
strange dreamer

Quote:
neither did I.
I don't want to encourage it, as it is a blow to the history for the mbn. But all in all I think it's part of the right to be forgotten that you own your own data.
She does have the right to do that,

But

It's pretty sad, she's one of the hardcore oldtimers here, sooo many stories, and what's more strange is that noone talked about it (or did I miss something?). Well, there you have it schtooci, at least one member noticed your absence in mbn and talked about it! Even though we weren't the best of friends and stuff. But I've never held onto any hard feelings for ya. It was all fun and games in the end. Oh and I still have that audio you recorded for me saying "stop posting.. stop posting.. stop posting.." and your british accent is just so delightful to the point that I've listened to that from beginning to end several times, even though you're just repeating the same thing over and over ^.^... Hah! Farewell!!

A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2021-10-07, 13:08
Neko

the messages are not hard deleted from the server, meaning that if you still regret it later on, they can be restored. But only by El or me
Old 2021-10-07, 17:18
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
reading this i can understand why she wanted to delete her profile
Quote:
She does have the right to do that,

But

It's pretty sad, she's one of the hardcore oldtimers here, sooo many stories, and what's more strange is that noone talked about it (or did I miss something?). Well, there you have it schtooci, at least one member noticed your absence in mbn and talked about it! Even though we weren't the best of friends and stuff. But I've never held onto any hard feelings for ya. It was all fun and games in the end. Oh and I still have that audio you recorded for me saying "stop posting.. stop posting.. stop posting.." and your british accent is just so delightful to the point that I've listened to that from beginning to end several times, even though you're just repeating the same thing over and over ^.^... Hah! Farewell!!

This is work of higher intelligences, who take other, esoteric and psychological sciences into account than we are normally used to even consider, numerology being one of them, because everything for them is ritualistic and everything is meant for a deep programming of our psychological state. One day witchcraft and science will collide.
Old 2021-10-07, 22:08
Neko

Wow man even at her goodbye you are still acting creepy *shiver*
Old 2021-10-08, 07:21
strange dreamer

Quote:
Wow man even at her goodbye you are still acting creepy *shiver*
Is this directed towards me?

In case it is... Uh. It's just a humorous way to show I appreciate her efforts, like, "hey haven't forgotten those things, it was fun and all, good times". For one, I've never ever complimented her on anything during these 18 years or so I've been here, might as well do it now y'know? she does have a nice voice afterall. Besides, I see people all the time noticing a certain actor/actress/singer's accent and complimenting on it, it's fine to do it for any normal person who isn't famous too.
Quote:

Last edited by SpaceGuitarist; 2021-10-08 at 08:41.