Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

General The general chatting goes on in here. That means talk about the LBA games and it's world.

Old 2017-09-21, 10:10
Magic Level: Green Ball

What did you do wrong in LBA?

Well, except for the bug with ferry and weather, which allows Twinsen to go to the Desert island before storm ends (which I did) and except those speedrunning things, did you perform anything wrong way during playing LBA?

For example, I went through the cave on the Island across from the Hasienda backwards and kill the Protection spell monster first. I am sure he was very suprised.
Also when I was a kid I missed a lot while jumping over the precipices on the cliffs on the way to Tralu, so I jumped on the path from above after the snake and precepices.
Old 2017-09-22, 19:03
lba 4 life

in the playstation version when you saved, it showed the percentage of the game game you completed. I coudn't get more than 93% so I kept wandering around thinking I missed something. Also there was a sphero lady at the last scene that wasn't in the story so it lead me to believe even more I had missed on something.
Old 2017-09-23, 00:44
Quetching a Mr.

If you use the LBAnimator, and look at the last model you'll notice it's the sphere lady - she is also the last entry in the BODY.HQR. (If I remember the title of that package correctly)
Old 2017-09-23, 19:57
lba 4 life

well thank you mr. quetch, you just made my day!
Old 2017-09-23, 20:03
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
wait, what sphero lady are you guys talking about?
Old 2017-09-24, 16:26
You what?!

I think they mean there's a new character they didn't recognise in that party scene on Citadel Island at the end of the game.

I remember the red card bug catching me out when I first played... There was no fixing that mistake, you had to start the game over.
Old 2017-09-25, 17:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitarii View Post
I remember the red card bug catching me out when I first played... There was no fixing that mistake, you had to start the game over.
Oh, yeah!
I found the red card bug when I played LBA second time. And I found it on the Mobile version, released a few years ago. They didn't fix it before release. I was sooo mad

There is another bug like this - the bug with invisible and untouchable wheel for shuttle in the Tower on Zilish. I did something wrong on the island and because of it I could not pick the wheel up and fly away from Zilish
Old 2017-09-26, 19:05
Magic Ball Master

There is a thread with some of these. I was trying to get all this possible issues so we could fix the original scripts. Haven't done anything yet, but still in the pipeline

TwinEngine v0.2.1 win32 beta released - open source re-implementation of the LBA 1 original engine.
[Discuss]|[Download]|[Changes]|[SourceCode]|[Issues]

The Sacred Carrot website
Old 2017-09-27, 09:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by xesf View Post
There is a thread with some of these. I was trying to get all this possible issues so we could fix the original scripts. Haven't done anything yet, but still in the pipeline
This thread wasn't supposed to be a bug thread, rather a thread with hm... let's say alternative method of playing.