Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > LBA Modifications > LBA Modifications - General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 2014-06-09, 03:56
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

LBAnimator bug (?)

Hey guys, I'm trying to use LBAnimator, but when I try to load HQR (invobj.hqr or body.hqr) files with it I get the following error:

"Access violation at address 00410CDF in module 'LBAnimatorStudio.exe'. Read of address 00000002."

Any ideas??? I'm very new to these tools, so I apologize if this is an easy or obvious fix.
Old 2014-06-10, 01:43
Polly parrot

I don't think I can help, but for someone to help you'll need to post some info on your operating system...
Have you tried running LBAnimator as admin though ?
Old 2014-06-10, 05:35

I'm running Windows 8 in comparability mode for XP service pack 3, and am also running the program as administrator. Thank you for the reply and advice, I completely forgot to provide that info.
Old 2014-06-22, 03:01
Magic Ball Master

Hi Joshua,
I'm getting the same issue on Windows 8 while trying to load the invobj.
For the body to work you need to setup all the HQR on settings.

Really don't know what it's happening and don't have the environment any more to try and catch the bug :/

TwinEngine v0.2.1 win32 beta released - open source re-implementation of the LBA 1 original engine.
[Discuss]|[Download]|[Changes]|[SourceCode]|[Issues]

The Sacred Carrot website
Old 2014-06-22, 16:19

Hmmmn. I have the settings configured. Getting a windows 7 soon, maybe that will fix it. I'll do my best to find a solution, and post when I find something, encase anyone else has the same problem. Thanks for trying!
Old 2014-07-06, 19:55

Still trying to find the bug... Could you possibly send me the source code for the program? It would make finding the bug and actually fixing it far more likely. Thanks!
Old 2014-07-07, 12:43
Magic Ball Master

Sure, please send me a PM with you're e-mail address so I can send you the source code.

TwinEngine v0.2.1 win32 beta released - open source re-implementation of the LBA 1 original engine.
[Discuss]|[Download]|[Changes]|[SourceCode]|[Issues]

The Sacred Carrot website