Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2013-08-09, 11:42
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post

You need a girlfriend 4real.
Yeah, indeed.
Old 2013-08-09, 11:50
ffffff

or castration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
Not legal ofc. No more to add.
maybe uh, why you think that way? although what i really want is for jmckalling to talk some more about the bane moisturising creams have on society.
[21:53] <OBattler> i just donĀ“t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2013-08-09, 18:29
the legend

huhuhuhu
Old 2013-08-09, 19:09
Neko

Our cat was castrated, but he was still horny. Only now he only hunted for pillows instead of pussycats

Weird huh
Old 2013-08-09, 19:19
Magic Ball GrandMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Our cat was castrated, but he was still horny. Only now he only hunted for pillows instead of pussycats

Weird huh
Nope, not weird, but immensely funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_LIPSTICK View Post
although what i really want is for jmckalling to talk some more about the bane moisturising creams have on society.
Assuming you're serious. You mean the effect those creams have on society? I don't think it has anything to do with my opinion about what medicine does, it's just a totally different thing, with different motives, that I'm not 'particularly a fan of'.
Why would I associate it with medicine then you ask? Because I assume the same position against it in terms of disliking its usage.

On the subject, moisturising creams (or any other cream) disgust me when applied to the hands. I can't stand the sound of it. And I don't want to think about what it would make me feel if I had to touch such a hand...
This has everything to do with applying chemicals to the (in my opinion) perfect body, polluting it's state.

Threads: News, Introduction, Discussion, Bugs collection || Content: Characters, Enemies, Items
Words come in all sizes. But even if they fit you,
they might not come at appropriate times.

Good for everyone is finding yourself first,
and then the good in others second.

Last edited by J McKalling; 2013-08-09 at 19:25.
Old 2013-08-10, 13:13
Pim! Pim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J McKalling View Post
On the subject, moisturising creams (or any other cream) disgust me when applied to the hands. I can't stand the sound of it. And I don't want to think about what it would make me feel if I had to touch such a hand...
you're gonna love sex
Old 2013-08-10, 13:28
Magic Ball GrandMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmin View Post
you're gonna love sex
Yes I did, but I'm not goin to discuss that

Threads: News, Introduction, Discussion, Bugs collection || Content: Characters, Enemies, Items

Old 2013-08-10, 21:34
<3 MP

This just got weird...
Old 2013-08-10, 21:49
Magic Ball GrandMaster

It reminds me of the Elvis era.
Sex, drugs and rock & roll.
We're only missing some music now

So, what's next?

Old 2013-08-16, 02:57
Magic Level: Fire Ball

The reality is, the current legal system with regards to drugs is completely flawed. We have drugs as dangerous as alcohol not only being legal but also socially acceptable, not to mention the pressure teenagers/young adults face into getting wasted every weekend. Then on the flip-side we have drugs like marijuana illegalised and frowned upon, when you could smoke it to your hearts content without seeing any where near the amont of damage the same quantity of alcohol would cause. Even drugs like ecstasy and LSD can be safer than alcohol if used responsibly. And that's what it all comes down to - being responsible. As long as you completely inform yourself of a substance and use it responsibly you are extremely unlikely to experience any negative long-term affects. Unfortunatly many humans are stupid and take advantage of drugs, and it's true than drugs like heroin and cocaine are more damaging and addicting, but if person is completely aware of these facts and still want to partake in them, it should be up to them. Too many people get peer-pressured into taking drugs which is what give them a bad name.

Psychedelic drugs can be extremely beneficial for many reasons, and for me they should be respected and used for self improvement and enlightenment. Many people don't know what to expect from them, either through lack of experience of lack of research, and would not be able to handle them. These are the sorts of people who give the drugs a bad name - they take it blindly and freak out or fuck shit up. Some people would ingest any drug presented to them as long as it would get them "high", which of course is a very serious and sad issue, but the drugs are not solely to blame, many other factors must be taken into consideration.

"Drugs" is such a broad topic, I guess I've just covered a few of my personal thoughts. Some people can't be trusted with them, which ruins it for the rest of us.
Old 2013-08-16, 03:12
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lba07 View Post
The reality is, the current legal system with regards to drugs is completely flawed. We have drugs as dangerous as alcohol not only being legal but also socially acceptable, not to mention the pressure teenagers/young adults face into getting wasted every weekend. Then on the flip-side we have drugs like marijuana illegalised and frowned upon, when you could smoke it to your hearts content without seeing any where near the amont of damage the same quantity of alcohol would cause. Even drugs like ecstasy and LSD can be safer than alcohol if used responsibly. And that's what it all comes down to - being responsible. As long as you completely inform yourself of a substance and use it responsibly you are extremely unlikely to experience any negative long-term affects. Unfortunatly many humans are stupid and take advantage of drugs, and it's true than drugs like heroin and cocaine are more damaging and addicting, but if person is completely aware of these facts and still want to partake in them, it should be up to them. Too many people get peer-pressured into taking drugs which is what give them a bad name.

Psychedelic drugs can be extremely beneficial for many reasons, and for me they should be respected and used for self improvement and enlightenment. Many people don't know what to expect from them, either through lack of experience of lack of research, and would not be able to handle them. These are the sorts of people who give the drugs a bad name - they take it blindly and freak out or fuck shit up. Some people would ingest any drug presented to them as long as it would get them "high", which of course is a very serious and sad issue, but the drugs are not solely to blame, many other factors must be taken into consideration.

"Drugs" is such a broad topic, I guess I've just covered a few of my personal thoughts. Some people can't be trusted with them, which ruins it for the rest of us.
My thoughts exactly. The only thing that I think you forgot to say is that some people use drugs as a escape method to when things are realy bad in their lives, and that also causes several problems. I don't know what could be done in that case, though =/