Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic > Member Announcements
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Announcements Announcements like "I'm leaving", "I'm new", "Happy Birthday", etc. goes in here.

Old 2006-01-14, 20:36
Hello

Send a message via MSN to Gustav Sweden
A blog

Well, Double-J has stopped blogging. But fear not, the MBN political blog tradition continues with a guy, perhaps not as controversial, but definitely as much commited as DJ was. That's me, ppl! Have a look here:

http://www.gustavlundblad.com

I sometimes write in English, sometimes in Swedish.
Old 2006-01-23, 05:07
The return of

Nice... Proof for the Hugo Chavez quote? Im not denying it, rather there is quite a possibility he may have said it, but since your very keen on noting that bloggers should use both eyes, it would be nice to see proof (Again, im only interisted in seeing it, im wary of claims, wether they support my view or not, when there isnt solid proof)
Old 2006-01-23, 05:15
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav Sweden
Well, Double-J has stopped blogging.
I'll send you a copy of my book.
Old 2006-01-24, 03:22
Hello

axx: Well, I linked to the venezuelan governments' site, where the speech is quoted in Spanish. It can be translated with babelfish.

DJ: Thanks, Im looking forward to it! Ill send you mine!
Old 2006-01-24, 15:35
The return of

Quote:
axx: Well, I linked to the venezuelan governments' site, where the speech is quoted in Spanish. It can be translated with babelfish.

DJ: Thanks, Im looking forward to it! Ill send you mine!
I apologise profoundly! My bad! Again, i like the site. Its hard to make out your views from it though
Old 2006-02-03, 00:03
Magic Ball Master

I was actually serious, lol, I should have it finished within a year or two. It's about the Kennedys.
Old 2006-02-03, 00:08
Hello

I'm serious as well, but I don't really know if it will take just two years.

But it is nice that you are writing a book! What is it about more specifically?
Old 2006-02-03, 00:13
Magic Ball Master

I'm writing about the Kennedy family and their relationship to organized crime. My thesis centers around the seeming contradiction that both John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy were the preeminent anticrime administration (until Reagan, at least) and yet their family was connected in illicit activities to the same people they were trying to prosecute.
Old 2006-02-03, 00:18
weee

Woah, you're writing a book? That's cool dude, good luck!
Old 2006-02-03, 03:05
Magic Ball Master

It is actually part of my thesis to get accepted into the doctoral program at my University, and I've been working on a shorter edition (since it was originally a 30-page paper) for the better part of a year now. My research has been something I've been doing since high school though, so it probably is more like 4-5 years in the process so far
Old 2006-02-11, 08:23
Boobs!

I've made myself a blog on wordpress.com here.
What do you think?
Old 2006-02-11, 13:05
Hello

A review of SebZ's blog:

Nice design, especially the use of Georgia in combination with the small article picturesand the right bar.

It is also nice with a MBN blog - the first one!

I don't like your subtitle though - "Just another blog about everything and nothing! (Mainly Lba)". Because that is exactly what makes people (at least people that doesn't know you) think "another shit blog about going to the toilet and sleeping" and they will surf somewhere else. I think it would be wiser to make a pure blog about LBA3 and/or other computer related stuff (if that is what interests you, you have one post about LBA3 and one about browsers so I guess that's what you like writing about). An interesting blog should have an obvious and clear topic of discussion. Good luck!

Your posts were nice, you seem to have a talent for writing short and sharp comments. On the other hand, the idea of "IE6 was crap", wasn't new. I think you should get a bit deeper into Internet Explorer 7 and what it is that you don't like about it. I will definitely read it, because until I read your post I didn't know of its existence . It would also be nice if you published your e-mail to Mozilla.

Good luck!
Old 2006-02-11, 22:40
Boobs!

Quote:
It would also be nice if you published your e-mail to Mozilla.
Yeah, well I sent it off last night, and there hasn't been a responce yet, so...
But thanks for the review!