Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-29, 01:07
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
Battler's defence is well done, he actually has solid points, stop ignoring them.
And no, SGK cannot be banned, what happens in #lba stays in #lba, that's how the rules work, you cannot change them, they have been like this since the very beginning. If you don't want to see him around here anymore just block him, like he did.

And jesse: good job keeping this thread open, that was very mature and you gave SGK the opportunity to defend himself (or to be defended).
Old 2013-07-29, 01:18
You Only Live Twice

Send a message via AIM to Twinsan Send a message via MSN to Twinsan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streg View Post
Battler's defence is well done, he actually has solid points, stop ignoring them.
And no, SGK cannot be banned, what happens in #lba stays in #lba, that's how the rules work, you cannot change them, they have been like this since the very beginning. If you don't want to see him around here anymore just block him, like he did.

And jesse: good job keeping this thread open, that was very mature and you gave SGK the opportunity to defend himself (or to be defended).
Yet none of his posts are going to make the blindest bit of difference, someone is going to get away with what has been done and I am still going to be furious because of how I was wronged on lba. Yes I will be sticking firmly to my guns the person responsible is sgk, all battler has proved is it might not be him, old news to most and it will never change the fact it is most likely him and could be him.
Old 2013-07-29, 04:27
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsan View Post
could be him.
Could be him.
Could be him.
Could be.
Could be.
Could.
Could.
Could.
Could.
Could.

Could be him, could be me (I'm also from Brazil, what if I traveled to Rio de Janeiro and trolled you?), Jasiek, Battler, Jesse, Reek, you or any of the other 100 active members of this forum. But you wanna know what? I'm done with this. If you want to keep bitching about it, then do so.
Old 2013-07-29, 13:13
You Only Live Twice

I have decided to drop the subject. My heart is consumed with rage and anger to the max, i wish only pain and suffering on everyone here and that's a very bad place to be. Every single disagreement with my opinion was taken as personal insult because of how incredibly hurt i was by the attack and none of you seem to give a crap about it, so forgive me, but I was always going to pissed off by that little fact.

So your all right, I cannot prove it was sgk and while I have established a stance of ignorance against my emotions they way thing's should be, i am still effectively feeling the rage, but not surcoming to it.

I will not say I am sorry, as I would not mean it. Let the rage die down and I'll come to terms with what your saying in a few days
Old 2013-07-29, 13:52
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- Twinsan: You're way too angry about an impersonation that happened on an Internet forum. It didn't affect your life in any way, and by raging so much about it you're doing exactly what that impersonator was looking for - your reaction.
Old 2013-07-29, 13:54
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
indeed
Old 2013-07-29, 13:54
You Only Live Twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
- Twinsan: You're way too angry about an impersonation that happened on an Internet forum. It didn't affect your life in any way, and by raging so much about it you're doing exactly what that impersonator was looking for - your reaction.
I know, i just wished you guys could have been more sympathetic, btw i have calmed down now.
Old 2013-07-29, 14:29
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- Twinsan: We would have been sympathetic, had you limited your recounting of the events to verified facts and refrained from launching accusations.
When you started launching accusations and using the impersonation as a reason to hate someone, you just had us (or me at least) go WTF.
And yes I need to apologize for my own overspeculation and accusations too.
Old 2013-07-29, 14:36
You Only Live Twice

Quote:
- Twinsan: We would have been sympathetic, had you limited your recounting of the events to verified facts and refrained from launching accusations.
When you started launching accusations and using the impersonation as a reason to hate someone, you just had us (or me at least) go WTF.
And yes I need to apologize for my own overspeculation and accusations too.
Well then you would never have been sympathetic, as you pointed out I could have made the whole thing up, so that's a bit of a lie, not a single thing could have been verified

For now I apologies for lashing out at you

Last edited by Twinsan; 2013-07-29 at 15:02.
Old 2013-07-29, 15:15
Welcome to Zirla!

- Twinsan: I think of that possibility until I saw you insisting it must have been SpaceGuitarist, so I came up with that to try to explain why you insisted so much it must have been him.
I still need to apologize about that though.
Also, that someone impersonated Zee is without doubt, Reek confirmed as much.
Old 2013-07-29, 15:18
You Only Live Twice

Quote:
- Twinsan: I think of that possibility until I saw you insisting it must have been SpaceGuitarist, so I came up with that to try to explain why you insisted so much it must have been him.
he's not lying but he could have lied
Old 2013-07-29, 15:56
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsan View Post
I know, i just wished you guys could have been more sympathetic, btw i have calmed down now.
tbf though, have you ever been sympathetic to anyone on the mbn or #lba, ever?
Old 2013-07-29, 15:58
You Only Live Twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek View Post
tbf though, have you ever been sympathetic to anyone on the mbn or #lba, ever?
not in general, but yes i have
Old 2013-07-29, 16:03
Neko

Quote:
Reek said it was him?
Old 2013-07-29, 17:06
Welcome to Zirla!

- Jese: No, Reek just said someone came to #lba in Zee's name and impersonated her. As to the identity of the impersonator, it's as of yet unknown.
Old 2013-07-29, 18:52
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
...well.
Its all quite good things have calmed down, but shall we go back to the topic? or should I just close this thread?
Old 2013-07-29, 19:09
the legend

Basically what happens after death is something that doesn't matter, since we can't even get along while we're alive anyway... :|

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2013-07-29, 19:10
Welcome to Zirla!

That's precisely why we all go to Hell after we die, without exception. Heaven is a lie, just like the cake.
Old 2013-07-29, 19:42
Magic Ball Master

Close the thread, I think we have discussed most of what we could from the subject already.

And Twinsan, I was very sympathetic with your case (just read the thread you created, it is more than enough proof), until you started acting like a douchebag and bashing others that had nothing to do with it (Like me or battler), so you can't realy complain about that.
Old 2013-07-29, 19:53
Neko

Done.
Closed Thread

Tags
philosophy