Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > The site and forum
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The site and forum Place your comments about the Magic Ball Network here. Talk here about the Magicball Network and the forum.

Old 2006-08-24, 15:39
Magic Ball Master

I also disagree with the points system in general, but I do think that the rules/regulations need to be modified to better define what each is, as well as detailing what the penalty is (in general).

So, for instance:

Flaming (definition.....blahblahblah): For the first infraction: warning, second infraction: 3 points, the third: 10 points, 1-day ban, etc. etc.
Old 2006-08-25, 14:09
Hello

Send a message via MSN to Gustav Sweden
I'm sorry but I'm very busy right now. I will enter this debate in a couple of days.

I know that I haven't responded to PMs from two of you, but I hope that you understand that I will fix that later.
Old 2006-09-09, 15:30
Twinsunian Quetch

Send a message via MSN to Quetch Send a message via Yahoo to Quetch
hmm I think the best thing for the forum right now is a format It would be cool to delete almost every thread in every section , except the important ones , BUT as I know that won't happen , at least please let me express my opinion about the current state of the forum : * here we go ...

The Magicball Network is a forum dedicated to the game called Little Big Adventure . RIGHT ??? let me hear the crowd ! Now , this game was made by Mr. Frederick Raynal , RIGHT ??? Now as many of u know , he has been snooping around the forum for a few times and he has 2 kids too . Now , what if they decide to search the internet and find out more about daddy's games ??? Searching LBA will automatically pop MBN on any search engine . Now they or Fred are looking at this VERY NICE comunity ... and what do they see ? lots and lots of "fucks" , swearings , gay members or at least gay instigation , homosexual threads ( because this is a high class forum and we defenetly need the Off Topic section ) and a very cozy relationship here . Moderators are punnishing people upon personal beliefs and principles , not taking into account the actual fact and opinions and so on . Oh BTW : when punnishing , make a poll and let the people deicde Now other "superior" ranks here think that if they have been here for years and they have the Moderator Tag , they can push any buttons they want just because they can . Some people here are extremly rude and acting very dumb and silly , having the most unusual temperaments I've ever seen on a forum AND this brings me to another thing : when someone does something wrong and the punnishment comes after 1 minute and the thread starts filling with a flame war . People , you say in life u have the liberty of expression , but this is not the real life !!! You cannot punnish someone and just that !!! In real life , u are susceptible to get a bloody nose if u get cocky and all that so ease down on both sides : mods and users !!! Again , I am telling u : THIS IS A LBA FORUM !!! so let's start acting like a real LBA community and stop the silly nonsense . We all said " fuck , ass , dick , etc. " and all that , in a more or less rude way , but let's put that aside and stop NOW !!! I know this post will annoy 99% people in here , but that's the fact , I really didn't want to offend anyone , but just remind them ( and me of course ) of our mistakes , so PLEASE !!! let's start from scratch , ok ?
"Because we don't know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that's so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more, perhaps not even that. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." --- Paul Bowles

Last edited by Quetch; 2006-09-09 at 15:45.