Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2011-08-03, 19:07
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
Hey there morshem! Cool to know you still think about LBA sometimes. Do you still remember all quotes from the game? :P And all threads on this forums too?

Tonight I had a weird dream. There's this person I know who is 17 and is pregnant. (yeah no comment on that). I dreamt that I went to the hospital cos she just gave birth to her baby.
K, i go there in her room she's alone with the baby in a small cradle and me and the girl have sex until the baby's father arrives and I wake up all scared and saying "WHAT HAVE I DONE?!".
No, I never liked this girl and I don't want to have sex with a young mother. I hate my dreams.
Old 2011-08-04, 23:45
Magic Level: Fire Ball

Freud would like to have a word with you
Old 2011-09-18, 11:37
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
hi

last night i had a dream about lba1.
i was on one of the islands or something, it was possibly the ruins on principal island where the spheroclones are patrolling.
anyway, i found out there was a new color of clone. black clone.
they couldn't be damaged no matter what, they were introduced into the game to make it more challening, when you see one of them you have no choice but to run for it. also one variation of this black clone is a huge black rhinoceros (non-humanoid) that would charge at you very fast. it was scary.
Old 2011-09-19, 00:38
the legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
I dreamt that I went to the hospital cos she just gave birth to her baby.
K, i go there in her room she's alone with the baby in a small cradle and me and the girl have sex until the baby's father arrives and I wake up all scared and saying "WHAT HAVE I DONE?!".
WTF !

Quote:
No, I never liked this girl and I don't want to have sex with a young mother. I hate my dreams.
Maybe your consciouss part doesn't; but how about your subconscious?

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2011-09-19, 00:50
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Get pregnant and we'll see <3
Old 2011-09-19, 00:59
the legend

I think girls would consider this to be a great pickup line.

sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2011-09-19, 01:01
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

I always use funnier stuff like "Hey, can you help me cross the road? I can't see, your shining beauty blinded me"... they just walk away and laugh mostly
Old 2011-09-19, 23:01
the legend

That's great, but I wouldn't have the courage to try it... like, actually go to a girl and say that... or maybe... maybe I should try. One day.

Old 2011-09-20, 14:23
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Believe me it isn't that great when they don't care about you :P you just to do it when you don't really care about their reaction
Old 2011-12-30, 07:29
weee

Tonight I dreamt Fred announced a remake of LBA1. And then I woke up and realized it wasn't a dream. OMG!
Old 2012-06-03, 03:23
Hello

Send a message via MSN to Gustav Sweden
Just fuckin' 'avin it.
Old 2012-12-19, 18:36
the legend

I can't remember any dreams for a long time now. Now I'm starting to worry about it.

Old 2013-01-25, 14:08
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Worst night EVER :|

First dream - I'm at Uni and I'm about to go home. I get in my car, get the keys, close the door...
All of a sudden a few kids start throwing granades under other cars that are parked there. I clearly see a white Panda blow up in a storm of fire. I try to get away from my car but the door won't open. Boom. I wake up immediately, and it feels like a big flash is in my eyes. I decide to go and drink some water, I stand up, but the door of my room won't open either. I panic and when I have another look at my room I realize it's not my room.
I then realize I was still dreaming and finally REALLY wake up. After I few minutes I get to sleep again.

2nd dream - I don't know why on earth but I'm falling from an Airplane with no parachute on. I just keep repeating to myself "I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die...". That fall lasted much, too much! I have seen it all, until my face hit the dirt. I woke up instantly, heartbeat to the max and my neck hurt.

There's also a third dream but I can't remember it at all...

Usually I always know when I'm dreaming and I always decide weather to keep dreaming or not, and if something bad happens I think "it's just a dream, ffs"... didn't happen this time. Really ruined my sleep.
Old 2013-01-25, 14:14
<3 MP

Damn Streggs.. that sounds awful

Good thing it was just a dream
Old 2013-01-25, 22:02
this's longer than allowe

Quote:

2nd dream - I don't know why on earth but I'm falling from an Airplane with no parachute on.
That would've been an awesome lucid dream.

Too bad it was a nightmare.
Old 2013-02-04, 15:00
Polly parrot

It's strange how a lot of people dream that they are falling, and I hear it's a very common dream for everyone. But I never had it
Old 2014-01-17, 18:47
Party animal

I dreamt that darkflame came to #lba (or maybe it was the #lba whatsapp group) and said that he was currently working in some museum in Jerusalem, and I was like "cool, i'm just on my way to jerusalem", but when I reached the museum I couldn't find him. Also in the dream there were two museums in Jerusalem so I may have been in the wrong one.
Old 2014-01-17, 22:49
weee

What was his job at the museum?
Old 2014-01-18, 09:48
Party animal

I can't remember, but I do remember that when I arrived at the museum there were lots of people dressed in like medieval costumes and performing little tricks and shit, like their job was to get visitors into the atmosphere of the time. I assumed I'd find darkflame among them, but to no avail.