Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2019-06-11, 20:19
Daria Sharonova

Send a message via ICQ to Bestary
Subnautica. ^^
And now I trying to win in Factorio, but that insects killing me and killing.
Old 2019-07-07, 17:50
World Designer: Colozen

Send a message via MSN to DarkOnistar
Tower Unite

Based off GMod Tower, you play minigames to get TUpoints which you can spend on ingame items or additions to your condo which is customisable.
I went to check out the game again as they had added steam workshop, achievements for points and steam beta branch (defaultpak) allowing faster loading in exchange for bigger steam download.

Most of the time I end up playing Minigolf with friends and the quiz in the main lobby.
Lord of the rings / LBA2 Spoof videos
Old 2019-07-09, 01:31
Tomorrow burns!

Send a message via MSN to Illumina
Spent my recent years clearing my backlog A.K.A. "the pile of shame". 557/909 Steam games cleared, and expecting it to grow along the journey.

Today, I finished off Hotline Miami today. Along with the simplistic gameplay (and the challenge of planning and surviving), it's also memorable for its psychedelic, 80's aesthetic. While the one-shot death and the erratic hit-or-miss factor in the fight mechanic turns me off a bit, it's satisfying enough to follow the main story and I bit the bullet (no pun intended) through and through.
I think that it's wise to question anyone or anything who thinks that they have the answer. The ultimate sum of all natural laws comprise the concept of God. And I'd have to be smarter than I am to describe it. The only way to enjoy life is to enjoy it and not to try to spend your time to deconstruct it. Ultimately, on the most of tombstones it should read: "Humans: Fretted, worried, prayed, procreated, sacrificed, died anyway." - Devin Townsend
Old 2019-07-16, 23:49
LOLwut?

I am in the middle of Final Fantasy VIII. To be honest, it's not as good as 6 and 7, still fun. Looking forward to replay Final Fantasy IX after that, I loved that game back in the day. Finished Starcraft (1998) before that. Thought of having a RTS break before getting into the sequel and here I am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
I can't believe I missed UNDERTALE during all this time of my life --- am so enjoying it, the humor, the originality, and omg the creativity!!
Dude, I played the game from start to finish last year, it was one of the best gaming experiences of my life, lol. All the feels if you go with the pacifist ending.

Old 2019-07-17, 22:30
the legend

Hehe I didn't know about the different endings until, well, finishing the game. So I will try it again one day the other endings after I've forgotten to game to have a fresh experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGaspar View Post
I am in the middle of Final Fantasy VIII. To be honest, it's not as good as 6 and 7, still fun. Looking forward to replay Final Fantasy IX after that, I loved that game back in the day. Finished Starcraft (1998) before that. Thought of having a RTS break before getting into the sequel and here I am.

Dude, I played the game from start to finish last year, it was one of the best gaming experiences of my life, lol. All the feels if you go with the pacifist ending.

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2019-07-25, 00:13
World Designer: Colozen

Send a message via MSN to DarkOnistar
Astroneer - You play as a character in a spacesuit with a backpack and some kind of giant vacuum that works as a teraforming tool.
You vaccum up / teraform the world collecting resources to build up your moonbase while using chained lights called 'Tethers' to recharge your suits with oxygen.

It was a fun game and with 2 friends we got a fair few things researched making me wonder if we'll run out of content. Originally we played it in Early Access and it was very buggy but it seems to be running better now - the hope is that they'll update it with lots of content so we don't quickly research everything there is in the game in only a few hours.
Lord of the rings / LBA2 Spoof videos

Tags
games, videogames