Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic > Member Announcements
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Announcements Announcements like "I'm leaving", "I'm new", "Happy Birthday", etc. goes in here.

Old 2014-08-25, 00:18
First time poster

Little big hello from Slovenia

Hey there fellow adventurers. I was looking at this site for some years now and finally decided to join your productive and dedicated community.

LBA 2 was my first game that I got for my birthday (I was in a 2d grade I think) from my Austrian relatives. I remember how me and my brother woke up 2hours before school time just to get our "dose" of adventure and hype ourselves for the fresh start of the day. We were playing LBA 2 everday for hours, exploring the world of Twinsun and arguing about where to go and what to do. Later when we finished the LBA2 we found out that our neighbour has LBA 1 and we almost kick him out of his own house because we were so excited
Many years later when I found the original CD of the game and google the music - I was emotionaly wrecked but in a good way. I still regulary listen to the soundtrack and was talking to my extra talented friend who is a composer to write an orchestral verison. I got his attention, but we shall see..

I realised how LBA made my childhood magical and how the game inspired me to be creative in life and have this constant awarnes of how beautifull it is to be naive and adventurous. Not to mention how my imagination got wild when I played outside pretending to be Twinsen I could write about my fandom towards the game for days but in the end we are all here because we love the LBA masterpiece.

Anyway greetings from Slovenia and I hope we will cope well together.

Gregor

Old 2014-08-25, 01:13
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
Wonderful story!

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay.
I am the semi-retired admin, if you need anything contact Jesse.
Old 2014-08-25, 03:11
Magic Ball Master

indeed, very nice story Gregor!
Welcome to our forums, I hope you enjoy it as much as we do
Old 2014-08-25, 15:42
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
Hi there. I hope you enjoy your stay. We don't see many people from Slovenia here. You're the second one as far as I recall
Old 2014-08-25, 22:28
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- Gpodri: Pozdravljeni in dobrodošli na forumu Magicball Network. Je bil že čas, da dobimo še kakšnega Slovenca! Imejte se lepo!

Translation: Hello and welcome to the Magicball Network Forums. It was about time we got some more Slovenians! Enjoy your stay!
Old 2014-08-26, 02:27
New efforts! :)

Hi there and welcome to the forums! It's nice to see how heart warming are your feelings towards LBA Please enjoy your stay!

Take a look at the blog!

LBA:LID Demo v1.0 HERE
Report bugs here! Thanks Alexfont!
----------------------------------------
Take a look at Vindish's mod!