Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > News > Syndicated news
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Syndicated news News from other LBA related websites.

Old 2007-10-26, 12:39
Magicball Network service bot

[LBA:TGR] we're hiring :)

The TGR team would like to announce that we're currently short on actual storycoders. Storycoder is the magnificent program written by AlexFont that allows us to edit the events in the story. It's a pretty tough language but an experienced programmer s

Read more...
Old 2007-10-26, 12:51
Le Kuck qui rit

Get a normal 404 page, not the freakin' MSIE one (or look-a-like), don't know anymore how it looked actually
EDIT: after some research: ok, it is a look-a-like for me It makes me think of that IE thing *shivers*
Ow, and fixing the link would be nice

Old 2007-10-26, 13:18
Neko

hey you're right. we moved the site ofcourse. i wonder if El needs to change some settings or that we need to change something on the server.

i short: we need storycoders, if you like to get hands on controll, gimme a sign

the TGR is considerably smaller than the prequel in some ways: we use more models from the original game and have basicly all the grids done for the entire game. so we're ready to roll if we get some storycoders fast.
Old 2007-10-26, 19:11
Master of Science & Magic

I get the news from: http://www.obrasilero.com/lba-tgr/rss.php
is that good or not?
Old 2007-10-26, 23:12

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
Quote:
We're hiring!
Great. What's the starting salary?
Old 2007-10-26, 23:24
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- El_Muerte: The address you're getting it from, is alright. The problem lies in the .PHP file, which still links to the old site in the "Read more..." links. However, I can't fix that, until I get the new password for my site's FTP access, so it's going to stay like that for a while, I'm afraid.
Old 2007-10-26, 23:37
Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwing View Post
Great. What's the starting salary?
you get like NekoNekoBonusPoints. They're currently very hot in europe and antartica. With NekoNekoBonusPoints you have instant chat possebilities with Neko and you can also hang out with Neko anytime. Also; new songs will first be played to you and you have first claim on buying the tunes Neko will put out.

Also, chix love NekoNekoBonusPoints and will instantly drop off their clothes and trust themselves on to your lower areas (In Antartica, be sure to be indoors first, it's hard to unfreeze two people stuck by pleasure).

However, watch out with homosexual men if you're not into it....also bears are said to be into nekoneko's....it's better to keep it to yourself if you're notinto that (or wear protective clothing)
Old 2007-10-27, 01:42
You what?!

Free cookie and a glass of milk would be better.
Old 2007-10-27, 05:14
Boobs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurck View Post
Get a normal 404 page, not the freakin' MSIE one (or look-a-like), don't know anymore how it looked actually
EDIT: after some research: ok, it is a look-a-like for me It makes me think of that IE thing *shivers*
Ow, and fixing the link would be nice
It's IIS.
It's Microsoft's version of Apache.
Old 2007-10-27, 15:22
Le Kuck qui rit

Ah, that explains it Thanks

Old 2007-10-27, 20:35

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
you get like NekoNekoBonusPoints. They're currently very hot in europe and antartica. With NekoNekoBonusPoints you have instant chat possebilities with Neko and you can also hang out with Neko anytime. Also; new songs will first be played to you and you have first claim on buying the tunes Neko will put out.

Also, chix love NekoNekoBonusPoints and will instantly drop off their clothes and trust themselves on to your lower areas (In Antartica, be sure to be indoors first, it's hard to unfreeze two people stuck by pleasure).

However, watch out with homosexual men if you're not into it....also bears are said to be into nekoneko's....it's better to keep it to yourself if you're notinto that (or wear protective clothing)
Hahahahah!

I'm applying!
Old 2007-10-28, 01:49
Neko

all nekonekob0nuspo1nts currently claimed by Lightwing.....chix beware....
Old 2007-10-29, 18:34
Magic Ball Master

Any more guys around to claim NekoNekoBonusPoints apply for the post as a Story Coder?