Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

General The general chatting goes on in here. That means talk about the LBA games and it's world.

Old 2018-10-11, 02:41
lba 4 life

Happy 18th birthday to MBN

I believe MBN was started about 18 years ago since the first member entry is from the 9th october 2000. Like many recent members, i feel i missed out on a lot of the action that went on in the 2000s but at least the community is still alive.

I'm always surprised to see how many active users there are and that there are still people joining the forum. Also there is still a variety of project that are currently being worked on : remake, speedruns, glitch hunting, fan art and music, memes etc...

I always get a positive vibe when I come here or on the discord and I think it has to do with how LBA was an awsome game and in a way shaped us a bit into better people. Graphics and gameplay aside, it's rare for a game to truly touch the souls of gamers but LBA1 and 2 just managed to do that perfectly.

Even if there are fewer posts made these days, I actually enjoy reading some of the old stuff and I have to say some of it is funny, some is interesting, some sad and some is just plain creepy lol. Also checking up old users profile and reflecting on where there are now and how they are doing; feeling in the process a notch of nostalgia even if I mostly don't know these people.

Big thanks to all the people that created this place and to all that contributed over the years, you guys are awsome!

Long live MBN!
Old 2018-10-11, 20:02
New efforts! :)

Long live MBN!!

Quote:
I always get a positive vibe when I come here or on the discord and I think it has to do with how LBA was an awsome game and in a way shaped us a bit into better people. Graphics and gameplay aside, it's rare for a game to truly touch the souls of gamers but LBA1 and 2 just managed to do that perfectly.

This forum and video games have a warm place in my heart, thanks to you all I discovered my passion for video games and computers

I hope we can keep this community going and hopefully we'll get our hands on a new LBA game in the future to geek all over it as we have been doing all these years

Take a look at the blog!

LBA:LID Demo v1.0 HERE
Report bugs here! Thanks Alexfont!
----------------------------------------
Take a look at Vindish's mod!
Old 2018-10-12, 12:05
Magic Ball Master

The MBN has a special place in my heart for sure
Old 2018-10-17, 23:00
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Logged in just to say "Happy birthday!!!"...

Night Shadow
══o══
LBA PT Comunity
Old 2018-10-20, 22:15
Magic Level: Red Ball

Still lurking

Think I might have been one of first to register. Still visit from time to time and still waiting on anything relating to LBA 3.

Nothing changes except for the colour of my hair
Old 2018-10-23, 12:36
Magic Level: Green Ball

Lurked for several years before I joined, check the site weekly
Old 2018-10-25, 02:51
LBA fan

Happy birthday!
Old 2018-10-28, 22:54
Pinkie Pie FTW!

Happy birthday MBN