Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > First aid

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

First aid The forum for getting help to run or complete the LBA games. Note: could contain spoilers.

Old 2005-10-26, 15:59
Nik

Unhappy I am Slovak, help me

Hello My name Nik15 I am slovak
I have problem with LBA2, portrayed black screen
and shut off game(lba2) sorry I don"t speak english
Help my pls
Old 2005-10-26, 17:45
Pianist

I think you should deinstall the game and install it new
Old 2005-10-26, 18:47
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
You probably need FunnyFrog's patch, check the sticky thread in this forum for information.
Old 2005-10-26, 20:35
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- Nik: LBA 2 do tebe pracuje miry ponevadz tebe mit nelegalni liceni hry a subor VIDEO.HQR neschopny. Ja doporucim tebe az k brat subor O_VIDEO.ZIP, aby ja udelal rok pred casem. Aby dokonce subor O_VIDEO.ZIP vule ne rozresit tvuj otazka, poslej mne PM. A litujici ceho ma bolovy slovensky jazyk, ja cinim ne mluvit slovenske dobro.

English translation: LBA 2 is working like this to you, because you have an illegal version of the game, and the VIDEO.HQR file is invalid. I suggest you to download the file O_VIDEO.ZIP, which I made some time ago. But if even the file O_VIDEO.ZIP won't solve your problem, then PM me. And sorry for my bad Slovak, but I don't speak Slovak well.

Last edited by Battler; 2005-10-27 at 17:21.
Old 2005-10-26, 20:59
Magic Ball Master

Send a message via MSN to LBAWinOwns
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBrasilo
- Nik: LBA 2 do tebe pracuje miry ponevadz tebe mit nelegalni liceni hry a subor VIDEO.HQR neschopny. Ja doporucit tebe az k brat subor O_VIDEO.ZIP, aby ja udelal rok pred casem. Aby dokonce subor O_VIDEO.ZIP vule ne rozresit tvuj otazka, poslej mne PM. A litujici ceho ma bolovy slovensky jazyk, ja cinit ne mluvit slovenske dobro.

English translation: LBA 2 is working like this to you, because you have an illegal version of the game, and the VIDEO.HQR file is invalid. I suggest you to download the file O_VIDEO.ZIP, which I made some time ago. But if even the file O_VIDEO.ZIP won't solve your problem, then PM me. And sorry for my bad Slovak, but I don't speak Slovak well.
Is there any language you don't know (this question is as stupid as the thread you started about who here are boys -.- )?

Well, Nice you can so many languages.

LBA Image Creator project
(image by leoboe! )

Get the Jump-Save-Bug graphically explained here
Old 2005-10-26, 21:56
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- LBAWinOwns: Languages I can't speak: Hungarian, French, Chinese, Korean, Hebrew, Arabic, Hindi and Tamil (and some minor languages as well).
Old 2005-10-26, 22:27
!!!!!

You can be a linguist dude (/me watched too much Threshold)
Old 2005-10-26, 23:03
Do the evolution.

Well then, surely u know Polish, cause it's not a minor lanugage Forgot to add it I daresay ? Hmmm, Slovak - I can understand it... to some point, but it looks a bit similar to Polish
Old 2005-10-27, 17:20
Welcome to Zirla!

- Jasiek: Yeah, I actually do know some Polish.
Old 2005-10-27, 23:15
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Prepáčte už mi to ide prblém bol to ze mi nefungoval hard disk a pracoval som na otcovom hrad disku a nemá tam neco z grafikou poriadke a OBrasilo prosim peložíš im to pls
Old 2005-10-28, 12:30
Welcome to Zirla!

- Nik15: Nemá problemu.

English translation of Nik15's post: Sorry, I found out that the problem was that my hard disk didn't work, as I tried on my father's hard disk but there is something wrong with the graphics there, and OBrasilo please translate this to them.

Edit: Corrected the translation of the last part.

Last edited by Battler; 2005-10-29 at 03:03.
Old 2005-10-28, 12:44
Magic Ball Mister

Fair enough!