Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2013-07-06, 02:22
Neko

Don't make public transportation the place to meet girls and you're good to go.
Old 2013-07-06, 02:59
Polly parrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosmapf View Post
No, but I'm 100% sure I have that. I fit in 90% of the symptoms and I have a realy big reason to have developed it
Without knowing anything about you, I'd say this is something all the psychology student say about most of the disease they learn about...
Old 2013-07-06, 04:09
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Don't make public transportation the place to meet girls and you're good to go.
Public transports are actually great to chat with random people about random things. Either you have an unexpected smart conversation or you end up finding the weirdest interlocutor ever, that will tell you about every detail of his life, describe some weird life experiences, or state some of the most ignorant declarations ever. In both cases, you're going to remember that conversation, and you will either laugh for it, or think about it.
Still, I'll hardly ever hang out with a girl met on public transport.
Old 2013-07-06, 07:55
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
Without knowing anything about you, I'd say this is something all the psychology student say about most of the disease they learn about...
But I don't study Psychology... lawl
And even so, I might not have that desease, but I have almost all of the simptoms of it. Why should I worry less about it then? There are still all of those things messed up with me that I should try to fix in my life. Things have turned horrible last year because of them, and I almost quit everything because of how sad/angry I was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streg View Post
Public transports are actually great to chat with random people about random things. Either you have an unexpected smart conversation or you end up finding the weirdest interlocutor ever, that will tell you about every detail of his life, describe some weird life experiences, or state some of the most ignorant declarations ever. In both cases, you're going to remember that conversation, and you will either laugh for it, or think about it.
Still, I'll hardly ever hang out with a girl met on public transport.
The last one is the one you will most find out there! I have met so many weird people in the bus already, talking about their lives with random people as if it was nothing! And they had so many exquisite stories! Random things like that are the ones that make my day much better
Old 2013-07-06, 08:48
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosmapf View Post
But I don't study Psychology... lawl
And even so, I might not have that desease, but I have almost all of the simptoms of it. Why should I worry less about it then? There are still all of those things messed up with me that I should try to fix in my life. Things have turned horrible last year because of them, and I almost quit everything because of how sad/angry I was.
This may look stupid to say, but be yourself mate. Sometimes I'd slap myself for not being angry enough and act more "aggresively" in some parts of my life. You need a bit of anger too. Unless a psychologist really diagnoses you that "illness" don't jump straight to any conclusion.

Quote:
The last one is the one you will most find out there! I have met so many weird people in the bus already, talking about their lives with random people as if it was nothing! And they had so many exquisite stories! Random things like that are the ones that make my day much better
For some reason people on trains/busses always pick *me* for random chitchat. Must be something with my face, I don't know why exactly, but I have so many funny stories I could write a book about them. I'll just tell you all the most absurd of them all because I don't want to spam the thread any further. It was the 21st of may 2011, and there were some posters claiming that it was the end of the world or something. So, I was in the subway with a friend of mine, and we were talking about that poster, when all of a sudden a short fat old woman starts talking to us.
"It's all bullshit I tell you! But people believe it! And thank god they do, otherwise I wouldn't make any money!"

(She was a fortune teller, she explained)

"Today a girl asked me "Is it true? there's gonna be an earthquake tonight and we're all gonna die? You know what I replied?"

(Meanwhile my friend and I slowly tried to move away from her, but she'd always get closer)

"I told her... yeah, there is gonna be an earthquake, but only inside your stomach, I can see it. Nobody is going to die, but tonight you're getting diarrhea!"

(and as she SHOUTED this, she would mimic the posture of a person that's having a bowel moment. The subway was crouded as hell, but all around the three of us there was noone, as people had started to move away!

That was so embarassing, but from day after I laugh everytime I thought about it
Old 2013-07-06, 11:37
Polly parrot

Kinda absurd/unlikely, yeah
Old 2013-07-06, 21:23
the legend

Thanks for sharing, I wish you'd share more stories, I don't consider it spamming the thread at all. Afterall, Lipstick probably opened this as a joke anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streg View Post
For some reason people on trains/busses always pick *me* for random chitchat. Must be something with my face
You look friendly.

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2013-07-14, 14:32
Hello

Send a message via MSN to Gustav Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_LIPSTICK View Post
also one of my breasts lactates strong-smelling brown/black liquid when i squeeze the nipple.
Thank you.
Old 2013-07-22, 22:13
Magic Level: Red Ball

Weeeeeell, I have coeliacs disease and clinical depression, whoooo.

And possibly something called sopite syndrome hahaha but that's only what my friends have told me, it is quite a large problem with me though but I imagine it's just either a type of motion sickness or just that I don't generally get enough sleep. But who knows, maybe I'll get that looked into and confirmed as well one day el oh el.