Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

View Poll Results: Who framed SGK?
A_Lipstick 1 7.14%
Pimmin 4 28.57%
Reek 5 35.71%
SGK 1 7.14%
Twinsan 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-22, 01:59
Pim! Pim!

hahaha i didn't think someone would seriously think it's me!!
lupin who do you think i really am??
Old 2013-08-22, 02:23
Magic Ball Master

I'm sad because we are at the scale 0 again then
What a mean person you are Reek, fooling all of us!
Old 2013-08-22, 08:23
<3 MP

I still want to know what was said about me. I don't care who did it, I just want to know because I have the right since its MY name that was impersonated. Is that SO much to ask what "things" I supposedly only knew? I want an answer. And I'm not too happy that nobody is filling me in on this.

So whoever did it really needs to PM me and tell me what stuff that they said because for all I know, it could have been extremly derogatory and/or harmful to whatever status I hold around here. Not to mention it could have attacked me personally on a level that I'm not aware of. And since I have yet to know what was said, I don't know if these thing that "only I knew" are indeed facts or complete lies.

So seriously, whoever did it, please just fill me in. Hell, even if it wasn't you, but you still know what was said, just tell me so I know.

If nobody tells me what was said, then I'm seriously going to be fucking pissed and say fuck it to hell with this place.

Last edited by Zee; 2013-08-22 at 08:29.
Old 2013-08-22, 09:59
Previously Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmin View Post
hahaha i didn't think someone would seriously think it's me!!
lupin who do you think i really am??
Probably a GCHQ agent. Or a bot. Or A_Lipstick.
Old 2013-08-22, 10:20
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
i didn't fool nobody
Old 2013-08-23, 00:39
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
I still want to know what was said about me. I don't care who did it, I just want to know because I have the right since its MY name that was impersonated. Is that SO much to ask what "things" I supposedly only knew? I want an answer. And I'm not too happy that nobody is filling me in on this.

So whoever did it really needs to PM me and tell me what stuff that they said because for all I know, it could have been extremly derogatory and/or harmful to whatever status I hold around here. Not to mention it could have attacked me personally on a level that I'm not aware of. And since I have yet to know what was said, I don't know if these thing that "only I knew" are indeed facts or complete lies.

So seriously, whoever did it, please just fill me in. Hell, even if it wasn't you, but you still know what was said, just tell me so I know.

If nobody tells me what was said, then I'm seriously going to be fucking pissed and say fuck it to hell with this place.
I Would tell you, IF I knew in details what was told about you. I know a little only, and I was asked to not talk about it with you so you wouldn't be sad. A promisse is a promisse, so I won't. Besides, I can hardly remember it anyway
Old 2013-08-23, 01:55
the legend

Haha, well played reek.

Zee: you should ask Twinsan, he's the only one who knows.

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2013-08-23, 02:00
the legend

Anyway, yes, this whole thing is getting tiresome, so go on, come forward Reek and tell us how you pulled it off...
It's gotten very tiresome already, all this waiting.

sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2013-08-23, 04:26
<3 MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosmapf View Post
I Would tell you, IF I knew in details what was told about you. I know a little only, and I was asked to not talk about it with you so you wouldn't be sad. A promisse is a promisse, so I won't. Besides, I can hardly remember it anyway
Wow. Someone talked shit about me and you make a promise to them? Real fucking nice marcos. I have the right to know. I'm already pissed that the lot of you are hiding this shit from me. I considered you people my friends... guess that was a mistake...

Oh and Twinsan is not the only one who knows. The person who said it obviously knows as well.

I demand my answer by Monday. Time to give whoever has enough of a heart to come forward and tell me what the hell is going on. If nobody tells me then I'll have my account here deleted because this is some fucking bullshit and I don't want anything to do with you people if you continue to hide this from me.

Last edited by Zee; 2013-08-23 at 04:32.
Old 2013-08-23, 05:21
Magic Ball Master

I made the promisse to someone who CARES about you and didn't talk any shit about you, please know your facts before you go on acusing someone. And as I said, I know so little that what happened that it probably wouldn't add anything to what you already know. Thank you for ruining my night and making me go sleep angry, I was having a wonderful time reading my book and playing my games.

And just so you know, I considered you more of a friend than many people around here, but as it looks like this isn't mutual I'm starting to dislike you. If I'm not saying anything is for your own good (you have to belive me on this) and wether you like it or not, I won't say anything (It looks like you forgot that I was the first one who talked to you after what happened, and tried to explain everything). I still like you enough to care about you, so please shut up and don't argue with me any further more; I have the best intentions here but I'm tottaly out of patience because of your last post, and I'm a real douche when I'm angry (as oposite to what I try to be).
Old 2013-08-23, 10:52
Party animal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
Anyway, yes, this whole thing is getting tiresome, so go on, come forward Reek and tell us how you pulled it off...
It's gotten very tiresome already, all this waiting.
christ, you're a slow one.
let me help you out: if it really was me who did it, and i didn't want people to know, i wouldn't draw attention to myself by starting this thread in the first place. are those cogwheels beginning to turn yet, einstein?

im guessing you're refusing to believe it was pimmin because of your obsession with her, but life can be cruel sometimes, kid.
Old 2013-08-23, 17:01
the legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek View Post
christ, you're a slow one.
let me help you out: if it really was me who did it, and i didn't want people to know, i wouldn't draw attention to myself by starting this thread in the first place. are those cogwheels beginning to turn yet, einstein?

im guessing you're refusing to believe it was pimmin because of your obsession with her, but life can be cruel sometimes, kid.
Lol, see the mistake I put in bold?

Whoever said you don't want people to know - you do want people to know, and that's why you started all this game, duh.
Pimmin didn't admit to be the culprit, so... you're the second best guess.

And anyway, what I meant was just, whoever did it to just come forward - whoever it is.

PS: Your agressivity and attempt to mock me is so lame.

Old 2013-08-23, 17:47
Party animal

Quote:
Lol, see the mistake I put in bold?

Whoever said you don't want people to know - you do want people to know, and that's why you started all this game, duh.
if i want people to know it's me then why am i denying it?
it's very hard not to mock you when such obvious things seem to be too hard for you to grasp

Quote:
And anyway, what I meant was just, whoever did it to just come forward - whoever it is.
no, that's not what you meant, because you specifically addressed that post to me, that's just something you're adding now, but ok.
Old 2013-08-23, 17:52
the legend

Quote:
if i want people to know it's me then why am i denying it?
it's very hard not to mock you when such obvious things seem to be too hard for you to grasp

no, that's not what you meant, because you specifically addressed that post to me, that's just something you're adding now, but ok.
Wow. You're some special kind of retard ain't you.

You never did deny it was you - you proposed a game where you said you'll reveal who it is at the end, then trolled a bit saying it was pimmin (who in turn denied the claim) - at no point you said "no it was not me". Just look at the posts, dumbfuck.

Yes, I specifically adressed it to you because you're winning in the polls, so you're like, the most likely?

Last edited by SpaceGuitarist; 2013-08-23 at 18:03.
Old 2013-08-23, 17:58
Party animal

Quote:
Wow. You're some special kind of retard ain't you.

You never did deny it was you - you proposed a game where you said you'll reveal who it is at the end, then trolled a bit saying it was pimmin (who in turn denied the claim) - at no point you said "no it was not me". Just look at the posts, dumbfuck.

Yes, I specifically adressed it to you because you're winning in the polls, so you're like, the most likely?
saying it was pimmin = denying it was me

i'm not interested in discussing this further, go in peace my friend.
Old 2013-08-23, 18:02
the legend

Quote:
i'm not interested in discussing this further, go in peace my friend.
Closed Thread