Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #101  
Old 2013-07-26, 19:33
SpaceGuitarist's Avatar
SpaceGuitarist SpaceGuitarist is offline
the legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Brasil
Posts: 6,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
Then they banned me from their channel for "spying", which shows just how paranoid they are.


Yeah, I hate these sensations they always cause. Even Kasia probably asked herself to be banned because of that. How far did it have to go?
I feel so bitter after coming here and reading these things, being accused of so many things which are not true, that I have no inclination whatsoever to continue talking about the things I love.

EDIT: Marcos. All this talk about my "ego" is really starting to piss me off (if not insulting me - maybe it's you have a big ego yourself with this need to always give moral lessons to everyone?).
Why don't you drop these ideas once and for all? Ego has nothing to do with the case, never had, never will.
__________________

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.

Last edited by SpaceGuitarist; 2013-07-26 at 19:48.
  #102  
Old 2013-07-26, 19:49
Reek's Avatar
Reek Reek is offline
Party animal
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: israel
Posts: 9,475
Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Battler, you're the last person who can talk about being paranoid.

You made it clear that you dislike pretty much everyone at #lba several times. Your behaviour in #lba and your posts here make it clear you see us as evil incarnate. Despite all that, you kept idling in #lba for months, doing nothing except for apparently sending Twinsan logs of people talking about him.

So in short, you hang out with people you clearly hate, never talk to them and secretly send logs of things they say to others. Why should we be suspicious of you? I guess we really are paranoid...

You're clearly obsessed with the "#lba gang". Jesse and marcosmapf both commented on sgk's ego although they have nothing to do with #lba, but you think this is some #lba conspiracy. How is it even relevant that jasiek and i are on #lba? what does it have to do with the subject of the thread? why are you even bringing it up?
Stop with your obession...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist
there's no room for subtleties, which are so important in personalities such as mine.

Last edited by Reek; 2013-07-26 at 19:57.
  #103  
Old 2013-07-26, 20:05
marcosmapf's Avatar
marcosmapf marcosmapf is offline
Magic Ball Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,371
Close this thread please?
Thanks.
The subject in here has gone way too far then what it was supposed to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
EDIT: Marcos. All this talk about my "ego" is really starting to piss me off (if not insulting me - maybe it's you have a big ego yourself with this need to always give moral lessons to everyone?).
Why don't you drop these ideas once and for all? Ego has nothing to do with the case, never had, never will.
It might be, and I seriously don't doubt that, but then again who is harassing others and causing problems in here? I'm trying to solve things in here, not make them worse.
  #104  
Old 2013-07-26, 20:44
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,317
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek
You made it clear that you dislike pretty much everyone at #lba several times. Your behaviour in #lba and your posts here make it clear you see us as evil incarnate. Despite all that, you kept idling in #lba for months, doing nothing except for apparently sending Twinsan logs of people talking about him.

So in short, you hang out with people you clearly hate, never talk to them and secretly send logs of things they say to others. Why should we be suspicious of you? I guess we really are paranoid...
For less than a month. And I only passed a log once because I didn't like how you guys bashed him behind his back. You guys have combined that with my mostly idling and my dislike of you guys, and concluded I was in the channel for foul reasons... Not because there was any kind of evidence... But because it's me, so bad faith was assumed. See where's the problem?
Also why don't you mention your own behavior... starting to talk about my girlfriend even when you guys knew I didn't like to talk back, and then insisting to "help" me when I didn't even ask you guys for help and calling BS or "excuses" on every second thing I said... yeah very good way to improve my perception of you guys.
Maybe you don't understand that, but if someone dislikes you, it's up to you start making a good impression so the person no longer dislikes you... if you care about that, that is. If you don't care however, then you also shouldn't constantly complain about why that person dislikes you.

Quote:
You're clearly obsessed with the "#lba gang". Jesse and marcosmapf both commented on sgk's ego although they have nothing to do with #lba, but you think this is some #lba conspiracy. How is it even relevant that jasiek and i are on #lba? what does it have to do with the subject of the thread? why are you even bringing it up?
Stop with your obession...
Alright, I agree about Jesse and marcosampf, but you and Jasiek on the other hand are from #lba and #lba has been running a concerted effort in the last few months to do everything to make SpaceGuitarist's permanence on this forum as unpleasant as it possibly could be. And given what I know about you guys that I will not disclose here, I can easily imagine what your end goal is regarding him.

Also, my obession? It's you guys that are obsessed with me, in at least one thread recently, Rex_Hollywood accused someone of being me for no real reason... how is that not an obsession?
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
  #105  
Old 2013-07-26, 20:51
Twinsan's Avatar
Twinsan Twinsan is offline
You Only Live Twice
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,638
Send a message via AIM to Twinsan Send a message via MSN to Twinsan
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosmapf View Post
If you were "Realy" directing it only to him, then you should have said so, because it didn't appear like that to everyone. It just seemed like another foolish attempt to raise your ego, as always.




Your posts didn't help to create that environment either.



WAT, did you seriously read the 3rd page of this thread? I think you missed a post from me then. I tottaly disagreed with his post, and I thought it was completely offensive to this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post


Yeah, I hate these sensations they always cause. Even Kasia probably asked herself to be banned because of that. How far did it have to go?
I feel so bitter after coming here and reading these things, being accused of so many things which are not true, that I have no inclination whatsoever to continue talking about the things I love.

EDIT: Marcos. All this talk about my "ego" is really starting to piss me off (if not insulting me - maybe it's you have a big ego yourself with this need to always give moral lessons to everyone?).
Why don't you drop these ideas once and for all? Ego has nothing to do with the case, never had, never will.

If we are such pains in the ass, why not just leave the forums? Honestly if you think we make the forums such a terrible place to be, every post or thread we make, only leads to us offending you. Why on earth would you stay here? Is it the case of "I won't let these arseholes get the better of me, I'll stay and show them they can bully me from the forums"? Let's face it if that were true why bother posting our threads if the outcome is already inevitable to you? You post your point of view and then have a bitch about unfairly you've been treated. Well either your a fool who whilingly walks into trouble or more likely you seek out trouble and get your jollies from arguing and then playing the victmin. It's getting old real fast and even the kindly Marco is sick of you and your over inflated ego.

If the people on this forum anoy you so much, just go, because even the mods Jesse and Jasiek have shown their disstain for your attitude and your out numbered in the whole who is is in the wrong thing. Only battler is supporting your claims ATM and he holds prejudice against the ones who are calling you out on you're bull. Everyone else posting is just sick of it.

I have said it again and I'll say it now, you think you're being treated unfairly then why bother comming here. You even boastfully proclaimed that you knew that you were going to be treated this way, and again I think your just looking for trouble, so congratulation you found it. How was it for you?
  #106  
Old 2013-07-26, 21:00
Streg's Avatar
Streg Streg is offline
Or Emi (was StreGGy)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Italy (Citadel Island)
Posts: 5,430
Send a message via MSN to Streg
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
You all play this psychological game where there has to be a loser.
There can't be a debate where I say what I believe, and you say yours. End of story. Nooope. There has to be a loser, and he has to admit "OH MY GOD I didn't realize how dumb I was before your very intelligent words! Thanks guys, you saved me from my dumbness!".
I'm glad someone said this.

I have to agree with this... Sorry sgk, but you haven't been very polite either. But that's just the general trend around here.
You can't have a serious conversation over here - even with subjects where noone can firmly state if something is true or not (like this thread or the mobile thread) someone's always trying to win over someone else, including insults or stupid jokes that don't benefit the conversation. As you can see I'm staying away from this threads - I only expressed my own opinion by quoting the epicureism article from wikipedia, and I kinda left. It's not a fucking battle, share your point of views, discuss them, and avoid insults. I had a discussion with Reek about skyrim and fallout some days ago in another thread - I decided to completely leave the discussion as soon as silly memes or jokes arrived instead of an intelligent discussion. I have no interest in discussing with someone who answers to a point of mine with a "WAT" meme or a dumb joke.
Be it a serious discussion or a less serious one, you have to respect the other speakers, or you might as well speak to a mirror
__________________
YouTube channel:
  #107  
Old 2013-07-26, 21:15
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,317
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsan
If we are such pains in the ass, why not just leave the forums? Honestly if you think we make the forums such a terrible place to be, every post or thread we make, only leads to us offending you. Why on earth would you stay here? Is it the case of "I won't let these arseholes get the better of me, I'll stay and show them they can bully me from the forums"? Let's face it if that were true why bother posting our threads if the outcome is already inevitable to you? You post your point of view and then have a bitch about unfairly you've been treated. Well either your a fool who whilingly walks into trouble or more likely you seek out trouble and get your jollies from arguing and then playing the victmin. It's getting old real fast and even the kindly Marco is sick of you and your over inflated ego.
Woah, hold on your horses. Why are you attacking SpaceGuitarist for behaving like that, but then A_LIPSTICK was showing the exact same behavior a few months ago, you never attacked her like this? Actually, she's been doing even worse - she'd butt into every discussion just to insult everyone.
Also considering the recent thread in which you went all out to attack SpaceGuitarist and accuse him of doing crap against you based on non-evidence (sorry but a shared IP, with no evidence as to when the IP was used on the MBN, in a country where heavily dynamic IP's are the norm, is not evidence of anything), I think you have personal reasons to go against him.

Quote:
If the people on this forum anoy you so much, just go, because even the mods Jesse and Jasiek have shown their disstain for your attitude and your out numbered in the whole who is is in the wrong thing. Only battler is supporting your claims ATM and he holds prejudice against the ones who are calling you out on you're bull. Everyone else posting is just sick of it.
Just because an opinion is more popular, it doesn't make it right. Also, me disliking the #lba people does not invalidate my defense of him, whatsoever, and your attempt to use that to discredit my position is lame, at the least...

Quote:
I have said it again and I'll say it now, you think you're being treated unfairly then why bother comming here. You even boastfully proclaimed that you knew that you were going to be treated this way, and again I think your just looking for trouble, so congratulation you found it. How was it for you?
He comes here because he hopes this place can change, just like I do.

Also, just to point out how ridiculous this all is - those who don't like SpaceGuitarist could simply add him onto their ignore list. It's certainly much more effective than mob lynching.
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
  #108  
Old 2013-07-26, 21:16
SpaceGuitarist's Avatar
SpaceGuitarist SpaceGuitarist is offline
the legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Brasil
Posts: 6,997
Jigsaw falling into place...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
Twinsan, he's pretty much become one of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
(EDITED TO ADD THIS) this talk about my "ego" is really starting to piss me off
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek View Post
(HE ADDED THIS BIT AFTER MY EDIT IN THE PREVIOUS POST) sgk's ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
#lba has been running a concerted effort in the last few months to do everything to make SpaceGuitarist's permanence on this forum as unpleasant as it possibly could be*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsan View Post
why not just leave the forums? (...) why bother comming here.
What, you guys expect me to leave? or ask myself to get banned like Kasia did after you guys harrassed her to death? or abstain from the forums like Double-J did after you trolled all over his thread? lol - If that's your plan, sorry, that's a no-go. I for sure won't take part in such threads any longer - and if I do, it will be to talk with other members.

Afterall - the best of MBN is outside offtopic.

* So I guess that very odd "incident" of me with twinsan was created to somehow convice an admin to ban me from MBN permanently? well, the plan failed.
__________________

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
  #109  
Old 2013-07-26, 21:16
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,317
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streg View Post
I'm glad someone said this.

I have to agree with this... Sorry sgk, but you haven't been very polite either. But that's just the general trend around here.
You can't have a serious conversation over here - even with subjects where noone can firmly state if something is true or not (like this thread or the mobile thread) someone's always trying to win over someone else, including insults or stupid jokes that don't benefit the conversation. As you can see I'm staying away from this threads - I only expressed my own opinion by quoting the epicureism article from wikipedia, and I kinda left. It's not a fucking battle, share your point of views, discuss them, and avoid insults. I had a discussion with Reek about skyrim and fallout some days ago in another thread - I decided to completely leave the discussion as soon as silly memes or jokes arrived instead of an intelligent discussion. I have no interest in discussing with someone who answers to a point of mine with a "WAT" meme or a dumb joke.
Be it a serious discussion or a less serious one, you have to respect the other speakers, or you might as well speak to a mirror
I hereby quote this post for truth, as you nailed the matter directly in the center.
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
  #110  
Old 2013-07-26, 21:21
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,317
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
What, you guys expect me to leave? or ask myself to get banned like Kasia did after you guys harrassed her to death? or abstain from the forums like Double-J did after you trolled all over his thread? lol - If that's your plan, sorry, that's a no-go. I for sure won't take part in such threads any longer - and if I do, it will be to talk with other members.

Afterall - the best of MBN is outside offtopic.

* So I guess that very odd "incident" of me with twinsan was created to somehow convice an admin to ban me from MBN permanently? well, the plan failed.
Yeah, it's clear their intention is to make this forum uncomfortable for anyone that isn't like them.
Also, what Rex_Hollywood told me in PM on IRC, fits that too - he basically told me everyone else that comes to #lba, has adapted to their ways, except for me. Therefore making it obvious they want everyone to either adapt to their ways, or get out.
And given the private matter we know about them that I do not wish to disclose here, well, you can make the conclusion...
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
  #111  
Old 2013-07-26, 21:25
SpaceGuitarist's Avatar
SpaceGuitarist SpaceGuitarist is offline
the legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Brasil
Posts: 6,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
Yeah, it's clear their intention is to make this forum uncomfortable for anyone that isn't like them.
Also, what Rex_Hollywood told me in PM on IRC, fits that too - he basically told me everyone else that comes to #lba, has adapted to their ways, except for me. Therefore making it obvious they want everyone to either adapt to their ways, or get out.
And given the private matter we know about them that I do not wish to disclose here, well, you can make the conclusion...
... and since we had a fight in #lba and I said goodbye to them and they got bitter with me ever since, this concludes the case. Bravo! Good job Battler.

__________________

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
  #112  
Old 2013-07-26, 21:31
Twinsan's Avatar
Twinsan Twinsan is offline
You Only Live Twice
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,638
Send a message via AIM to Twinsan Send a message via MSN to Twinsan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
Jigsaw falling into place...







What, you guys expect me to leave? or ask myself to get banned like Kasia did after you guys harrassed her to death? or abstain from the forums like Double-J did after you trolled all over his thread? lol - If that's your plan, sorry, that's a no-go. I for sure won't take part in such threads any longer - and if I do, it will be to talk with other members.

Afterall - the best of MBN is outside offtopic.

* So I guess that very odd "incident" of me with twinsan was created to somehow convice an admin to ban me from MBN permanently? well, the plan failed.
I will hold you to that.

as for your last statement, that's bull, because you know fine well lba# is indapendant of mbn and no matter of your crimes there, it would not do a hill of beans difference to you here. I personally wanted to show everyone what you did.
  #113  
Old 2013-07-26, 21:36
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,317
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- Twinsan: Please refrain from making absolute statements like "what you did" without providing some damned good evidence to support them...
And yes, I know how bad it is when someone insist you did foul things against them when you never did... I have this problem with KenOath elsewhere who keeps insisting I'm the root of all evil who has been spamming him and going against him since time immemorial, and refuses to listen to reason no matter who tries it.
And you right now are behaving to SpaceGuitarist like KenOath is behaving to me.

Also, sure, #lba is independent from the MBN, but again, if you knew what I know that I won't disclose here, you'd realize, they don't give a hoot about that.
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
  #114  
Old 2013-07-26, 21:42
SpaceGuitarist's Avatar
SpaceGuitarist SpaceGuitarist is offline
the legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Brasil
Posts: 6,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsan View Post
I will hold you to that.

as for your last statement, that's bull, because you know fine well lba# is indapendant of mbn and no matter of your crimes there, it would not do a hill of beans difference to you here. I personally wanted to show everyone what you did.
Twinsan, for the last time: you may think whatever you want of me regarding my behaviour here. But don't you insinuate I am not a person of honour or that my word is worthless. And I already gave you my word I didn't do it. That itself should mean something to your stubborn brain. If you want to insist thinking it was me - it is your problem, you're the one being fooled by someone who is using you to be against me.
  #115  
Old 2013-07-26, 21:46
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,317
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- SpaceGuitarist: For him it's evidently guilty until proven innocent, with the slightest "evidence" being enough to launch a final verdict.
Also, it's interesting to note that Jesse, who allegedly has nothing to do with #lba, was aiding them by digging out any IP of SpaceGuitarist that even remotely resembles the one used for the attack. Also, guess who closed the discussion thread about it here on this forum?
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
  #116  
Old 2013-07-26, 21:56
Reek's Avatar
Reek Reek is offline
Party animal
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: israel
Posts: 9,475
Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
wait, can you sum up the conspiracy theory for us?
is jesse in on it as well??
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist
there's no room for subtleties, which are so important in personalities such as mine.
  #117  
Old 2013-07-26, 22:08
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,317
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- Reek: Well the theory is that members of #lba are running a concerted effort to get SpaceGuitarist in any way removed from this forum. So someone of them staged that attack against Twinsan, in order to turn Twinsan against him, and Jesse aided them by trying to create evidence that would prove SpaceGuitarist guilty of the attack someone else did, in order to try to Permanently Ban him from this forum for it. But sadly for them, that plan failed and he's still here. So you #lba guys proceded to return to the previous plan of making him leave this forum out of his own accord by making his experience here as unpleasant as you guys can make it.
You guys got Double-J to abstain from posting and Kasia to ask the forum staff to Permanently Ban her... and you guys want to get rid of SpaceGuitarist and me too. Well actually, the preffered goal is to force us to adapt to your ways but since we refuse to, the plan B is to get rid of us.
Basically to me it seems #lba is attempting to do to some people what the US is doing to Snowden, Assange, etc.
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
  #118  
Old 2013-07-26, 22:45
marcosmapf's Avatar
marcosmapf marcosmapf is offline
Magic Ball Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
Woah, hold on your horses. Why are you attacking SpaceGuitarist for behaving like that, but then A_LIPSTICK was showing the exact same behavior a few months ago, you never attacked her like this? Actually, she's been doing even worse - she'd butt into every discussion just to insult everyone.
Also considering the recent thread in which you went all out to attack SpaceGuitarist and accuse him of doing crap against you based on non-evidence (sorry but a shared IP, with no evidence as to when the IP was used on the MBN, in a country where heavily dynamic IP's are the norm, is not evidence of anything), I think you have personal reasons to go against him.


Just because an opinion is more popular, it doesn't make it right. Also, me disliking the #lba people does not invalidate my defense of him, whatsoever, and your attempt to use that to discredit my position is lame, at the least...


He comes here because he hopes this place can change, just like I do.

Also, just to point out how ridiculous this all is - those who don't like SpaceGuitarist could simply add him onto their ignore list. It's certainly much more effective than mob lynching.
I personally think that A_LIPSTICK has done much worse things since I joined this forum than SGK, so why should only he get bashed like that? As I said many times before, I agree that he has done things to deserve it, but I won't stop liking him or reading his comments just because of that. He has his right to share his opinion (for the most ridiculous it might be), and we should respect that. Of course, if he could refrain for posting some of the things he has been in the last weeks it would be great for him and for the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streg View Post
I'm glad someone said this.

I have to agree with this... Sorry sgk, but you haven't been very polite either. But that's just the general trend around here.
You can't have a serious conversation over here - even with subjects where noone can firmly state if something is true or not (like this thread or the mobile thread) someone's always trying to win over someone else, including insults or stupid jokes that don't benefit the conversation. As you can see I'm staying away from this threads - I only expressed my own opinion by quoting the epicureism article from wikipedia, and I kinda left. It's not a fucking battle, share your point of views, discuss them, and avoid insults. I had a discussion with Reek about skyrim and fallout some days ago in another thread - I decided to completely leave the discussion as soon as silly memes or jokes arrived instead of an intelligent discussion. I have no interest in discussing with someone who answers to a point of mine with a "WAT" meme or a dumb joke.
Be it a serious discussion or a less serious one, you have to respect the other speakers, or you might as well speak to a mirror
That was simply perfect. People shouldn't argue to see who has the truth or not, or who is right and who is wrong. Please, just share your opinions and be happy with the results. If things didn't turn out as you wanted, try to understand their point of view and, if you still don't agree with it, let it be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsan View Post
I will hold you to that.

as for your last statement, that's bull, because you know fine well lba# is indapendant of mbn and no matter of your crimes there, it would not do a hill of beans difference to you here. I personally wanted to show everyone what you did.
Cmon Twinsan, you know its not like that. The "crimes" you commit in there might now have results in here (such as something that would cause ban), but as the members from there are (obviously) from here aswell, anything you say in there that people don't like will obviously have consequences in here. And please, stop accusing him over that IP proof only... that is for sure not enough evidence to prove anything, and someone might have done that just to put you both against each other, so that one of you leaves the forum.
  #119  
Old 2013-07-26, 23:37
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,317
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosmapf View Post
I personally think that A_LIPSTICK has done much worse things since I joined this forum than SGK, so why should only he get bashed like that? As I said many times before, I agree that he has done things to deserve it, but I won't stop liking him or reading his comments just because of that. He has his right to share his opinion (for the most ridiculous it might be), and we should respect that. Of course, if he could refrain for posting some of the things he has been in the last weeks it would be great for him and for the forums.



That was simply perfect. People shouldn't argue to see who has the truth or not, or who is right and who is wrong. Please, just share your opinions and be happy with the results. If things didn't turn out as you wanted, try to understand their point of view and, if you still don't agree with it, let it be.



Cmon Twinsan, you know its not like that. The "crimes" you commit in there might now have results in here (such as something that would cause ban), but as the members from there are (obviously) from here aswell, anything you say in there that people don't like will obviously have consequences in here. And please, stop accusing him over that IP proof only... that is for sure not enough evidence to prove anything, and someone might have done that just to put you both against each other, so that one of you leaves the forum.
I also quote this post for truth as I completely agree with everything you wrote here.
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
  #120  
Old 2013-07-27, 00:15
Twinsan's Avatar
Twinsan Twinsan is offline
You Only Live Twice
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,638
Send a message via AIM to Twinsan Send a message via MSN to Twinsan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
Twinsan, for the last time: you may think whatever you want of me regarding my behaviour here. But don't you insinuate I am not a person of honour or that my word is worthless. And I already gave you my word I didn't do it. That itself should mean something to your stubborn brain. If you want to insist thinking it was me - it is your problem, you're the one being fooled by someone who is using you to be against me.
No why do you think your word word mean anything to me, i'll be fair here and say you potentially did numerous thing's on lba, that were completely horrible and then the said person, who was either you or someone else then claimed they did the same thing to Zee. Why would I consider your word as being a valid reason to accept your incocience? Odds say you did it and even if you didn't, why would your word be enough for me tot hink, aww he said he didn't do it, therefore i'll just drop it and believe he did not do it, purely on the basis that he said so.
  #121  
Old 2013-07-27, 00:26
marcosmapf's Avatar
marcosmapf marcosmapf is offline
Magic Ball Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,371
Ok I'm done, this thread is horrible and just full of accusations. Would everyone please stop posting this nonsense here, tottaly offtopic, or a moderator close this thread? I think we had enough of this already. If you have any other problems with each other, have a private talk instead of posting in here.
  #122  
Old 2013-07-27, 00:30
SpaceGuitarist's Avatar
SpaceGuitarist SpaceGuitarist is offline
the legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Brasil
Posts: 6,997
I agree with you Marcos. Let's close this. But one last thing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsan View Post
No why do you think your word word mean anything to me, i'll be fair here and say you potentially did numerous thing's on lba, that were completely horrible and then the said person, who was either you or someone else then claimed they did the same thing to Zee. Why would I consider your word as being a valid reason to accept your incocience? Odds say you did it and even if you didn't, why would your word be enough for me tot hink, aww he said he didn't do it, therefore i'll just drop it and believe he did not do it, purely on the basis that he said so.
How funny.

Because an hour ago you a made a post where you revealed Jasiek later spoke to you in private confirming that it could have been the case that someone fooled you just to attack me - but then 20 minutes later you deleted the post. Both of you are online right now at #lba. Did he tell you to keep that a secret and continue the plan of attacking me?

__________________

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
  #123  
Old 2013-07-27, 00:39
Twinsan's Avatar
Twinsan Twinsan is offline
You Only Live Twice
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,638
Send a message via AIM to Twinsan Send a message via MSN to Twinsan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
I agree with you Marcos. Let's close this. But one last thing:


How funny.

Because an hour ago you a made a post where you revealed Jasiek later spoke to you in private confirming that it could have been the case that someone fooled you just to attack me - but then 20 minutes later you deleted the post. Both of you are online right now at #lba. Did he tell you to keep that a secret and continue the plan of attacking me?

If you read that, then you would know you could have been jasiek trying to screw with me, but in any case the second attack against me on lba was very personal in nature and it's very unlikely it would ahve served any purpose to come attack you again here on the forums as I was effectively defeated, personal information about me and potentially Zee was obtained. To attack you on the forums with such information potentialy at your disposal at the time would have been stupid. who ever it was claimed that they had also attacked zee. Zee has not been on the forums in a very long time now and if thats true, why would the lba# attack zee, when she could have been tricked into attacking you with hell have no fury, regardless Zee has no knowledge of the break up as far as i know as only a select few people on the forums can contact her and she has not seen said pm on the forums from me to know. The person as lychee on the chat also acted very strangely for zee, i cannot say much on the matter, but who ever that was, Is very very unlikely to be the real Zee.

Also if that was Jasiek he was on your side, the person in question directed me that it was not you that was behind it all and it was the work of people on the lba chat. that proves nothing as it can still be you.

If you really are innocent, Jasiek knows the truth.
  #124  
Old 2013-07-27, 00:40
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,317
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsen
No why do you think your word word mean anything to me, i'll be fair here and say you potentially did numerous thing's on lba, that were completely horrible and then the said person, who was either you or someone else then claimed they did the same thing to Zee. Why would I consider your word as being a valid reason to accept your incocience? Odds say you did it and even if you didn't, why would your word be enough for me tot hink, aww he said he didn't do it, therefore i'll just drop it and believe he did not do it, purely on the basis that he said so.
Odds say he did it? No they don't, the chance of him being framed are equal, and according to your own now-deleted post, even Jasiek thinks that's possible. And your "evidence" against SpaceGuitarist is zero, as all it consists of is "an IP was used on both the attack post and by SpaceGuitarist on the MBN", with no evidence provided for this IP claim, and there was also an evident IP mess, with three different IP's being dug out and claimed to be THE damning IP... which further puts suspicion on this entire piece of "evidence".
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
  #125  
Old 2013-07-27, 00:42
Twinsan's Avatar
Twinsan Twinsan is offline
You Only Live Twice
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,638
Send a message via AIM to Twinsan Send a message via MSN to Twinsan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
Odds say he did it? No they don't, the chance of him being framed are equal, and according to your own now-deleted post, even Jasiek thinks that's possible. And your "evidence" against SpaceGuitarist is zero, as all it consists of is "an IP was used on both the attack post and by SpaceGuitarist on the MBN", with no evidence provided for this IP claim, and there was also an evident IP mess, with three different IP's being dug out and claimed to be THE damning IP... which further puts suspicion on this entire piece of "evidence".
read my above paragraph, i posted.

Also I point out the jasiek in question may have been a fake and like me you made a bold claim of truth through assumption.
Closed Thread

Tags
philosophy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Death of a Forum morshem Off topic 55 2010-06-22 03:36
Death by Google ChaosFish Off topic 6 2009-09-03 16:17
Death of opensource? hobmoblin Off topic 5 2005-04-03 04:37
Time of Death? thursday Off topic 29 2004-01-11 21:43
Back from the death yaz0r General 22 2002-10-19 23:29


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:52.




News Feed
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, the Magicball Network