Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-28, 15:08
You Only Live Twice

Send a message via AIM to Twinsan Send a message via MSN to Twinsan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
- Reek: Thank you for saying what happened. Then it's clear it's someone from #lba pulling shit. And given Rex_Hollywood's known impersonation of Pimmin, it comes as no surprise.
Also your friend Twinsan here is also falsely accusing ME of having been it. But yet, you only attack me and not him. Why is that, eh? I bet you're enjoying seeing him attack the heck out of me.

And as for someone bringing a sockpuppet into an IRC channel and arguing with it for half and hour or more, I've seen it happen before. A guy named Patrick a.k.a. betacollector21 did it in mid-2010 with his ur1337z sockpuppet.
And KenOath did stuff like that too.
Pretty easy to make up stuff what this mysterious ken0ath bully did to you. Every time you make a comparison between me and him and what both of us seemingly did, it seems lees and less probale your telling the truth. I would not be surprised if your just here to discredit us on lba. For what i have accused you of, I am pointing out the possibility also exist your in on this as equally as your own theories on the matter hold ground.
Old 2013-07-28, 15:18
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- Twinsan: I can prove he exists and did the crap, or better he can, contact him at OSBETAWORLD .
Or you can e-mail my friend Wack0 at [email address] . He'll be glad to confirm my story. Also my friend James at [email address] .
Also one PasteBin post related to the KenOath crap: http://pastebin.com/EwxPJUp0 . On Google you can easily find more.
Also KenOath leaking people's e-mails on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/GajLpviQ .
Guess a.k.a. KenOath posting his crap accusations on OSBETAWORLD: http://osbetaworld.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=270 .

Need any more evidence?

Edit: And I know you're not him. You're from the UK, he's from Australia.

Last edited by Battler; 2013-07-28 at 15:24.
Old 2013-07-28, 15:22
You Only Live Twice

Quote:
- Twinsan: I can prove he exists and did the crap, or better he can, e-mail him at [email address] or [email address] .
Or you can e-mail my friend wack0 at [email address] . He'll be glad to confirm my story. Also my friend James at [email address] .
Also one PasteBin post related to the KenOath crap: http://pastebin.com/EwxPJUp0 . On Google you can easily find more.
Also KenOath leaking people's e-mails on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/GajLpviQ .
Guess a.k.a. KenOath posting his crap accusations on OSBETAWORLD: http://osbetaworld.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=270 .

Need any more evidence?
Ye none of that means anything to me as I don't know the full story.
Old 2013-07-28, 15:33
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
LOL, think what you want. If you want to believe in KenOath's delusions, feel free to.
Old 2013-07-28, 15:49
You Only Live Twice

Quote:
LOL, think what you want. If you want to believe in KenOath's delusions, feel free to.
i don't believe anything and thats my point.
Old 2013-07-28, 20:17
ffffff

who the fuck is kenoath

also hi guys what's happening in this thread can someone please sparknotes this shit for me because really i cba
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2013-07-28, 20:28
Magic Ball Master

The thread was about what happens we die and our opinions, and it was going well until page 4, when Jasiek started being a douche and on us for our opinions. Then SGK posted some douchebag stuff that made the whole thread burst in rage, as he just sounded like the douchebag of the year. Twinsan brought back all that story with SGK impersonating Zee a few posts later, and they started arguing again. And Battler came along to defend SGK with real proofs and Twinsan choose to ignore all the proofs that were send to him and just started bashing Battler instead, saying that he was working with SGK to ruin him and Zee. During those posts, Reek also posted some stuff also make acusations against Battler and mocking SGK for what he has posted in this thread (Well, SGK did deserve it this time as he said some real stupid things).

Also, Twinsan didn't know that Ips are randomly assigned here in Brazil and a few other countries (Silly Twinsan )
Old 2013-07-28, 20:29
Magic Ball Master

Oh, and you can find out who Kenoath is if you read the last 2 pages, I think he explains enough in those for you to understand.
Old 2013-07-28, 20:30
Neko

Also turns out I am not a divine being.

(Yes, that was actually said)
Old 2013-07-28, 20:31
You Only Live Twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosmapf View Post
Oh, and you can find out who Kenoath is if you read the last 2 pages, I think he explains enough in those for you to understand.
ye like what ever battlers says about him is any real proof.
Old 2013-07-28, 20:37
You Only Live Twice

Quote:
The thread was about what happens we die and our opinions, and it was going well until page 4, when Jasiek started being a douche and on us for our opinions. Then SGK posted some douchebag stuff that made the whole thread burst in rage, as he just sounded like the douchebag of the year. Twinsan brought back all that story with SGK impersonating Zee a few posts later, and they started arguing again. And Battler came along to defend SGK with real proofs and Twinsan choose to ignore all the proofs that were send to him and just started bashing Battler instead, saying that he was working with SGK to ruin him and Zee. During those posts, Reek also posted some stuff also make acusations against Battler and mocking SGK for what he has posted in this thread (Well, SGK did deserve it this time as he said some real stupid things).

Also, Twinsan didn't know that Ips are randomly assigned here in Brazil and a few other countries (Silly Twinsan )
truths not proofs, as it stands there is no proof sgk didn't do it
Old 2013-07-28, 20:39
ffffff

my vagina is the gates of heaven
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2013-07-28, 20:54
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsan
as it stands there is no proof sgk didn't do it
You got it wrong here. You have to prove he did it, he doesn't need to prove he didn't do it. It's the positive that must be proven, not the negative.
Old 2013-07-28, 20:55
You Only Live Twice

Quote:
You got it wrong here. You have to prove he did it, he doesn't need to prove he didn't do it. It's the positive that must be proven, not the negative.
as it stands it's impossible to prove he did it or not, and if that was true, everyone that beielves in a god can all GTF from that statement.
Old 2013-07-28, 20:56
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
ye like what ever battlers says about him is any real proof.
So wait a second, my word proves nothing (and rightfully so), SpaceGuitarist's word proves nothing (and rightfully so), but your own word is unequivocable evidence? Who do you think you are?
Old 2013-07-28, 20:57
You Only Live Twice

Quote:
So wait a second, my word proves nothing (and rightfully so), SpaceGuitarist's word proves nothing (and rightfully so), but your own word is unequivocable evidence? Who do you think you are?
the victimin little sphero.
Old 2013-07-28, 20:57
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
as it stands it's impossible to prove he did it or not, and if that was true, everyone that beielves in a god can all GTF from that statement.
Yeah, you're right, it's impossible to prove either way, therefore the matter is unsolved until further evidence emerges.
Old 2013-07-28, 20:58
You Only Live Twice

Quote:
Yeah, you're right, it's impossible to prove either way, therefore the matter is unsolved until further evidence emerges.
and thats never going to happen.
Old 2013-07-28, 21:07
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsan View Post
truths not proofs, as it stands there is no proof sgk didn't do it
But "real truth" is better than "proof", no? From what I understand, you use Proofs to state a Truth. If the truth is already there, doesn't that mean that the proofs worked out in your favor? Lol Twinsan.

And about Kenoath, I think Battler has given me and others enough proof for us to belive that Kenoath has indeed done those things to him, so why won't you belive him aswell? And better, why are you harassing Battler like that? I have been reading this thread since it started, not missing a single post, and from what I understood he was just trying to help and solve the problem, and protect SGK with real proofs and arguments, while you started accusing him and make him look worse on this community, using random accusations which couldn't be completely proved whatsoever.
Old 2013-07-28, 21:10
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Quote:
and thats never going to happen.
And with this being said, can we please close this thread? Because if Twinsan can't prove that SGK is guilty or SGK can't prove he is not guilty, then there is nothing else to be discussed other than loads of accusations and crap.
Old 2013-07-28, 21:15
You Only Live Twice

Quote:
But "real truth" is better than "proof", no? From what I understand, you use Proofs to state a Truth. If the truth is already there, doesn't that mean that the proofs worked out in your favor? Lol Twinsan.

And about Kenoath, I think Battler has given me and others enough proof for us to belive that Kenoath has indeed done those things to him, so why won't you belive him aswell? And better, why are you harassing Battler like that? I have been reading this thread since it started, not missing a single post, and from what I understood he was just trying to help and solve the problem, and protect SGK with real proofs and arguments, while you started accusing him and make him look worse on this community, using random accusations which couldn't be completely proved whatsoever.
If he is trying to help rather than stir thing's up, I am a monkeys uncle. The whole I made up everything and pretended to be attack to be sgk was ultimately always going to have me on his back, for starters it puts me in my own impossible situation, where i myself have to rely on others to present a case for my innocence and secondly his accusation is as hypocritical as my own in the insulting way.
Old 2013-07-28, 21:32
Magic Ball Master

He accused you because you accused him first, and I think you are smart enough to understand this mister, don't pretend you aren't.

And "starters" would already see you with a bad reputation (the same with SGK) because of your fight, so it doesn't realy matter anyway.

And last, aren't you doing the same with Battler and SGK? Making them rely on other people to prove their innocence? But in their cause, you are making their situation even worse, by saying that "you don't realy care" or "that doesn't prove anything to me" whenever they present you with a proof. So, you aren't even giving them the chance to defend themselves. Realy Twinsan, I'm sorry, but I had you much more as a friend in here than I have now. It feels to me that you have snapped and become a much diferent person than you once were, because you are now ignoring everything in order to blindly acuse others. Could you please freaking stop chasing after others and move on? Nothing is going be answered if you keep doing things the way you are now, and my stay here is becoming very unconfortable because of these stupid discussions.
Old 2013-07-28, 21:46
You Only Live Twice

Quote:
He accused you because you accused him first, and I think you are smart enough to understand this mister, don't pretend you aren't.

And "starters" would already see you with a bad reputation (the same with SGK) because of your fight, so it doesn't realy matter anyway.

And last, aren't you doing the same with Battler and SGK? Making them rely on other people to prove their innocence? But in their cause, you are making their situation even worse, by saying that "you don't realy care" or "that doesn't prove anything to me" whenever they present you with a proof. So, you aren't even giving them the chance to defend themselves. Realy Twinsan, I'm sorry, but I had you much more as a friend in here than I have now. It feels to me that you have snapped and become a much diferent person than you once were, because you are now ignoring everything in order to blindly acuse others. Could you please freaking stop chasing after others and move on? Nothing is going be answered if you keep doing things the way you are now, and my stay here is becoming very unconfortable because of these stupid discussions.
If you only were there at what happened at the attack and would understand why I am so upset or should i say attacks, it happened twice and before the first someone, pretended to be someone else and stole personal information, as far as I am concerned, the person responsible deserves to suffer for what they did and the most likely suspect is sgk, the had the means the motive and the opportunity. While I cannot prove he did it, it is unlikely to be anyone else.

also if you don't like what your reading, do an sgk and don't read it, it's my understanding he blocked me a while ago.
Old 2013-07-28, 22:00
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
and the most likely suspect is sgk, the had the means the motive and the opportunity. While I cannot prove he did it, it is unlikely to be anyone else.
"And the most likely suspect". Doesn't mean it is him, and while you can't prove so you shouldn't make false acusations.
Lets do this then, If you are wrong and it wasn't him, you get banned from the MBN, but If it was him and he realy did so, he gets banned. If you want to make things more fair, do it that way, because for what I know he is the only one losing something while this discussion is still going on.

Quote:
also if you don't like what your reading, do an sgk and don't read it, it's my understanding he blocked me a while ago.
So, you're asking me to block you? Because the only thing you are posting nowadays is things about this subject, and I'm getting tired of it. I could ignore you and, therefore, your post, but then again if you keep this discussion in here others will answer to you and the thread will still appear in my "New posts" feed and, therefore, I will still see your posts.

Last edited by marcosmapf; 2013-07-29 at 02:07.
Old 2013-07-28, 22:14
You Only Live Twice

Quote:
"And the most likely suspect". Doesn't mean it is him, and while you can't prove so you shouldn't make false acusations.
Lets do this then, If you are wrong and it wasn't him, you get banned from the MBN, but If it was him and he realy did so, he gets banned. If you want to make things more fair, do it that way, because for what I know he is the only one losing something while this discussion is still going on.

So, you're asking me to block you? Because the only thing you are posting nowadays is things about this subject, and I'm getting tired of it. I could ignore you and, therefore, your post, but then again if you keep this discussuion in here others will answer to you and the thread will still appear in my "New posts" feed and, therefore, I will still see your posts.
He cannot be banned on the forums for what he did as much as i would like to see that suggestion happen, it can't.

May as well reveal, I am no longer friends with Jack over this affair either, through the original reason for ending our friendship is now gone and a new one has taken it's place and i want nothing to do with him.
Closed Thread

Tags
philosophy