Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Art
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Art The place for your drawing, and images

Old 2015-06-23, 04:08
Quetching a Mr.

Twinsen Zeelich's Under Gas

Hello, everyone.

It has been a very long time since my last post. It has also been a long time since I have ever checked at all on the forums. In addition, it is good to see that people are still in love with game. I have received much criticism of my artworks and other things that I have posted in the past. I decided to hold this finished project for a quarter of a year for particular purposes.

I feel that this picture is now ready for the public to see. Believe it or not, this picture took nearly two days, 48 hours on estimate. I tried to create a style perfect to my liking. The media seen here is light pencil, sharpie over the light pencil, then erased light pencil, with solid prisma color to fill in all of the lines, and then the shades and highlights to follow along.

I hope that the criticism given here is much less than my last intended piece. I have been very busy with other things, but have finally managed to fit time in to show this piece to the public. Keep in mind, this picture was finished mid - February of this year, and I have progressed further more than even this. Looking back on this, there are small things I would change, like the bottom half of Twinsen's tunic, and the way that the Wannie appeared. Overall, I am still very proud of my work that has been done.

I also draw much faster nowadays since my OCD and anxiety levels have decreased immensely. Let me know what you think Zee, this is much better than my last piece. Don't take that statement offensively.
Old 2015-06-23, 17:24
Zebrazilla

Woah, trippy. I love it!

LBA Speedruns
Personal Best - LBA 1 - Any% PC - Time: 01h 04m 23s
Personal Best - LBA 1 - Any% Android - Time: 01h 04m 35s

Tags
art, gas, twinsen, wannie, zeelich