Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Games
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Games A forum for discussion of any demos and fan games being made. Not for discussion of Modifications.

Old 2016-07-25, 23:00
FreemanQC

Send a message via MSN to gravel22
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrQuetch View Post
MevX, and Gravel, I have been, and will be working on this game on the computer first - it would be incredibly difficult to make this on a phone ( Is that even possible? ). MevX, I thought about that in the very beginning, and I will probably stick with doing higher graphics on my computer, and then porting over to Android with lower graphics. Gravel, I apologize for not having an IOS SDK, but hopefully I will in the future at some point. For both of your concern's, I understand that having LBA on computer makes more sense, but I have become so adapt to loving LBA, that I always thought it would be cool to play it without access to a computer.
I understand that but we haven't said to make it on the phone directly. I was saying making it on the computer for the phone only. Sorry if it was unclear
Little Big Adventure Former World Record Holder (53:40:80) see on Twitch below

I'm a LBA speedrunner find me on and SPEEDRUN.COM subscribe to my twitch channel.
Old 2016-07-28, 03:03
Quetching a Mr.

Gravel, maybe I was unclear - my apologies. I have been making this game specifically for the phone, not for the computer. Although it can be played on the computer, I find that quite silly, simply because so much more can be done with a computer than a phone. But, for LBA's sake on the phone, the graphics and all settings are, of course, much less, pretty much staying true to the original LBA in a way or another. MevX has definitely proved much better when it comes to advanced shaders / textures / etc. Don't worry, I understand.
Old 2016-07-31, 03:36
Quetching a Mr.

Just got back home from out of town / vacation. Hopefully will be able to get the video up soon. But if not soon yet, eventually. Stay tuned, guys. Currently organizing my computer, and just got my 1060 GTX Geforce Nvidia graphics card today. I will definitely be able to do a similar game like MevX if planned.
Old 2016-08-03, 20:23
Quetching a Mr.

Ok - I'm finally settled, I should have a video up soon. I just need good recording program material as I have not recorded anything on my monitor. It might be even better to just record gameplay on my Android phone, but the quality of my actual camera alone is not as good as 1920 x 1080 resolution, it's an older phone that can have up to 720 pixels, but I guess that shouldn't be a problem.
Old 2016-08-04, 01:07
Amnesti

Quote:
Ok - I'm finally settled, I should have a video up soon. I just need good recording program material as I have not recorded anything on my monitor.
I use OBS for recording and streaming. Really easy to use imo, it doesn't produce big file sizes, and has much better video quality than what a phone could hope to manage. If you were planning on making future videos about progress, might as well start using something proper.

If you need help setting it up, i would be more than glad to assist you
last place LBA ANY% 52:59
https://www.twitch.tv/amnesti

Citadel Island in Unity
https://forum.magicball.net/showthread.php?t=17983
Old 2016-08-08, 04:01
Panta rei

Looking forward to this
Old 2016-08-09, 21:49
Quetching a Mr.

I apologize for the delays, guys. Chances are that I may have jury duty soon, so I'm kind of on stand-by waiting for the times when I am in authority of calling back. I still don't have proper recording software for my monitor, so what I might do is take screenshots, and then talk about the process of the game creation so far, and then as far as the actual game is concerned, I think I'll just record my actual phone screen.

Styx, thanks for the enthusiasm. MevX, I may need your help, but am not sure yet. My brother may be able to help me - he says he uses FRAPS, so I'll check with him at some point.

Sorry guys, I'll keep trying.
Old 2016-08-23, 02:35
Amnesti

Quote:
I apologize for the delays, guys. Chances are that I may have jury duty soon, so I'm kind of on stand-by waiting for the times when I am in authority of calling back.
Quote:
Sorry guys, I'll keep trying.
Totally understandable, no need to apologize at all. I'm sure what you're doing takes a whole lot more than most of us would expect, the important thing is that you have fun with it, and don't feel pressured to do it just because of deadlines.

With that said, i'm interested to see which direction this project may take. I think there could be a lot of potential for a real lba game, not just on android. Hell, i'd probably be around to help make that a reality, although, with the limited knowledge that i have.
last place LBA ANY% 52:59
https://www.twitch.tv/amnesti

Citadel Island in Unity
https://forum.magicball.net/showthread.php?t=17983
Old 2016-08-28, 06:58
Quetching a Mr.

Thank you so much guys. I have actually been working on an inventory system for the game recently. In addition, I've been fixing the game touch input. I've been backed up yet again - *Ugh*. I'll actually be gone this Tuesday and for two weeks after. So, I won't be able to respond back until then - I am going on a trial mission teaching religion. I'll be back for a few months after, and if that trial goes well, I'll be serving two full years. I'll keep working on the material when I get the chance, hopefully Monday I can get you guys an image of the working inventory system.
Old 2017-06-05, 00:42
Panta rei

Quote:
hopefully Monday I can get you guys an image of the working inventory system.

Man I've been waiting to see the inventory system since Monday man! What does it look like!!?

Tags
android, remake, remaster, twinsen, wip