Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

View Poll Results: do you like half--life mods.
Yes 6 40.00%
No 2 13.33%
Okay 5 33.33%
I hate half life mods 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-11-19, 01:41
Panadol It's My Choice

Send a message via MSN to panadol
Post half life mods

half life mods

i like Day of Defeat and ts.

Last edited by nscott702; 2003-11-19 at 01:52.
Old 2003-11-19, 16:23
Tomorrow burns!

Send a message via MSN to Illumina
I love Neo-Team Fortress.
Somebody should revive a mod called Swarm. A deathmatch mod which you can fight as humans or aliens(Not all available in this mod), as a crawling crab, a giant gargantua, any kind of soldiers, boring Barney, an agile assassin and more!!

Oh, I liked too Sven Coop. It's something for you who wants to play a cooperative mod.
I think that it's wise to question anyone or anything who thinks that they have the answer. The ultimate sum of all natural laws comprise the concept of God. And I'd have to be smarter than I am to describe it. The only way to enjoy life is to enjoy it and not to try to spend your time to deconstruct it. Ultimately, on the most of tombstones it should read: "Humans: Fretted, worried, prayed, procreated, sacrificed, died anyway." - Devin Townsend
Old 2003-11-19, 19:04
Magic Ball Master

I tried playing Sven Co-Op with Pandemona, wasn't much fun I must say. I only really like single player mods like Azure Sheep but I am quite partial to Scientist Hunt.
Old 2003-11-19, 22:47
Panadol It's My Choice

Send a message via MSN to panadol
Because iam thinking about making a new mod like
LBADM but it's hard to think of a name for it and
i need some help all right and thats why i made
this Forum.
Old 2003-11-19, 23:00
Still in a dream...

SVEN COOP was shit. It was not much fun, and bollocks, to say the least. I like the original game, as well as CS (which is surprisingly fun to play, but bullet physics kinda suck....)
Old 2003-11-19, 23:00
the legend

Yeah I like them all, tfc, cs(sometimes), svencoop, dod, counterlife, surprise, xen rebels, firearms and more!

All fun.

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2003-11-20, 18:55
Magic Ball Master

What's wrong with SvenCoop? You can even play the original Half-Life single player campaign, only with >1 persons instead of on your own.

I like CounterStrike when played with the right people with the right amount of balance (at LANs with friends for example).
Old 2003-11-24, 12:14
Tomorrow burns!

That's what I agree about Sven Coop with you, Wacko! Thanks!
I think that it's wise to question anyone or anything who thinks that they have the answer. The ultimate sum of all natural laws comprise the concept of God. And I'd have to be smarter than I am to describe it. The only way to enjoy life is to enjoy it and not to try to spend your time to deconstruct it. Ultimately, on the most of tombstones it should read: "Humans: Fretted, worried, prayed, procreated, sacrificed, died anyway." - Devin Townsend
Old 2003-11-25, 00:17
the legend

Btw, my website is of my TFC clan!

sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2003-11-25, 11:26
Tomorrow burns!

Quote:
Originally posted by SpaceGuitarKid
Btw, my website is of my TFC clan!
Why don't we just make it purpose for Neo-TF? It's more funnier, and I'm clan single.
Old 2003-11-25, 20:00
the legend

I have neo-tf too. But the tradition of my clan is being TFClassic.
My clan is also single. Ive invited some people, but they said: " Why am I going to join a clan??" someone have an asnwer for this? I said that its like a team, we do things together etc, but they still refused. Actually, ive asked only one player ....

Old 2003-11-26, 20:26
Tomorrow burns!

I may join you, if it's my destiny to help you.

About that word "single", it means that I've not joined any clan and that means why I'm single.
Old 2003-11-27, 01:16
the legend

Well, of course, FESA does not accept anyone. So, if you wish to join, we should play TFC sometime together to test you .

Im really good at it.