Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

General The general chatting goes on in here. That means talk about the LBA games and it's world.

Old 2012-09-22, 20:12
Magic Ball GrandMaster

OMG, look, if you break the telepods, you can use them yourself!

Spoiler:
I'm really standing on the very high invisible wall in front of the scene, not on the telepod that is behind me far below.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Broken telepod.png‎
Views:	252
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	9204  

Threads: News, Introduction, Discussion, Bugs collection || Content: Characters, Enemies, Items
Words come in all sizes. But even if they fit you,
they might not come at appropriate times.

Good for everyone is finding yourself first,
and then the good in others second.
Old 2012-09-23, 00:57
Quetching a Mr.

Hello, everyone! I guess I came a little late, huh? No, way late. I can tell by looking at this thread, that it is old. Also, it started in 2002. Being born in 1997 is crazy, especially when your favorite game of all time was released the year you were born. That would be me! I guess it is never too late to post screen shots though, am I right? I was looking through some of my screen shots today, all of which are months old. I found this one picture I took, I changed the ocean texture green, by using the LBA Image Viewer, then I added a realistic ocean to the picture. I bet we all wished the water looked this realistic in LBA2. I realized until now, the shadows all match up... Really realistic now...

This was my result.

This was before I made my result.

This is not all, though! I decided to post another picture I took. This one was used with the LBA Package Editor. I took it because I love this rabbibunny. Heck, I even changed her standing animation with Twinsen's to make it seem somewhat, "Real". Honestly, I don't like it when an entity's bone structure is all screwed up. I don't like the effect it gives. You know what I mean. For example, the arm of the entity is at the head, or the legs. Weird structures...

Anyways, here it is.

What do you Quetch's think?
Old 2012-09-23, 01:01
Quetching a Mr.

Also, once we can start changing the colors and textures of the entities, like what we can do with LBA1 models, things will get crazy! I think it will be an awesome feature for everyone to use. I have enough fun myself editing models in LBA1!
Old 2012-09-24, 11:53
Polly parrot

Much impressive...

If I understand well, in the second pick, you changed Twinsen's character into that Bunny's ?
Old 2012-09-24, 14:09
LBA2 Maestro

Send a message via Skype™ to LtDemolition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
If I understand well, in the second pick, you changed Twinsen's character into that Bunny's ?
Yes that's quite easy, with a few clicks you can change Twinsen's body with any another character in the game.

Unfortunately Twinsen's movement animations will still remain the same so when you walk or jump etc. it looks like you're a puppet.
Old 2012-09-24, 15:22
Quetching a Mr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
Much impressive...

Yes. I changed it using the LBA Package Editor. This is not an edited picture.
Old 2012-09-24, 15:24
Quetching a Mr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtDemolition View Post
Yes that's quite easy, with a few clicks you can change Twinsen's body with any another character in the game.

Unfortunately Twinsen's movement animations will still remain the same so when you walk or jump etc. it looks like you're a puppet.
Actually, if you change Twinsen's movement animations with a rabbibunny's, it will not act like a puppet. In other words, you are playing as that character.
Old 2012-09-24, 16:11
LBA2 Maestro

Send a message via Skype™ to LtDemolition
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrQuetch View Post
Actually, if you change Twinsen's movement animations with a rabbibunny's, it will not act like a puppet. In other words, you are playing as that character.
True, but I never figured how to do this correctly.
Like, there is no Rabbibunny move for using the Wannie's Glove, Laser-Pistol, jumping etc.
Or how is this possible?
Old 2012-09-24, 17:40
Quetching a Mr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtDemolition View Post
True, but I never figured how to do this correctly.
Like, there is no Rabbibunny move for using the Wannie's Glove, Laser-Pistol, jumping etc.
Or how is this possible?
All you need to do is extract another entity's animations. Replace the standing, walking, ect, animations with Twinsen's and it should look right. For some animations, however, it is not possible.
Old 2012-09-24, 19:01
<3 MP

Too bad you can't finish the game as another character. That'd be interesting if you could.
Old 2012-09-25, 03:19
Quetching a Mr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelichian View Post
Too bad you can't finish the game as another character. That'd be interesting if you could.
That would be very cool if it were possible. Unfortunately, it is not. I have been working on a gigantic list, however, and it has many uncovered animations that I have been going through. I have found hundreds and hundreds of animations from almost every single character in LBA2. Most entries were blank when I got the LBA Package Editor, they had most of Twinsen's animations. Then, not even all of them. I have stopped working on the list, it is just way too much, and the last time I touched it was about half a year ago. If anyone is willing to continue it, I would be more than grateful to give them the list to finish it. There are a few hundred left, and I think that is it. It gets really complicated to find the entries near the end of the list though. Anyways, I have enough entries so that I can play as my favorite characters from LBA2. I have played as the Female Rabbibunny, Pharmacist, Funfrock, Dino-Fly, Stanley Opar, Carlo (Very easy, because he has the exact same bone and entity hierarchy structure as Twinsen.), Zoe, that one Quetch who some people claim is, "Bad*ss". And, that is about it.

Anyways, a lot of work. I am off to something else now.
Old 2012-09-25, 03:23
Quetching a Mr.

One more thing. I might post it here on the NET if it gets finished. Who knows, maybe I would just finish the Butt-Load of work and post it for everyone here on the NET to use.
Old 2012-09-26, 16:09
New efforts! :)

Send a message via MSN to Necdilzor
I once replaced Twinsen with the motorcycle in LBA 1, it was funny to go at top speed through Twinsun... but you couldn't kill the guards in any way, not even running over! Oh my... to much GTA publicity this days...

Take a look at the blog!

LBA:LID Demo v1.0 HERE
Report bugs here! Thanks Alexfont!
----------------------------------------
Take a look at Vindish's mod!
Old 2012-09-27, 04:00
Quetching a Mr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necdilzor View Post
I once replaced Twinsen with the motorcycle in LBA 1, it was funny to go at top speed through Twinsun... but you couldn't kill the guards in any way, not even running over! Oh my... to much GTA publicity this days...
That is pretty funny. I remember months ago, I edited many of Twinsen's animations. I edited each animation (Almost Each Animation). about 4 times faster than it actually is. Twinsen was a literal, berserk, ninja. I changed his running animation, and made it so fast, he could actually run through walls. Bad thing is, it gets really hard to control, and you run so fast, that you can hit a wall and get hurt, or you could get hit by an enemy, sometimes jumping into the water on accident.

I also changed a lot of the enemy's animations, too. It was like World War III happened right in front of me. Rifles fired at the speed of light, and robots walked like nothing was in there way. It was insane.

Anyways, I'll be back in a little bit. Have something important to do.
Old 2016-10-13, 12:30
Banned

Twinsun

Old 2016-10-14, 03:51
Quetching a Mr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyrabbit View Post

I'ts rotational plane... What? Oh... oh!... I know this one... Hmmm... *Licks my tongue.* I'ts so hard t-, oh wait, "It's rotational plane is stabilized between two suns." What? Did you guys think this was Star Wars? JK. Nice revival of this old thread, Bunnyrabbit.
Old 2016-11-24, 15:24
Banned

Talking