Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > The site and forum
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The site and forum Place your comments about the Magic Ball Network here. Talk here about the Magicball Network and the forum.

Old 2013-04-28, 00:25
Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasia View Post
An example.
One may find it disrespectful, one may not. But people don't talk to me this way, ever. So for me, yes, it is hurtful.
But didn't you just say sex between humans and animals is ok? You have to understand that's the actual upsetting thing.
Old 2013-04-28, 00:26
Polly parrot

She didn't insult anyone though...

And I will now abstain from judging without having heard two different points of view.
(I'm not saying that you're wrong Kasia, it's just that the whole story seems a bit more complicated than I thought at first.)
Old 2013-04-28, 00:27
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
But didn't you just say sex between humans and animals is ok? You have to understand that's the actual upsetting thing.
Edit: Nevermind. You're right.
But sorry to break it to you Jesse, but humans are animals, too. And inter-species sex is common in nature. Lions procreate with tigers, horses procreate with donkeys, etc. I'm not saying zoophilia is OK, I personally think it's not, but please stop being so senationalist.

Last edited by Battler; 2013-04-28 at 00:33.
Old 2013-04-28, 00:28
~

Quote:
Why you still can't understand?
This is my opinion.
You may disagree.
You may say it's bad.
You may say it's upsetting.
But you may not say what DJ said. You may not start to treat me like shit just because you don't like my opinions.

I though YOU are someone who understands that.
Old 2013-04-28, 00:30
~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
No, read the thread again. She was actually against zoophilia, and brought up that animal rape does exist. And people mocked her for that, Double-J's quoted post being a good example.
I was against male human / female animal sex.
And the animal rape thing, I said it's possible between animals.
Old 2013-04-28, 00:30
Previously Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_LIPSTICK View Post
if you get to be banned for 30 days then so should i. it's simply not fair that you're the one who always gets infractions and not me.
There is no use for a 30 days ban if it doesn't encourage you to stop ruining this forum. I'm much rather for a spontaneous change of behavior, since you are perfectly able to make interesting posts if you want to. But if you stubbornly refuse to contribute making this place the nice community it should be, then I think a permanent ban would be the only solution.
I'd much prefer the first option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_LIPSTICK View Post
also has anyone ever seen the movie falling down?
I'm not sure what's the connection between this thread and that movie. But if it's what I think, so much for the crappy analogies...
Old 2013-04-28, 00:31
You what?!

Thank you Battler. Since Kasia seems pretty happy to discuss this in the open, let me give you some examples.

JUST ONE of the pages of reports from that period. As you can see, quite a lot of reports coming in from Kasia. As you can also see, the only people receiving any infractions are Anakin and Lipstick (and one warning for Battler).

Some highlights from the posts reported:

Yes, there were some offensive posts which were discussed, but many of the reports came in like this and I can't see that any action needs to be taken on our part for these.

Kasia, let me say something similar to you - if you report every time someone says anything you slightly disagree with or dislike, how can we take your reports seriously? You are responsible as well for thinking before you act.

I have attached my original PM to you for anyone to read and for you to remind yourself what I said BEFORE I gave you any infraction. Instead of allowing any kind of dialogue to open, you simply retorted:

Quote:
You don't know what you're talking about.
Which is, obviously, not very helpful or informative.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-04-27 at 23.15.36.png‎
Views:	96
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	9579   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-04-27 at 23.21.31.png‎
Views:	172
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	9581   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-04-27 at 23.21.13.png‎
Views:	176
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	9582   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-04-27 at 23.28.04.png‎
Views:	180
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	9583  
Old 2013-04-28, 00:33
~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
And I will now abstain from judging without having heard two different points of view.
(I'm not saying that you're wrong Kasia, it's just that the whole story seems a bit more complicated than I thought at first.)
I explained everything as well as I could.
I DID NOT report those posts which I didn't find offensive.
I DID NOT repeatedly report DJ's posts, I reported quite many of them during an hour or so.
I DID sent Kitarii a rude answer, because I felt that I'm treated very unfair.
I DID NOT report random posts afterwards, still only those which I found offensive.
Old 2013-04-28, 00:34
You what?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
There is no use for a 30 days ban if it doesn't encourage you to stop ruining this forum. I'm much rather for a spontaneous change of behavior, since you are perfectly able to make interesting posts if you want to. But if you stubbornly refuse to contribute making this place the nice community it should be, then I think a permanent ban would be the only solution.
I'd much prefer the first option.
GREAT IDEA. Let me tell you what I've seen: over the past few days after all this drama has been going on, Anakin and Lipstick have been attempting to make some serious contributions to threads and starting new threads with perfectly good topics. On the other side of the forum, many people are dragging up past dramas and demanding that they be acted upon. So if it's spontaneity you're looking for, I believe this is it.
Old 2013-04-28, 00:36
Neko

Quote:
Why you still can't understand?
This is my opinion.
You may disagree.
You may say it's bad.
You may say it's upsetting.
But you may not say what DJ said. You may not start to treat me like shit just because you don't like my opinions.

I though YOU are someone who understands that.
Oh I actually agree you should be able to post your opinion.
But I can understand why dj got upset about it.
Old 2013-04-28, 00:36
~

First of all, HOW DARE YOU to post this?
Second of all STOP LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "from that period" - what does that shit mean? I reported many posts of DJ during one night, that's it. THAT'S IT.

And yes, I DO FIND those posts offensive.
When someone makes fun of me, try to ridicule me, not treats me with respect, IT IS OFFENSIVE.

Last edited by Kasia; 2013-04-28 at 00:42.
Old 2013-04-28, 00:39
~

Quote:
Oh I actually agree you should be able to post your opinion.
But I can understand why dj got upset about it.
If you call "Oh, so you accept raping a helpless animal?" and then "so go fuck a dog if it's something so cool" being UPSET, then... oh gosh...
Old 2013-04-28, 00:39
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitarii View Post
GREAT IDEA. Let me tell you what I've seen: over the past few days after all this drama has been going on, Anakin and Lipstick have been attempting to make some serious contributions to threads and starting new threads with perfectly good topics. On the other side of the forum, many people are dragging up past dramas and demanding that they be acted upon. So if it's spontaneity you're looking for, I believe this is it.
OK, let me make this clear for you:
Jesse points out something in the Wrestlefest thread.
Anakin and A_LIPSTICK read that, and start ganging up on me, accusing me of crap, and even insult me.
But apparently, they're not at fault.
Also, let me point out that you are a member of #lba. So you ARE partial.
Old 2013-04-28, 00:40
~

Quote:
I've been waiting for that to be mentioned.
This is an accident that they started to "contribute to threads" today, isn't it...?
Old 2013-04-28, 00:41
You what?!

Of course I am partial, moderators are still human. But I do my utmost to act impartially, and that is why (as she will happily tell you) Lipstick is the one that receives most of my infractions.
Old 2013-04-28, 00:43
Previously Link

Quote:
I'm very appreciative of these initiative, and it's not the first time they do this.
Which is why I say they are perfectly able to be nice members, and why I'd prefer if a permanent ban was not needed.

I'm willing to stop talking about this right away, if we could agree on one single matter: next time there's a wave of provocations and trolling, will you admit we have a problem?
That's all I'm concerned about: the long term sanity of this forum.
Old 2013-04-28, 00:43
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
i see where this is going.
at this point i would like to point out that i recently took part in lawrence's thread in general, and in the crystals thread.

believe it or not, i contribute to threads i find interesting, and yes, i contributed a lot before all of this drama started.

kasia seems to be suggesting that elliptic and i have only just started contributing as part of some conspiracy theory. personally i think she's so blinded by hatred at this point that she can't see things clearly anymore.
Old 2013-04-28, 00:45
ffffff

kit loves infracting me. it gets him hot. he loves the power over me.

secretly, i love it too.

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
kasia seems to be suggesting that elliptic and i have only just started contributing as part of some conspiracy theory. personally i think she's so blinded by hatred at this point that she can't see things clearly anymore.
i genuinely think she needs a break from this thread. she's getting awfully over-excited.
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2013-04-28, 00:48
~

Quote:
personally i think she's so blinded by hatred at this point that she can't see things clearly anymore.
And this is why this forum will never change.
You'll read it and act like sheeps directed by a dog where he wishes them to go.
It's like the 10000th time, when either A_LIPSTICK or Anakin goes "what, me? being rude? oh look, I'm perfect. I'm so nice. And person X is so agressive!"
I remember Anakin saying that Link is "full of hatred", it's same true as calling me "blinded by hatred"...
Old 2013-04-28, 00:49
~

Besides, I demand Kitarii to delete that message with attachments.
It abuses my privacy and I don't agree for such things to be posted.
Old 2013-04-28, 00:51
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
well to be fair, at the time link was telling sgk what an asshole i am, and calling me a soul rapist, even though i never did anything to him. he seemed full of hatred at the time, yeah.
Old 2013-04-28, 00:54
~

Quote:
well to be fair, at the time link was telling sgk what an asshole i am, and calling me a soul rapist, even though i never did anything to him. he seemed full of hatred at the time, yeah.
How does it matter?
Not all people are egoists, you know.
Old 2013-04-28, 00:56
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Besides, I demand Kitarii to delete that message with attachments.
It abuses my privacy and I don't agree for such things to be posted.
Just for your information, Kitarii is Moderator because I did my best to gather votes in his favor in the poll back then when we were electing Moderators. Were it not for that, only Jasiek would have been promoted. I supported him so he could Moderate in support of me, but he failed to do that.
Old 2013-04-28, 00:58
Polly parrot

Battler, you should rewrite that, because it sounds like you're sad that Kitarii is not partial in your favor
Old 2013-04-28, 00:58
~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
Just for your information, Kitarii is Moderator because I did my best to gather votes in his favor in the poll back then when we were electing Moderators. Were it not for that, only Jasiek would have been promoted. I supported him so he could Moderate in support of me, but he failed to do that.
It sort of restores my faith in this place.
If such mod had been elected without any "additional help", it'd be shocking.