Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Music

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Music The place for all your music creations

Old 2012-07-11, 23:25
Neko

Open The Gates

Hi guys,

and spambots...

I present you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3Kzn-avGQ

open...the...gates
Old 2012-07-12, 04:02
strange dreamer

Hehehe spambots are getting more attention lately than members... ha.

Well well, Jesse ! This is an oldie uh? you did post it before I think, becuase I have listened to it many times.
In fact, this track and Pisang are the ones I like most, I mean in a nostalgic way, they are the ones I listened to a lot when I was 14-16, and they remind me of the good days in MBN.
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2012-07-12, 17:37
Neko

oh cool, I didn't know you listened these. I don't like pisang a lot! I have it on my usb stick in the car right now (handy. no more cd's or hooking other stuff up in the car) and it sucks haha. Takes way to long to build up.

I still like most oldies, like sundown for arabia, the seed of time, open the gates etc. I'm actually reworking some oldies now.

Old 2012-07-13, 00:30
strange dreamer

Well... pisang is catchy, and most important, danceable!
If I were to mix it though, I'd remove those strange vocal rhytms, hehe.
What does pisang mean, btw?

Sundown for Arabia is nice, must have been the very first song I heard from you here. At first I thought it was part of a soundtrack for the Relentless Movie Project or other (now dead) lba fan projects.
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2012-07-21, 23:32
Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
Well... pisang is catchy, and most important, danceable!
If I were to mix it though, I'd remove those strange vocal rhytms, hehe.
What does pisang mean, btw?

Sundown for Arabia is nice, must have been the very first song I heard from you here. At first I thought it was part of a soundtrack for the Relentless Movie Project or other (now dead) lba fan projects.
Pisang means bananadrink I think. It's an alcoholic beverage. It's from 1999, open the gates is from 2004, sundown is from 2003

Vocal rhytms...I can do those xD but they are not mine in the song.