Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2021-05-18, 07:39
Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
We don't need an other admin dying on us

(Too soon ?)
Wayyyyyy too soon
Old 2021-05-18, 13:57
Polly parrot

Sorry
Old 2021-05-18, 14:46
Neko

But nice to know you guys love me
Old 2021-05-18, 22:35
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
hopefully you feel better soon jesse.

anyway, i'll just leave this here:

This is work of higher intelligences, who take other, esoteric and psychological sciences into account than we are normally used to even consider, numerology being one of them, because everything for them is ritualistic and everything is meant for a deep programming of our psychological state. One day witchcraft and science will collide.
Old 2021-05-19, 05:13
inharmonic explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
I had COVID-19 in February, it did not affect my hearing, but I did have pain everywhere, diarrhoea, and the worst cough I've ever had in my life, to the point of vomiting. All this in addition to normal symptoms like a runny nose, fever, and sore throat. Absolutely not fun.
Thank you for sharing this, Battler. Sorry you have to go through that, but I appreciate you sharing as it feels helpful to find out how others experienced the virus.

The hearing issues / new or exasperated tinnitus can happen in a much worse manner when one gets the virus itself, obviously, but I’ve also read a number of people even got tinnitus from some of the Covid vaccines themselves. (Not making a statement about the vaccines in any way generally here - my aunt and uncle happened to have recently had theirs no problem - just going by many anecdotal things I’ve read online. The people in question seem genuine, approached the vaccine positively, and were simply reaching out for help. They were shocked by that side effect, and there’s been a flood of them on the tinnitus forums I was already a part of. I'm aware any helpful medicine or vaccine of any sort will sometimes produce undesired side effects.)

Last edited by CS2x; 2021-05-19 at 17:59.
Old 2021-05-19, 18:56
Neko

seem to be on the way back to normal slowly
Old 2021-05-20, 20:40
Magic Level: Red Ball

Glad to hear that!
Old 2021-05-21, 00:25
Polly parrot

Yep, that's great ^_^
Old 2021-05-21, 12:37
Neko

just strange to not have smell, anyone else have that?
Old 2021-05-22, 17:27
Polly parrot

It's a common effect of the sickness, I've met two people who went through COVID, both had their sense of smell altered. The first one said that a number of things started smelling like old wet onion, the other said her smell fell to about 30% of what it used to be.

Both got better after several months.
Old 2021-05-23, 17:38
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
just strange to not have smell, anyone else have that?
My mother had that as well, though I for some reason didn't.
Old 2021-05-23, 17:47
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris
While the EU is closer to the US than to Russia, hegemony is a strong word imho... For example, EU isn't as closely anti-China as the US.
From what I see with the European Parliament's sanctions and stuff like that, they would love to go full on anti-China, they just can't because we need China much more than the US does.
Also, I'm not sure about other EU member states, but here, every government we've had in ages, has been very pro-US, with the left prime ministers even going to the US embassy for "consultations". I'd call that not even just hegemony, but outright colonialism.
Also add all crap stirred up by the US in Ukraine, Bolivia, Venezuela, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, etc. and you get to see just how hegemonic the US is.
Old 2021-05-23, 18:29
Neko

Quote:
My mother had that as well, though I for some reason didn't.
glad you came out of it ok.
Old 2021-05-24, 03:00
Polly parrot

Quote:
Also add all crap stirred up by the US in Ukraine, Bolivia, Venezuela, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, etc. and you get to see just how hegemonic the US is.
None of these countries are in the EU...
Old 2021-05-25, 22:53
Welcome to Zirla!

- Polaris: They don't need to do bad stuff to EU member states, because EU member states are mostly all already allied with them, as is the EU itself. When has any European institution taken any serious action against the US over anything?
Old 2021-05-28, 06:32
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Also, I'm not sure about other EU member states, but here, every government we've had in ages, has been very pro-US, with the left prime ministers even going to the US embassy for "consultations". I'd call that not even just hegemony, but outright colonialism.
I’m not proud of our foreign policy actions as a whole.

But like. Do you know what colonialism means?
Old 2021-05-28, 11:51
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Quote:
- Polaris: They don't need to do bad stuff to EU member states, because EU member states are mostly all already allied with them, as is the EU itself. When has any European institution taken any serious action against the US over anything?
Well, I'm French and I can tell you we have a heavy past of contradicting the US over everything

Examples include:
- getting a nuclear bomb
- not fighting in Irak in 2003 (this one really pissed them off)
- taxes over the GAFAs (Trump threatened to tax our wine in retaliation )

But I cannot lie, we still have a lot of American influence indeed, just saying that we are aware of their influence and try to fight against it.
Btw: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-A...nterpretations
Old 2021-05-28, 13:00
Neko

the whole world got americanized by coca cola, we cannot go back
Old 2021-05-28, 15:44
Polly parrot

Got a Pfizer yesterday
Old 2021-08-07, 06:06
inharmonic explorer

This film is how I am feeling right now.

Old 2021-09-15, 16:16
strange dreamer

In the new LBA3,
Twinsen just sits idle in his home in fear wearing a mask, letting Funfrock whip his ass and run tyranny as he pleases, and Zoe lost her baby due to the vaccine.
Everyone just complies and happy with it. There's nothing you need to do, player, as everyone will just mock you for 'trying to save the world', and will direct you to watch the news run by Funfrock instead.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	241737433_559021298579530_1999234520262564764_n.jpg‎
Views:	52
Size:	169.3 KB
ID:	10354  
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2021-09-15, 17:13
Neko

oh dear

this is a nice one

https://xkcd.com/2515/
Old 2021-09-15, 18:04
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

"Zoe lost her baby due to the vaccine":
Well if you knew the complication rate of births of women who have Covid, you would not make this kind of dangerous assessments.

If you want some statistics on pregnant women with Covid: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2779182
I know it's not your strong suit, but well, who knows... At least it shows how substantial the increase of mortality is.

While on the other side, pregnant women with the vaccine simply don't lose their child:
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2104983
"no neonatal deaths were reported."

But we could totally change the story to Zoe getting Covid you know, if you really want a somber video game.
Old 2021-09-15, 21:09
Neko

eh, don't bother Hin. It's like arguing with a brick wall, when someone has a completely different grasp of what is logic and what's not, you cannot really get any closer
Old 2021-09-16, 03:28
strange dreamer

I tell people to hold their horses before jumping to conclusions.
I just want them to have stable lives.
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual