Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Administration > Graveyard > LbaX
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LbaX LbaX is an unofficial non profit sequel of Little Big Adventure 1 and 2 (homepage)

Old 2004-12-27, 10:30
Look beyond reality.

It 27 december now, the last date for the release-period.
Any chance now to get that freakin' game ?
Old 2004-12-27, 11:36
Tomorrow burns!

Send a message via MSN to Illumina
Now that's some good conceptual arts I saw in your site, Mad Aeon.
I think that it's wise to question anyone or anything who thinks that they have the answer. The ultimate sum of all natural laws comprise the concept of God. And I'd have to be smarter than I am to describe it. The only way to enjoy life is to enjoy it and not to try to spend your time to deconstruct it. Ultimately, on the most of tombstones it should read: "Humans: Fretted, worried, prayed, procreated, sacrificed, died anyway." - Devin Townsend
Old 2004-12-27, 15:24
You what?!

game, game, game!
Old 2004-12-27, 15:42
Free-lance designer

Send a message via ICQ to Horadrim
The concepts are Alex`s deed.About the game-there could be something unexpected with the finishing of the engine changes,that mad_aeon said will make.You know that there could be bugs that could prevent the game to be released.Be patient please.
Don`t think that we feel comfortable,when we`re running off the limits we gave as deadline.
For example we promised that the game could be released even before the end of November,but I wasn`t able to finish the models and the animations of the characters.That`s why mad_aeon postponed the release for the dates from 25 to 27.So as I had problems with the finishing of my tasks it`s very possible if mad_aeon has problems too.This means that if the beta is not released until the end of this day,the release is delaying for indefinite period of time.
Old 2004-12-27, 16:01
You what?!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

he actually said before the 31 of december can you do it by then?
and btw i have finished doing a theme tune to go at the start mad_aeon asked me to do, but i cant upload it, as i have no way of connecting my keyboard to my laptop. you probably dont nee it anymore, but if you do, i will try and find a cabl of some sort
Old 2004-12-27, 16:07
Tomorrow burns!

You know, I actually know that I don't trust the release date since Half-Life 2 delay as I could say. When it's released is up to you developers.
I think that it's wise to question anyone or anything who thinks that they have the answer. The ultimate sum of all natural laws comprise the concept of God. And I'd have to be smarter than I am to describe it. The only way to enjoy life is to enjoy it and not to try to spend your time to deconstruct it. Ultimately, on the most of tombstones it should read: "Humans: Fretted, worried, prayed, procreated, sacrificed, died anyway." - Devin Townsend
Old 2004-12-27, 16:15
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
"A delayed game is eventually
good, a bad game is bad forever"
- Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 2004-12-27, 16:32
Magic Ball Master

Send a message via MSN to LBAWinOwns
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkflame
"A delayed game is eventually
good, a bad game is bad forever"
- Shigeru Miyamoto
So thats your real name.....

LBA Image Creator project
(image by leoboe! )

Get the Jump-Save-Bug graphically explained here
Old 2004-12-27, 16:56
Free-lance designer

Ricochet,I didn`t even knew that mad_aeon asked you for a theme tune.He didn`t told me anything,but if he asked you for this that means that he really needs it,since it will be a big cliche if we use the same tunes as the ones from LBA1 or LBA2.
About the release,you know that around Christmas and the new year are happening miracles ;P
And by the way,Darkflame isn`t Shigeru Miyamoto .Shigeru Miyamoto is the
general manager of Nintendo Co Ltd.

Last edited by Horadrim; 2004-12-27 at 17:05.
Old 2004-12-27, 17:35
You what?!

well it may not be a theme tune actually, he said to make one like one you hear at the start of LBA2, about 1 minute long tobe loop repeated so i guessed that he would want it to go with the menu screen or something.
anyway, i do a have a little tune, but i cant send it. i have this microphone on my laptop? anyways i cant seem to find how to record from it though so... my song may have a lost cause...

EDIT: so what music have you got in the game at the moment then?
Old 2004-12-27, 19:29
Tomorrow burns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horadrim
And by the way,Darkflame isn`t Shigeru Miyamoto .Shigeru Miyamoto is the
general manager of Nintendo Co Ltd.
That's what I'm supposed to say it too. Good quotes are shown up with the teller's name beside.
Old 2004-12-27, 19:33
Magic Ball Master

Yea sure, and im santa clause

(image by leoboe! )

Old 2004-12-27, 19:45
Banned

stop the aditude Lbawo!
Old 2004-12-27, 22:11
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazogem
stop the aditude Lbawo!
I think your feelings is higher prioriytied than your brain actully... It was a joke, no need to calm me down

Edit: Btw, are you talles?!

(image by leoboe! )

Old 2004-12-27, 22:22
Tomorrow burns!

Actually, Gazogem is the one of the youngest member in MBN.
Old 2004-12-27, 22:28
Magic Ball Master

HAHA, Same as still water lol. ( remember me when talles thought some1 at age 65 or something played lba...) Btw. where you get that from?

(image by leoboe! )

Old 2004-12-27, 23:02
Do the evolution.

Hey, Ricochet, if you have a microphone input in your laptop, and a headphones input in your keyboard, you can connect them together with a cable, probably a small jack at the both sides. Then you run soundrec.exe - or something like that, it's in windows (or perhaps you have a better program to record sound) press the red dot button (rec) and voila, you have the music recorded.
Old 2004-12-28, 00:12
You what?!

i have no soundrec, there is this thing called connexant? but theres a driver missing.
and i dont have a microphone input, its just this little thing by the screen.
and i have no keyboard headphones.

talk about coming unprepared!
Old 2004-12-28, 00:19
Do the evolution.

C:\WINDOWS\System32\sndrec32.exe - that's the file. Maybe you also have a normal pc at home, it has a midi output in the music card (the same as for the joystick) but you need a special cable for it. Maybe your keyboard has any other output? Someithing for external speekers perhaps ? Anything that emits sound
A stationary pc surely has a microphone connection.
Old 2004-12-28, 00:20
Free-lance designer

Ricochet,if you could write down the music as notes ( I mean to make it in MIDI format) I could digitalize the music from the midi and generate it into mp3 real music
Old 2004-12-28, 00:23
Do the evolution.

You want a 64 mb sound font ? To make it more real ? I use it to play LBA, the midi sounds just like mp3 with it
Old 2004-12-28, 12:21
You what?!

i could try and write it, but there is no one in my house who could read it well enough to see if i wrote it how i wanted it to sound. so i'll just try and find something. my keyboard has a midi input + output, and my laptop does have a joystck input i think. (blue with three rows of five dots each, with two little screw sockets at the sides?)
Old 2004-12-28, 12:24
Do the evolution.

I think a joystick input is bigger, 3 rows of five is probably a monitr input

Hey, my joystick input also has three rows of five, but it's yellow, altough, I don't know if the colors are a real code of some sort, or is it just for "fun".
I you have A cable, you could try and connect them.
Old 2004-12-28, 12:26
You what?!

cheers jasiek! i just found the soundrec.exe thingy, but this will mean that it will only be recorded directly by the microphone so it may not sound too good. i tried it with my walkman and it did sound ok, but we'll see. thanks!

EDIT: i doubt it will be a monitor input as it is a laptop, and there is a monitor built in
Old 2004-12-28, 17:21
View paradise and fall...

if you want to record without having to use a microphone and speakers, open your sound control panel from the system tray on the start bar, find the little bit that says record source : (probably microphone) and change it to something different; i cant remember which one goes to the speakers though. alternatively you can download FinaleNotepad, which will play for you sheet music that you write into it

So what if I have to have control over every situation? It's only because you would screw it up.
Two carefully balenced hypocrits could make a perfect world. All I need is another hypocrit now...