Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > General

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

General The general chatting goes on in here. That means talk about the LBA games and its world.

Old 2020-12-23, 07:09
strange dreamer

Twinsun CD 3 - Symphonic Suite By The Fans

Hey y'all!

So here's the 'lost' third CD that was missing from the collection! :D
Allow me to explain...

With all the excitement surrounding the newest release by Mr. Vachey and Wayo Records, with 2 CDs full of amazing tunes -- bringing us back all that nostalgy -- I felt like I'd complete the journey with a 3rd CD filled with other great music, made by fans, which I've collected during these 17 years in this forum. Some of those are offline/down and disappeared, some are well known, some you might have never heard before. All of these were collected from publicly available sources at the time, and were meant to be shared by their creators.

My work here is only to compile everything together for your listening enjoyment!

TRACKS:

01. Ellinoa - LBA's Theme Intro
02. Captain Alrix - LBA Medley
03. Ofer - Twinsun
04. Ofer - Alone On The Woodbridge Cliffs
05. Captain Alrix - Honey Bee
06. Ofer - The Last Rebel
07. Ofer - The Umbrella Thief
08. Miguel Randrianasolo - Himalayi Tribute
09. Scott Buckley - Twinsen of Twinsun
10. Phillip Sear - Honey Bee (Piano Version)
11. DuZeugirdor - LBA's Theme (Piano Version)
12. N'Pongo - Emerald Moon
13. N'Pongo - Empire
14. Victor Fleitas - Setup Song
15. N'Pongo - Zeelich
16. N'Pongo - Honey Bee (Guitar Version)
17. Stormy - LBA's Theme (Guitar Version)
18. SpaceGuitarist - Funky Town (Remixed from OST)

DOWNLOAD (v1.2)(Google Drive)

CREDITS:

Huge thanks to all the musicians included in this compilation!!!
(Hope you guys hear about this project someday)

Remastering (volume fixes), compilation and cover design by me (SpaceGuitarist).

Cover art is a composite of different fan arts made by the following: Marius Scafaru, Sam Miller and Sergey aka S20.

This album is a compilation of song covers, and the original tracks named 'LBA Theme', 'Honey Bee', 'Zeelich', 'Empire', 'Emerald Moon', 'Hamalayi', 'Setup song' and 'Funky Town' were composed by Philippe Vachey.

Disclaimers: All copyrights belong to the respective owners. Little Big Adventure is a trademark belonging to the respective owners. This is NOT for sale, and has no commercial value. Feel free to share to other fans. This release falls under a 'bootleg' category. If anyone listed in this compilation feels that a correction needs to be made or wishes to be removed; please contact me and I will remove it. If anyone knows of a song that's missing or wishes to include it, let me know, this is an open project.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover, composite with Marius Scafaru, Sam Miller and Sergey (S20).jpg‎
Views:	722
Size:	351.5 KB
ID:	10335  
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual

Last edited by SpaceGuitarist; 2020-12-23 at 16:42. Reason: Added songs.
Old 2020-12-23, 12:19
Fruto di tutti frutti

Nice compilation. In my personal collection, apart from Cptn Alrix, I also have these:

1. https://www.scottbuckley.com.au/2016...venture-remix/

Old 2020-12-23, 12:59
Magic Level: Red Ball

Wow! This is amazing! Thanks for sharing. LBA fans are talented
Old 2020-12-23, 13:01

Miguel Randrianasolo /Himalayi Tribute - probably my favourite
Old 2020-12-23, 15:21
strange dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zink View Post
Nice compilation. In my personal collection, apart from Cptn Alrix, I also have these
Woah! You're right, my friend. I did listen to these before but completely forgot about 'em. Was so long ago... This is quality material, adding them now to the compilation. Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_c View Post
Wow! This is amazing! Thanks for sharing. LBA fans are talented
That's very true. While I was collecting these I thought to myself "so much talent out there!".
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual

Last edited by SpaceGuitarist; 2020-12-23 at 15:29.
Old 2020-12-23, 21:37

Some LBA guitar songs from one of Loko's LBA event segments

Old 2020-12-24, 02:48
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Aaah, I recognize this pointy-snout Twinsen from somewhere... who is the one who designed the Quetches this way? I find it interesting.
Old 2020-12-24, 05:01
strange dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaucelm View Post
Aaah, I recognize this pointy-snout Twinsen from somewhere... who is the one who designed the Quetches this way? I find it interesting.
Sam Miller.

Zoe also looks like a cutie with the pointy snout!

Quote:
Old 2020-12-24, 16:09
strange dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Some LBA guitar songs from one of Loko's LBA event segments
Thanks for showing these. Unfortunately, the recording quality is quite poor (camera microphone sound), but thanks nonetheless for taking the time to share these.
Quote:
Old 2020-12-24, 17:27
strange dreamer

If anybody (and I am sure we have plenty musicians here at the forums) is willing to compose more fan music for this project, here's a list of songs that weren't covered yet and/or would be interesting to explore:

From LBA1: Desert, The Rebels, In the Temple and Village
From LBA2: Zeelich and Song for Gabriel

Quote:
Old 2020-12-24, 23:40
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Thx! Great adition to the soundtrack.
Old 2020-12-25, 22:47
Magic Ball Master

Hail to you, may you be prosperous and may the Sendells protect your descendants!
Old 2020-12-26, 04:08
strange dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobold View Post
hail to you, may you be prosperous and may the sendells protect your descendants!
Thank you Sir !
Quote:
Old 2020-12-26, 14:38
Polly parrot

That's such a nice initiative dude
Thank you so much !
Old 2020-12-31, 05:09
strange dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
That's such a nice initiative dude |)
Thank you so much !
Thanks polly :)
Quote:
Old 2021-10-05, 21:10
strange dreamer

I still think this compilation rocks.
Old 2021-10-28, 20:21
Magic Level: Green Ball

Send a message via AIM to samoth Send a message via MSN to samoth
I would like to add the work I did a few years ago on the installation music of LBA 2 ;-)

Old 2021-11-01, 15:43
strange dreamer

Sweet stuff!
Quote: