Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic > Member Announcements
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Announcements Announcements like "I'm leaving", "I'm new", "Happy Birthday", etc. goes in here.

Old 2003-08-16, 18:43
Tomorrow burns!

Send a message via MSN to Illumina
New connection, more fun

I've got good news for myself: I've got a PIII computer with internet connection, so I play online over some games I have. Here's the list:

Owned games that I does usually play online:
Half-life:
- Day of defeat
- Global warfare
- Team fortress classic
- Neo TF
- Firearms

Owned games that I does not usually play online:
- Half-life
- Opposing force
- Gunman chronicles
- Homeworld: Cataclysm
- Heroes of might and magic III: Armageddon's blade
- Quake III arena
- Diablo II: Lord of destruction
- Age of wonders II: The wizard's throne

Half-life personal title: RT-fact

If you own half-life and the other mods, don't forget to see me online as "RT-fact" if you wish!
I think that it's wise to question anyone or anything who thinks that they have the answer. The ultimate sum of all natural laws comprise the concept of God. And I'd have to be smarter than I am to describe it. The only way to enjoy life is to enjoy it and not to try to spend your time to deconstruct it. Ultimately, on the most of tombstones it should read: "Humans: Fretted, worried, prayed, procreated, sacrificed, died anyway." - Devin Townsend
Old 2003-08-16, 21:49
Here.

Re: New connection, more fun

Quote:
Originally posted by Illumina
I've got good news for myself: I've got a PIII computer with internet connection, so I play online over some games I have. Here's the list:

Owned games that I does usually play online:
Half-life:
- Day of defeat
- Global warfare
- Team fortress classic
- Neo TF
- Firearms

Hmm... I don't swee Tribes 2 on there.

Heroes 3 ABlade eh? You don't play Herores 4?
Old 2003-08-24, 17:56
Tomorrow burns!

Exclamation New update:

Half-life:
Sven Co-op
Scientist hunt

Heroes of might and magic IV
I think that it's wise to question anyone or anything who thinks that they have the answer. The ultimate sum of all natural laws comprise the concept of God. And I'd have to be smarter than I am to describe it. The only way to enjoy life is to enjoy it and not to try to spend your time to deconstruct it. Ultimately, on the most of tombstones it should read: "Humans: Fretted, worried, prayed, procreated, sacrificed, died anyway." - Devin Townsend
Old 2003-08-25, 22:32
Magic Ball Master

Lovely, I'm always up for a game of Diablo 2, I usually play with Pandemona and sometimes SDX if he can.
Old 2003-08-26, 12:24
The Prince of all Saiyans

Send a message via ICQ to Bomba!
Heroes 2 owned, 3/4 are weak.
"All men dream, but not equally.Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." ~Thomas Edward Lawrence

"When you were born, the world rejoiced and you cried. Live your life, so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry." ~ Indian Saying
Old 2003-08-28, 06:01
The King of all Pins

Location: p.t israel (or do i live in the NL or maybe in the UK or the US)
Send a message via ICQ to Kingpin
Quote:
Originally posted by Bomba!
2 sucked 3 was good and 4 is the best

get BF1942 it is much better the HL
(i dont hve HL )

The matrix ownz us
The matrix is evry where

My forum in heb www.kingpin.K-host.net\forum\
Old 2003-08-28, 11:06
The Prince of all Saiyans

Send a message via ICQ to Bomba!
Did you even play 2? Heroes 2 gameplay was soo fun, 3/4 was boring, they have better graphics but who cares.
"All men dream, but not equally.Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." ~Thomas Edward Lawrence

"When you were born, the world rejoiced and you cried. Live your life, so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry." ~ Indian Saying
Old 2003-08-29, 02:58
Here.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bomba!
I don't cosider 3 all that weak... Althogh HoMM has been going downhill since HoMM 2. 3 was good, I really enjoyed it, although I felt it was unbalanced. Still, it's probably the best of the HoMM series. 3 was great fun for me as well, 4 was subpar IMO, and while I do still like it, sometimes I long for the days of upgrades and the sheer old-skool goodness of HoMM 2.

Now that 3DO has fallen apart, Ubi Soft bought the rights to HoMM and M&M. So, hopefuly things will get better. Even though Ubi Soft has a historuy of bad games, it's a large company and has many good games in it's background as well, let's just hope that heroes will be on the "good games" list. As for M&M, it's been needing a new game for a long while now, lets hope Ubi Soft can make one worthy of the Might and Magic name.
Old 2003-09-01, 12:57
Tomorrow burns!

I believe so, for the sake of Heroes of might and magic V.