Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

View Poll Results: MBN Wrestlefest 2K13: 10 Years Anniversary Edition
Anakin aka Euphoriosis 10 41.67%
A_LIPSTICK aka fffforumfucker 11 45.83%
Double-J aka The Whimsical Connoisseur 14 58.33%
Darkflame aka The Chief 6 25.00%
Battler aka Church of Loliconology 10 41.67%
Jesse aka Church of Muertism 12 50.00%
Pimmin aka Nyan Cat 10 41.67%
Ratchet aka Grumpy Cat 11 45.83%
SpaceGuitarist aka Bibin 12 50.00%
J McKalling aka Jackyboy 8 33.33%
Kitarii aka Ricochet 15 62.50%
Twinsan aka McTwinny 5 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-04-24, 23:18
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Let me state again, since my old post was deleted: I think you people are all reading way too much into Twinimation.
Remember, Twinimation is an anime fan, and Battler is the main character of Umineko no Naku Koro ni. And maybe she just so happens to like that anime and thus, developed a likeness to my nickname because it was taken from that anime.

Also, for any complainers here: Double-J told me in PM that he's fine with this Wrestlefest here. So, as the master has spoken, this Wrestlefest is legitimate and people need to stop complaing about it.
Old 2013-04-25, 00:01
ffffff

who gives a shit

also to everyone who voted for me
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2013-04-25, 00:35
~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
Also, for any complainers here: Double-J told me in PM that he's fine with this Wrestlefest here. So, as the master has spoken, this Wrestlefest is legitimate and people need to stop complaing about it.
\o/
Old 2013-04-25, 01:21
the legend

Quote:
Never knew you talked with yourself in the third person AND in the plural, Battler!
Old 2013-04-25, 01:33
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
Never knew you talked with yourself in the third person AND in the plural, Battler!
I haven't been complaining about it ever since I talked about it with Double-J in PM, which was days ago. I think the last to complain was Ratchet.
Old 2013-04-25, 01:47
the legend

Quote:
I haven't been complaining about it ever since I talked about it with Double-J in PM, which was days ago. I think the last to complain was Ratchet.
Hmm... you're actually right this time. My mistake!
Old 2013-04-25, 22:22
Pim! Pim!

Exclamation

WRESTLEFEST NEWS

the first round is about to end, and a new one will soon begin.
i don't want anymore tears, so if anyone doesn't want to be in round 2, please say so.
also in the next round votes won't count for a wrestler that doesn't make a campaign post with a picture, song or anything artistic - so start coming up with ideas if you think you'll be called to fight!!
Old 2013-04-26, 00:56
~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmin View Post
i don't want anymore tears, so if anyone doesn't want to be in round 2, please say so.
Ummm, first we should know whom you plan to mention there, no?
Or you mean the second round of the current wrestlefest?
Old 2013-04-26, 01:20
Welcome to Zirla!

The ones who win this round, enter the second round, and so on.
Old 2013-04-26, 01:23
~

Quote:
The ones who win this round, enter the second round, and so on.
Then it doesn't make sense to remove anyone, it's sort of too late.
Old 2013-04-26, 01:27
the legend

But wait. Aren't the contenders from separate categories?

Or new categories will be made?

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2013-04-26, 01:54
Polly parrot

Link StreGGy and I haven't entered yet, so I guess (I hope ) we'll come in now...
Old 2013-04-26, 02:41
Yuuchan~

Oooohh sorry o///o I am so embarrassed, I did not understand what to put in that referral field, I thought I needed to put someone to even be allowed to register so I put Battler because I thought he took the name from an anime I adore and now he confirmed he did! (^_^) and I did not think much of who to vote for because I do not really know anyone here, I just went and placed my votes xcept for battler because of the name
sorry if I caused any trouble =///=
Old 2013-04-26, 02:47
Welcome to Zirla!

Well, next time you register anywhere, keep the referrer field empty. Putting someone there can make people suspicious, especially if you then vote for them in a popularity contest poll so soon after.
In any case, I'm already starting to like you. You are so joyful that it makes me wish I was like that too. And your avatar is cute. Nice to meet you.
Old 2013-04-26, 11:18
Idyllic + whimsical

What a sweet and realistic dialogue!
"Ignorance IS NOT bliss! How is your credit card history?" (Banner)
"I find bliss in Ignorance" (Linkin Park - One Step Closer)
Old 2013-04-26, 11:57
Magic Ball Master

Oh, how things have not changed It's good to be back.
Old 2013-04-26, 12:32
Polly parrot

Old 2013-04-26, 13:27
Welcome to Zirla!

Wow, this now is the height of paranoia. And why? Just because Jesse couldn't handle being in a tiebreaker against me, so he had to stir up a new controversy regarding me and potentially ruin a new member's reputation.
It can't be a coincidence, that the Moderator who raised public suspicion about Twinimation was Jesse who had personal interests in this thread, and personal interests in having Twinimation's vote disregarded. And that he so chose to make public a piece of information that vBulletin doesn't disclose to the public, therefore violating Twinimation's privacy too. And yes, I'm talking about the referral field.
I also note that he's failed to disclose anything about Twinimation's IP's. I wonder what's to hide about that... except maybe if the IP's are legitimate IP's and not proxies, which would put Jesse's accusations on shaky grounds.

Also, this isn't the first time a false accusation is thrown. It happened before, when my friend Patrick (a.k.a. betacollector21 a.k.a. patster21) registered here in 2010 or 2011 and Double-J had accused him of being my sockpuppet, which effectively drove him out.
And now this...
Old 2013-04-26, 13:31
~

As Double_J is away, I need to post it...
Spoiler:
Old 2013-04-26, 15:01
ffffff

oh my god i actually can't stop laughing
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2013-04-26, 15:22
Pim! Pim!

this is probably the most interesting match in the wrestlefest at the moment hahaha
Old 2013-04-26, 15:30
Neko

I don't have to stirr up controversy. Don't you agree it seems rather odd especially considering how this happened before - at least as I've been told -?

You could also respond with "Oh wow I understand why you feel that way, but honestly it wasn't me this time".

I actually find Pimmin's point that it would be rather stupid to put you as a referral the most valid.

Note that I don't think you used a sockpuppet persé, could also be that you asked your friends who never post anything here except 'hello' to vote, which is a bit sad.

Quote:
Wow, this now is the height of paranoia. And why? Just because Jesse couldn't handle being in a tiebreaker against me, so he had to stir up a new controversy regarding me and potentially ruin a new member's reputation.
It can't be a coincidence, that the Moderator who raised public suspicion about Twinimation was Jesse who had personal interests in this thread, and personal interests in having Twinimation's vote disregarded. And that he so chose to make public a piece of information that vBulletin doesn't disclose to the public, therefore violating Twinimation's privacy too. And yes, I'm talking about the referral field.
I also note that he's failed to disclose anything about Twinimation's IP's. I wonder what's to hide about that... except maybe if the IP's are legitimate IP's and not proxies, which would put Jesse's accusations on shaky grounds.

Also, this isn't the first time a false accusation is thrown. It happened before, when my friend Patrick (a.k.a. betacollector21 a.k.a. patster21) registered here in 2010 or 2011 and Double-J had accused him of being my sockpuppet, which effectively drove him out.
And now this...
Old 2013-04-26, 16:04
Idot

Send a message via ICQ to Aule
It's nice to see old wrestlefest traditions still hold.

Old 2013-04-26, 16:17
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Quote:
This is why battler is irreplaceable.
Old 2013-04-26, 16:23
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
I don't have to stirr up controversy. Don't you agree it seems rather odd especially considering how this happened before - at least as I've been told -?
Yes, I know what's happened back in 2005 when I asked people to vote for me. But there are differences too - those people had their MBN accounts for over a year back then, and two of them registered here even before me.
And that was 4 people back then who voted for me. At least I had something to gain by having 4 people voting for me. In this case the vote did absolutely no difference, you're winning again, and I was expecting you to win since the beginning.

Quote:
You could also respond with "Oh wow I understand why you feel that way, but honestly it wasn't me this time".
I did, that's the first thing I replied to you in PM, but then you went and posted the referral stuff in the thread too, while it wasn't even certain yet what was going on. Now the damage is done, it seems just about everyone here now thinks Twinimation is me or someone close to me, and I have no way to prove she isn't.

Quote:
I actually find Pimmin's point that it would be rather stupid to put you as a referral the most valid.
Yeah, and I definitely wouldn't have done it, and neither would my friends also because the only two friends of mine who'd even care enough, registered their accounts here in 2010-11, one of them made a fool of himself here and so wouldn't dare come back and vote for me, and the other was accused by Double-J of being my sock-puppet.
And lastly, I don't know any female from Los Angeles, let alone anyone from there that would like anime. The only person I know from there, is the one who was accused by Double-J of being my sock-puppet, and he's a brony, not an anime fan.
I don't have the slightest idea who on Earth Twinimation is. I know though, as she even confirmed, that my nickname comes from an anime called Umineko no Naku Koro ni and she so happened to like it for that.
This isn't without precedent - that anstein99 guy on BetaArchive started drooling all over me soon after registered simply because I claimed I had some unleaked pre-release versions of Windows 95. And I never knew him before then. Though now he hates me because I dared Ban him a month later for being immature and disruptive.

Quote:
Note that I don't think you used a sockpuppet persé, could also be that you asked your friends who never post anything here except 'hello' to vote, which is a bit sad.
Yes, and if I had asked my friends to vote, you'd have seen nicknames like N-SoftInd, lbaguy3d, Mecha Warrior, AneX, or betacollector21/patster21 voting for me. NOT Twinimation.
I have enough friends who have had accounts here for years that I could ask to vote for me if I really wanted to be as low again, so I really wouldn't need to have one register here from scratch.
And especially I wouldn't have someone register for that weeks before the Wrestlefest was even opened, when I wasn't even sure one would be opened and when.

Tags
i actually like this, judgemental newbie, obrasilo, worst thread ever, wrestlefest