Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2005-04-29, 11:58
formerly just angry

Guys Guys....I met this girl a while back on MSN...She sent me her photo and now I am wondering (though I haven't spoken to her for 2 years) if you have her email, telephone number or home address. The thing is I had all these details but an earthquake happened in my PC and all my data got transfigured into bats or something....

Old 2005-04-29, 12:06
Do the evolution.

You know - it's the internet, anything can happen, but finding a contact, an mail adress can't hurt anyone, you can't be that suspicious. And with a pupulation of almos 7 bilions of people even something like this is possible.
Old 2005-04-29, 12:07
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- nawabasif: I understand you very well. This is exactly what I've been throguh 2 years ago. I was very in love with a girl, I followed her everywhere, I tried to get her phone number at all costs, but all I got was some dozens of fake numbers. I tried to get her mail address, e-mail, etc., but no luck. I also wrote a sonet for her, but no luck. And the worst thing was - she's from my school. It lasted for some months, then I understood I had no chance with her, so I just gave up. And nowadays, when I remember that period, I just laught at it and say: "what a waste of time it was". So, just give up and try to live without her, it will work. Well, at least for me, it worked.

Maybe this would help you:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen
Love of my life, you've hurt me.
You've taken my heart, and now you leave me.
Love of my life, can't you see?
Bring it back, bring it back,
Don't take it away from me because - you don't know,
What it means to me.

Love of my life, don't leave me.
You've stolen my love, and now desert me.
Love of my life, can't you see?
Bring it back, bring it back,
Don't take it away from me because - you don't know,
What it means to me.

You will remember, when we grow older,
I will be there, at you side, to reminde you,
How I still love you, I still love you - ooh - ooh - ooh.
I still love you. <3

Back, hurry back,
Please bring it back home to me, because - you don't know,
What it means to me.
Love of my life, love of my life,
Ooh ooh - yeeeah.
And if you want to listen to it, I can accidentally PM you the link of the version, performed in Rio de Janeiro, Jan 12th, 1985 (I recorded it from the original VHS and remastered it, so it's in perfect quality).

Last edited by Battler; 2005-04-29 at 12:12.
Old 2005-04-29, 12:23
Do the evolution.

http://timide.deviantart.com/journal/

it's her - apparently she also has a website, strange though - why did she stopped posting on deviant art and on mbn at almost the same time (in 2003)? And also she changed her name to Boo from StargirlDX. She said in a post on the mbn that she loves DeviantArt- so why did she disappered from there too, are you sure you aren't stalking her or anything ?
Old 2005-04-29, 12:32
l0cKed AnD l0AdEd

No i'm not stalking her. Stargirl was her other alias as you can see on her yahoo id.

OBrasilo, i understand what you are saying. I dont know if i will ever get to even get to know her. to be honest, i dont even know her personality that well (like that wasnt obvious), but she seems like a nice person and i would like to get to know her. it doesnt necessarily mean that i wanna have a relationship with her.

She is my age though. If i do ever make contact with her and she dont wanna no me, then at least i can sleep better knowing that i got that far and was not wondering "what if"

lol, im starting to make a right pratt out of myself now
Old 2005-04-29, 12:34
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
[joke]Maybe she watched Sadako's cursed video and died seven days after! Think! Poor girl, I imagine her face, whe she saw Sadako crawling out of the well and of her TV... [/joke]

Anyway, it's probably, that she's busy so she doesn't have time post anywhere. I mean, we have members here on the MBN, that also seem to be disappeared, but are still alive and still working on their project (e.g. kargeor/George - not posting at all on the MBN, nor at his or mine forums, but he still replies to my e-mails).
Old 2005-04-29, 12:46
formerly just angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBrasilo
[joke]Maybe she watched Sadako's cursed video and died seven days after! Think! Poor girl, I imagine her face, whe she saw Sadako crawling out of the well and of her TV... [/joke]
Mate - enough with the Ring references already

*Ringu - sorry
Old 2005-04-29, 12:49
l0cKed AnD l0AdEd

I think i saw a similar video, its the one with twinsen. but lucky i managed to get my friends to complete it within seven days coz he had already started coming towards me!!!! lol, i got that one from this forum, have u seen that thread??

Maybe shes in uni and doesnt have the time no more. I went onto that deviant website, its about someone called timide, its that her??

I gotta go into uni in a bit, exams are a pain in the a**e.

I have changed my mind about the people on this forum. You guys are really helpful and not everyone takes the piss. I have made a lot more progress by coming on this forum. I just wanna thank u guys and let u no that
Old 2005-04-29, 13:05
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_angry_
Mate - enough with the Ring references already
Ring is enough. As long as you don't say The Ring (with the capital T in The), it's clear, that you mean the Ring in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawabasif
I think i saw a similar video, its the one with twinsen. but lucky i managed to get my friends to complete it within seven days coz he had already started coming towards me!!!! lol, i got that one from this forum, have u seen that thread??
Hehe, you mean what I posted? Creepy, huh? Did you also get the weird PM here on the MBN?
Old 2005-04-29, 13:27
l0cKed AnD l0AdEd

Yea i got that pm, is it the one where they do it in the boat and hes like yeah baby..... lol
Old 2005-04-29, 13:32
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawabasif
Hehe, then you faced the same as me. I too was saved the last second by that friend of mine (he died, though, he wasn't saved ).

Quote:
Yea i got that pm, is it the one where they do it in the boat and hes like yeah baby..... lol
Hehe, what did you think when you first saw these jumbles in the PM title and user name? I guess you were freaked out (well, I were).
Old 2005-04-29, 17:20
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
I believe the fitting comment, in accordance to the parlance of today's youth, would be:

Now that's fucked up.

--
Obrasilo and nawabasif, i believe you two have crossed the "i'm a complete and utter lunatic" line.
Old 2005-04-29, 17:29
Welcome to Zirla!

Comon, Anakin, we're just joking. Why are you preteding that people behave 100% seriously all the time? I mean, do we have the right to joke a bit? Or do we have to behave like geeky nerds, who talk about scientific things all the time... ffs, Anakin, no-one commented, so you don't even have the right to do it. Why do you have to complain all the time? Just shut up at once.
Old 2005-04-29, 17:31
Party animal

You're insane
Old 2005-04-29, 17:59
master of electronica

Insanity is what makes the world interesting.
Old 2005-04-29, 18:10
Party animal

I think you're confusing insanity with strap-on dildos.
Old 2005-04-29, 18:12
Welcome to Zirla!

- Anakin: No, I'm not insane. Not everyone, who's not a nerdish geek like you, is insane. Learn to respect people, for fuck's sake. You pissed me off! That's it. I'm tired sick of your misjudgement and disrespect for people, who are not 100% like you, Anakin, so I'm saying this only once: STOP IT, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!! Who are you to decide, who's insane or not? God? Interpol? Europol? The F.B.I.? The K.G.B.? Hitler's General StabMeister? Who the heck are you to judge people? Even you're not perfect, for fuck's sake. And now, I have better things to do than trying to teach a moron like you to respect everybody.
Old 2005-04-29, 18:14
master of electronica

Yeah Anakin, you're a wankcockbitch. Go away and stop bullying people. You're a horrible person and I don't love you anymore.
Old 2005-04-29, 18:28
master of electronica

Quote:
STOP IT, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!![/b][/color] The K.G.B.?
Please stop saying naughty words, it really hurts my eyes and it's naughty.
Old 2005-04-29, 18:35
Party animal

I resent that, all I said was that he was being insane, that's not called bullying.
Not to mention that he told me things like "nerdish geek" and "shut up"
Old 2005-04-29, 18:50
master of electronica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin
I resent that, all I said was that he was being insane, that's not called bullying.
Not to mention that he told me things like "nerdish geek" and "shut up"
I was joking you poo poo face.

Now go and touch OBrasilo to make him happy. Go on, it won't hurt. It's what you want.
Old 2005-04-29, 18:50
Magic Ball Master

My, my. Such MADNESS.

And in related news...calm down OBras! You know that I love you and have got the lube ready at my house, just how you like it.

Also to the author of this thread. You are either a freak or a victim of unrequited lust. Either way, do something direct and resolve the situation. Yes, very insightful there.

Last edited by Bushmeister; 2005-04-29 at 20:30.
Old 2005-04-29, 19:13
Party animal

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS2x
I was joking you poo poo face.

Now go and touch OBrasilo to make him happy. Go on, it won't hurt. It's what you want.
So was I, couldn't you tell?

Oh, and I don't touch obrasilos, they have coodies.
Old 2005-04-29, 19:15
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
So was I, couldn't you tell?

Oh, and I don't touch obrasilos, they have coodies.
OBrasilos have coodies? Well, Anakins are dirty and stinky, so I don't even dare touching them.
Old 2005-04-29, 19:19
Idot

Send a message via ICQ to Aule
Well, some things are good... Obras has made a friend that is also a freakidy freak freak, stalker and lunatic.

Tags
classic