Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Administration > Graveyard > LbaX
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LbaX LbaX is an unofficial non profit sequel of Little Big Adventure 1 and 2 (homepage)

Old 2004-07-19, 08:15
Boobs!

LbaX Website update!

Ladys and Gentlemen, I give to you, the new, and improved, LbaX Website!
http://www.free-webspace.biz/bugbytes/

Please, feel free to post coments!
Old 2004-07-19, 09:36
View paradise and fall...

its not a bad site! nice work sebz

So what if I have to have control over every situation? It's only because you would screw it up.
Two carefully balenced hypocrits could make a perfect world. All I need is another hypocrit now...
Old 2004-07-19, 12:04
Magic Ball Master

For a first version is Ok, but you can improve more

TwinEngine v0.2.1 win32 beta released - open source re-implementation of the LBA 1 original engine.
[Discuss]|[Download]|[Changes]|[SourceCode]|[Issues]

The Sacred Carrot website
Old 2004-07-20, 10:15
Boobs!

Thank you to BOTH of you!

Don't you like the music! It took me ages 4 days and 3 nights (w/ coffe by my side)

When i post the Company website i'll have the higher quality version!

The site is dedicated to mad_aeon, for letting me create this website for lbax
Old 2004-07-20, 11:29

music? i dont hear anything

So what if I have to have control over every situation? It's only because you would screw it up.
Two carefully balenced hypocrits could make a perfect world. All I need is another hypocrit now...
Old 2004-07-20, 12:37
Boobs!

hu?give it a minute or 2
Old 2004-07-20, 19:42
Magic Ball Master

Send a message via MSN to LBAWinOwns
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golemboy
music? i dont hear anything
I do .

That site got one problem, its to mutch moving, if someones new searching Lba and comes to that site he will probably leave at once. and other bad thing with the moving is that it takes mutch time before all things comes

LBA Image Creator project
(image by leoboe! )

Get the Jump-Save-Bug graphically explained here
Old 2004-07-20, 21:05

i think a greyed out background picture would improve things, but other than that i raly like it (probably more if i could hear the music)#
EDIT:
i thought i had already made this edit, i gues i didnt give it enough time before pressing <back, so

i can now hear the music. and its nice

Last edited by Golemboy; 2004-07-21 at 14:14.
Old 2004-07-21, 00:39
Magic Ball Master

Make that sound to an Lba sound if possible

(image by leoboe! )

Old 2004-07-26, 00:15
Boobs!

Hey, I spent HOURS on FL Studio (4 days to be presice) making that piece of music, then i had to shrink it down to make a small size out if it, and you say i should make it more LBA-ish!!!! ~ well screw you! 4 DAYS! and yet you say you dont like it and it should be more LBA-ish, fine i'll make it LBA-ish.
H A P P Y N O W ! ! !
Geee!
Old 2004-07-26, 17:46
Magic Ball Master

I didnt say i liked it, i just say that I ( that I style was to overreact ) think it would be a little better with LBA music to an LBA related site

(image by leoboe! )

Old 2004-07-26, 18:53

i liked it personally

Old 2004-08-23, 11:03
Boobs!

Ok...

Now plz tell me what i should add to the web site!
any chainges
Old 2004-08-24, 18:51

for one, is axxeleration on the site? hes concept artist officialy now. gobblez might also be joining. and perhaps me other than that, one of the dl links may be down, im not sure

Old 2004-08-25, 10:00
Gobbles the bush turkey

Well i should be a member now as i have allready done a complete detailed sketch of what Mad Aeon assigned me, and have half finished a new sketch for LBAX. Horadrium is allready pleased with my work, and i'm sure that i am fit for any sketch job. I think that members like axxeleration and i should be credited for donating our spare time to the project by at least being officially added to the members section of the LBAX website.
Old 2004-08-25, 15:41
Woof!

Oooh I agree
(nah I dont care much really but it's cool if my work is acknowledged on the official site )

*cant hear misic either*
*thinks of LBA X again and starts drawing*

[EDIT] maybe it'd be cool to add a little (read: tiny) preview on some models or concept art on a different section or by the names of the team-members.

Last edited by Axxeleration; 2004-08-25 at 21:21.
Old 2004-08-25, 15:43
Free-lance designer

Send a message via ICQ to Horadrim
Gobbles,since you`re drawing very good graphical images of the LBA`s world you freely can take the place of conceptual level designer.
Sometimes you could draw character concepts like Alex,this will improve the work over LBAx.
I oficially invite you in the team.
Old 2004-08-26, 07:14
Gobbles the bush turkey

Whhooooo! hoo!
Thanks Horadrim!
And i am still drawing that sketch you assigned me, Sorry for me keep mis-interpreting your emails, ive got some good ideas for it.
Old 2004-09-03, 13:16
Magic Level: Fire Ball

Exclamation Re-organizing LbaX Team

Curious, I didn't saw these sketches horadrim sent to you.
Neither I saw nothing from Gobbles except the underwater base, and what Gobbles sent to Horadrim.
And what sketches did Axxeleration made? He is the official concept artist?
Horadrim seems to have talked with Atresica about the storyline, but I didn't know anything more.
Gobbles and Horadrim make sketches and models without talking with the rest of the team.

It seems every one in the team is deciding by itself, making decisions on his own on what to make.
Well, now I have time again, so this is will be done to re-organize the work and finish LbaX in a "short" time:

-The storyline have to be finished first. I already received work from Steff Tait.
If everyone else has suggestions or has made a storyline suggestion, send it now a PM to me.
All storyline works will be placed in a public FTP space and then the definitive storyline will be made.

-In a few days the team will be closed; then every member will have a password to access a to a restricted thread where we can discuss and work on lbaX without letting everybody know about the story and models.
When the first part of LbaX will be finished we'll make musics and voices, so the team will be open again to them.

-Sketches for general characters (like Alexander Krepel) can go on making sketches.
But before sending them to Horadrim (he's the official 3d modeler) send them to me.

-Every member of the team should have an exact role.

-I invite all the team members to post into the LbaX working area as soon as it will be ready; if posts are spread in 5-6 threads, it's not good.

Mad Aeon

LbaX Official Home page Last update... too long time ago^^
Old 2004-09-03, 20:54
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_aeon
-The storyline have to be finished first. I already received work from Steff Tait.
If everyone else has suggestions or has made a storyline suggestion, send it now a PM to me.
All storyline works will be placed in a public FTP space and then the definitive storyline will be made.
I'm going to be offline (and without pc) till monday so I can't send you anything yet. However Horadrim has the full version, perhaps he can bind it together and send it to you.
Old 2004-09-03, 21:28

thats a bit creepy...
sebz y on that site is there listed jocelyn tait? thats not actually me, where did you get the name from? and im not sure im on the team anyway i havnt got an email or anything about it :/

Old 2004-09-04, 08:38
Boobs!

Golemboy - Hu? what do you mean? Jolselen.... what ever... ?

all - please update me...
members,
screenshots,
downloads - e.g. wallpaper.
Old 2004-09-04, 10:49

nvm, mad_aeon put that up there because of the name the computer is registered under, and so what it says under 'author' in word documents

Old 2004-09-08, 14:14
Boobs!

ooooooh......

i get ya!

*sarcasticly*
well im dumb!