Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Administration > Graveyard > LBA DM
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LBA DM The general discussion about the LBA-DM Half Life MOD. [homepage]

Old 2004-03-02, 23:15
Banned

Swat^ clan is the name, and erm, add me on msn so i can ask u details and tell u what time n stuff
Old 2004-03-02, 23:57
dig me now, fuck me later

Send a message via MSN to lembo
hehe, i play in a CS clan, we used to play in the national VGA (now iGUK) leagues for about a year and a half/two years for prizes of £2000 per season (4 seasons in a year). We left all that behind though when we all went off to uni, so we just play for fun mainly now. If you desperately need players anytime, and i'm at home (so i have a reasonable connection to the internet), i can come and join in if you need me to.

Pande > the bullet physics always used to be awful, then they got improved significantly........then they were awful again when they tried to introduce things like ricochet to it (which was an admirable cause, but never really worked well at all). As far as i know, they're still terrible

and its true, HL and its mods are definately dying out, CS doesn't command the same audience as it did around the days of b7.1 -> v1.1, and its getting left behind by more recent games in terms of features. I still put that down mainly to a *massive* influx of people cheating around v1.0/v1.1 and later. A lot of people who had played it from very early on in it's development just left, because it just became silly. Not everybody cheated, not by a long way....but enough to make it boring to play on public servers.

www.disassembly.co.uk
Old 2004-03-03, 00:17
Banned

if u used to play for an internation team or whatever all 10 of my arms are open for u, ermm I DONT HAVE 10 ARMS, any way u can surly join add me on msn 2? my e-mail [email address]
Old 2004-03-20, 16:00
Gregorius

I might still have the file that was up here to download. Shall I try to dig it up?

Gregorius' Corner (http://www.gregoriuscorner.com)
Old 2004-03-20, 19:57
Banned

yes dig it up please...
if this project comes back to life then ill be glad to make maps for it
Old 2004-03-23, 10:23
Gregorius

I uploaded the file I found on an old CD. If it is not what you were looking for then sorry for the fuss. It's on my site in the "games" section. http://gregorius.fw.hu

It's just a temporary upload until somebody gets support of the project again , but if you want me to keep the file up for longer I will ofcourse. I was hoping this project was gonna be finished but this scenario of rebirth isn't bad either.

Old 2004-03-27, 22:18
Banned

yo dude, i click on games but theres nothing to download cant you just send me it through msn?
add me or just send it...
[email address]
Old 2004-03-29, 15:39
Gregorius

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy
yo dude, i click on games but theres nothing to download cant you just send me it through msn?
add me or just send it...
[email address]
It should work now. I just had Office mess up my site. There is a serious bug in it. If you'd hear it you would laugh. If I see it, I rage. Sorry MSN got beaten up by my virusbuster. It seen it as a possible threat for DIALUP viruses and probably deleted some files essential to it. Since then I cannot log ini to MSN. It really pisses me off, but didn't have time to repair it and since I really need my computer nowadays I didn't have the guts to do a reinstall or a repair install. But as I said it should work now allright. Sorry for all the problems.

And also I didn't get a reply notification to this thread, dunno why, so that's why my reply came so late.