Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

General The general chatting goes on in here. That means talk about the LBA games and its world.

Old 2001-04-20, 06:07
Magic Level: Green Ball

Talking

I was just wondering if someone knew a nice plase to get some high resolution pictures of lba either commercial photos or such. I'm looking for a new wallpaper for desktop. Perhaps they made a commercial billboard for the game and posted the image somewhere, does anybody know a nice one and where to find it ?
Old 2001-04-20, 14:42
Magic Ball Master

You can decompress all the static images from LBA1 and LBA2, but those are in 640x480. I don't think there are any larger images available...
Old 2001-04-20, 14:49

Red face mmmaaaybbbeeeee

Didn't adeline use photo art to promote the game maybe a poster of the box cover or something like that ? I only need one nice picture and since lba1 and 2 are still beyond my grasp........
Old 2001-04-20, 14:56
Magic Ball Master

Hmrz... there were some advertise pictures, but they're not that nice... also try this:

http://members.nbci.com/lbawld

Try to look at the different images pages, there's a whole bunch of LBA inventory pics for example.
Old 2001-04-20, 15:03

mmm okay thanks wackky

now if any of you other guys know of some nice pics just gimme a howler
Old 2001-04-20, 17:39
Master of Science & Magic

uhm.. there were high resolution pictures on the official Adeline LBA2 homepage @ joystick.fr, but since that site moved to noclich.com the high res pictures got lost. I don't have them myself anymore. I think I'm gonna contact Fred about it some where in the future..
Old 2001-04-20, 21:21
Magic Ball Master

I would like them too, so if anyone on this board still has them I would be very grateful!
Old 2001-04-20, 21:51
LBA fan

in the LBA2 cd you can get some hi-res pictures, who stay great like a tile bakground. I don't remember in what directory they are, but search.
Old 2001-04-20, 22:59
Loud & Heavy

Send a message via ICQ to V2
i remember i had found those pictures too, when i was searching for lba backgrounds too. but as far as i can remember, these were too small maybe even smaller than 50x50. they could never become screenshots

Death Metal... for life!!!
Old 2001-04-21, 02:19
Master of Science & Magic

these are the thumbnails of those great high res images, to bad the full size images aren't online
http://www.nocliche.com/contenu/jeux...e/HIGHPICE.HTM
Old 2001-04-21, 02:31
LBA fan

i`ve found the pictures i was talking about: are the hi-res of the install setup of LBA2. In the CD of LBA2, go to the directory Splash\Sp256\Setup - the pictures are in bmp format.