Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > LBA Projects > Twinsuniverse > Encyclopedia Twinsunica

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Encyclopedia Twinsunica The Encyclopedia Twinsunica is the older version of the Twinsuniverse, about the world of the LBA games.

Old 2002-09-15, 18:50
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
Weather Wizard Tent

[official]
Sign near the tent:
Quote:
Tent of the Weather Wizard.
[fan]
The Weather Wizard Tent is the dwelling of Bersimon, the Weather Wizard. In this tent, Bersimon creates potions and practices some other conjurations. The tent has access to the sewers.

[role]
In the tent, Twinsen first hears that he needs to find the lighthouse keeper so that Bersimon can stop the storm. Twinsen comes back to the tent after the Esmers take over the planet, to complete the Lightning Spell. Twinsen finds a note from the keeper saying he needs get the Pearl of Incandescence. After getting the pearl, Twinsen returns to the tent to drop the pearl in Bersimon’s cauldron and complete the spell.

[related]
Bersimon
Pearl of Incandescence
Ring of Lightning

[authors]
morshem

Last edited by morshem; 2002-09-16 at 08:15.
Old 2002-09-15, 21:25
Magic Ball Master

Whoohoo!
I'm adding all that now. Thankz0rian

Update: all has been added.

Well, I guess these articles after a long period of inactivity could be the begin of some more activity around the Twinsunica. I'll probably do some more scripting this week, and also write some articles.

Last edited by wacko; 2002-09-15 at 21:33.
Old 2002-09-16, 08:28

In the Weather Wizard Tent article, I wrote [official] twice instead of [role]. Please fix it.
Old 2002-09-16, 08:38

Baggage Claim

[official]
Baggage grobo:
Quote:
You'll need a baggage check to claim anything stored here.
Zoe:
Quote:
No, Baldino left a little earlier for the emerald moon, where he'd noticed something was wrong. He left the proto-pack in working order downtown at the baggage claim, where you can pick it up.
[fan]
The Baggage Claim building is located just next to the pharmacy, in Lupin Burg. Anyone who has baggage claim should go there. The place is owned by a grobo, who employs quite a greedy quetch to help those who don’t want carry their baggage all the way. If people choose not to pay him, they must carry their luggage themselves.

[role]
In order to reach the Pearl of Incandescence, Twinsen must have his Proto-Pack, which Baldino left at the Baggage Claim building. In the building, Twinsen must first go to a big room where all the baggage is stored. There, by stepping on arrows on the floor, Twinsen controls a small lever that eventually lifts the box where his Proto-Pack is stored. After that, Twinsen must carry the box along the room, where his obstacles are conveyor belts that go in the opposite direction than his, machines that shoot fireballs, and even an unfriendly rabbibunny. After he pushes the crate all the way, the grobo at the entrance to the building opens the box for him, and Twinsen finally has the Proto-Pack. Twinsen can also skip the whole part of pushing the crate, and pay the greedy quetch 102 kashes.

[trivia]
The building has got a secret room, where Twinsen can obtain the 102 kashes required to pay the quetch.
As this is the last time Twinsen has to use kashes, it is recommended to pay the quetch.

[related]
Proto-Pack
Baggage Claim grobo
Carlo

[authors]
morshem
Old 2002-09-16, 11:01
Original Vultures

Send a message via AIM to Vultures Send a message via MSN to Vultures
The rabbybunny of the Citadel Jail.

[official]
Rabbybunny :

Quote:
I rummage around here as there's no one guarding this place.I hide in the truck so that the guards won't see me.You just have to jump into the pile of garbage and be VERY DISCREET about it.
[fan]
This rabbybunny is located in front of the exit of the jail, on the pile of garbage.

[role]

He rummages around here and advises Twinsen to catch himself in the truck to go out of the enclosure of the jail.

[related]
Twinsen
Citadel Island

[pic]

[authors]
Vultures

Take a look on http://www.twinadv.net !

V.U.L.T.U.R.E.S : Vigilant Upgraded Lifeform Trained for Ultimate Repair and Efficient Sabotage

Last edited by Vultures; 2002-09-16 at 16:47.
Old 2002-09-16, 14:44
Magic Ball Master

Vultures: that's a nameless character, and those are not in the encyclopedia. At least not for now. If you'd like to make an other article, first check it there's an empty entry for it .

Morshem: thanks, added and updated .
Old 2002-09-16, 16:48
Original Vultures

I'm doing the Dino-fly ( I find an empty entry for it :-) )

V.U.L.T.U.R.E.S : Vigilant Upgraded Lifeform Trained for Ultimate Repair and Efficient Sabotage
Old 2002-09-16, 17:20
Original Vultures

The Dino-fly

[official]

Dino-fly :

Quote:
Oh what a fall, I'm hurt badly.Under normal conditions, I could have taken you for a spin in the air.But this time, you will have to treat me first.
Quote:
Aahhh, Thank you! I think I can fly now and take you where you want.
Quote:
Where do you want to go Twinsen?
[fan]
In LBA1, the Dino-fly is waiting for Twinsen on Tipett Island.
In LBA2, it is behind the Twinsen's house.

[role]
It has to take away Twinsen where he wants on Twinsun (On Hamalayi Mountains, Brundle Island, Forteress Island and Tipett Island).
In LBA2, it has to be cure by Twinsen to be able to fly again.It take away Twinsen on Desert Island, Citadel Island and the Dome of the slate.

[related]
Twinsen

[pic]

[authors]
Vultures

Last edited by Vultures; 2002-09-16 at 17:33.
Old 2002-09-16, 23:00
Original Vultures

The teacher

[official]

The teacher

Quote:
Hello, Mr.Twinsen !
Quote:
I'd like to take the kid to the "Flowers Circle", but the weather's just too bad.
Quote:
Look at that, this place brings out the music in young souls.In fact, they adore Sendell.
Quote:
*sniff*...the children...we were at the "Flowers Circle" *snif*...suddenly one of those alien ships showed up right overhead.There was this big white flash, and then...nothing.Next thing I remember, I found myself alone, the children nowhere in sight, and the ship was taking off.It's horrible, Mr.Twinsen ! You have to find them ! you have to !

[fan]
The teacher is in the little school on the back of the square.She's at the "Flowers Circle" when the weather become beautiful.

[role]
She has to take them to the "Flowers Circle" but she can't because of the weather.She allows to her pupils to play in the school and to jump rope.She has learnt to her pupils a song on Sendell,that they sing at the "Flowers Circle".
But the Esmers kidnaps them and she stays alone after.She's crying at the school because her pupils has been kidnaped.

[related]
Citadel Island

[pic]

[authors]
Vultures

Last edited by Vultures; 2002-09-16 at 23:32.
Old 2002-09-16, 23:31
Original Vultures

Chedil Amiradoo
[official]

Chedil Amiradoo :

Quote:
Hello !
Quote:
My dear sir, my goods are only available to fully licensed wizard !
Quote:
I saw Ker'aooc pass by a while back.Told me the esmer had invited him...someplace or other.Regardless, he was going to the Hacienda.
Quote:
Ah, you must be Twinsen.Congratulations, for passing your examination.If you want a magician's tunic it'll only cost you 50 kashes.We'll throw in a false beard to make you look like an old magician.Interested?
Quote:
Now that you are a wizard, I can sell you some orange powder. It costs 10 kashes, and will recharger you in Magic and Life points.
Quote:
Hey !! You nuts !
[fan]
Chedil is moved on Desert Island on his flying carpet.He is searching wizards to sell his products.

[role]
He's moving on the Desert Island in the goal of selling orange powder and magician's tunic to the wizard.When you hit him ,he skids to stop.
In the French version, he has an arabic accent.

[related]
School of magic
Island of the white leaf desert

[pic]

[authors]
Vultures

Last edited by Vultures; 2002-09-16 at 23:50.
Old 2002-09-16, 23:44
Original Vultures

The pharmacist
[official]

The pharmacist :

Quote:
Sorry but I don't have anything for a Dino-fly.
Quote:
If you are interested in an item, stand in front of it and do "ACTION".
[fan]
The pharmacist is always in her pharmacy, just next the bagage claim, in Lupin-Bourg.

[role]
She sells you Magic and Life points.We learn that one man on the cliff is in love with her when you talk with him.

[related]
Citadel Island
Lupin-Bourg

[pic]

[authors]
Vultures

Old 2002-09-17, 07:24

I think Dino-Fly is a too important character to have such a short article. What about the facts he has waited Twinsen for thousand of years, that he was sent by the Sendells, and that he's one of Twinsen's best friends?
Old 2002-09-17, 07:56

Miss Bloop’s Private Museum

[official]
Note at Twinsen’s house:
Quote:
"To my future descendants: I have lent to Miss Bloop's private museum, the Medallion and the Ancestral Tunic which rightfully belong to you. Signed: Twinsen."
[fan]
Miss Bloop has founded a museum dedicated to Twinsen. In there, many things related to Twinsen’s first adventure can be found, including the Book of Bu, the vial which once contained the Clear Water, the Horn of Gawley, an image showing Twinsun’s cross-section, a rock from the Temple of Bu, Twinsen’s Ancestral Tunic and Sendell’s Medallion, and even two nice images of Sendell and Twinsen. Upstairs is the room that controls the opening of the door where the Ancestral Tunic is.

[role]
Twinsen must free the lighthouse keeper, but some barrels are blocking his way. Fortunately, there is a switch that opens the door next to the barrels, but to reach it Twinsen needs his Magic Ball to bounce, and for that he needs his Ancestral Tunic. Twinsen goes to Miss Bloop’s Museum to take his Ancestral Tunic, but there he learns that the door to the room that controls the opening of the Tunic’s door is locked. The way to enter the room is through the window. Once in the room, Twinsen needs to open two doors: the one of the room, and the one of the Tunic. Once the Tunic’s door is open, Twinsen must run and get his tunic before the door closes again. After retrieving his tunic, Twinsen can go back to the barrels and hit the switch.

[trivia]
In the room between the entrance room and the main room, there is a photo on the wall. Move it to uncover a secret safe, and open the safe to get 15 life points.

[authors]
morshem
Old 2002-09-17, 07:57
Beware of Marshmellows

Send a message via AIM to Rabbibunny052
lol...yea. I agree with
[edit] morshem. Dino-fly is a important part to the story. And it seems, though it really wasnt defined, that he has a history too. And I always thought of Dino-Fly as one of the main-characters.

erm...sorry. both your names are similar.
[/edit]

Whomsoever I've cured I've sickened now
Whomsoever I've cradled I've put you down

Old 2002-09-17, 08:00

morden?????
Old 2002-09-17, 19:30
Magic Ball Master

Yep, they're indeed a bit short. Also, it seems you too type over the quotes, or even type them from memory. No need to! Just copy & paste the quotes, and make sure pretty much all quotes from and about the character are included.

Articles certainly need to have much more details added. Dino-Fly can have so much more details. Not just where he's standing and where he can take Twinsen, but also about the species itself, his true role, his destiny and his past. Well, pretty much what morshem said.

Also, always re-read your articles and get rid of all typos you notice, that makes it a lot more convenient for the editors.

Last but not least, no need for images.
Old 2002-09-17, 21:52
Original Vultures

[fan]
The Dino-fly is a dinosaur who can fly.It has been sent by The Sendell to help the heir in his quest.While Twinsun was prosperous ,and when there were no danger, it waited for the heir a thousand of year.But when Dr.Funfrock became the dictator of Twinsun, Twinsen seeks the Dino-fly and finds it on Tipett Island.Thanks to the book of Bu, he has been able to talk to it and to "tame" it.Because of its long waiting, The Dino-fly wasn't able to cross the Hamalayi because it back were painfull.It could only take away Twinsen in the Nothern Hemisphere,except in Polar Island, because it was too kept by Funfrock.The Dino-fly became the best friend of Twinsen, his faithfull companion.
In LBA2,the Dino-fly has been caught by the storm,and has been hit by a lightning.It crashed just behind Twinsen's and injured itself.Twinsen cured it with the horn of the blue Triton.
At the end of LBA2, it's Dino-fly which take Twinsen back to the Citadel island, after he has pushed back the Emerald Moon with the Sendells.

[role]
In LBA1,the Dino-fly had to take away Twinsen on Twinsun in the nothern island.It were able to fly but not too high because of it back's pain.In spite of that and to help Twinsen to knock down Funfrock, it carry him on Brundle Island and on the forteress island.
In LBA2, after being cured by Twinsen, it was the only one who could carry Twinsen to the island of the Dome of the Slate and the little island in front of the Hacienda.It's thanks to Dino-fly that Twinsen obtained the magic slate and the protection spell.

I think it's better...
Sorry to have do this article too quickly.
If someone wants to complete it,just do it.

Old 2002-09-17, 22:31
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
Quote:
The Dino-fly is a dinosaur who can fly
Ok, its logical, but do we know that?
I mean, Dino-fly might just be the nearest translation of whatever dino fly actualy is.
Dinosaur means giant reptile dosn't it?
Dino-fly = Giant-fly ?
Old 2002-09-21, 02:55
Beware of Marshmellows

Send a message via AIM to Rabbibunny052
hehe. He does have a good point. I never considered dino-fly to be a dinosaur actually. He could be a dragon, he looks more like a dragon than a dinosaur.

Whomsoever I've cured I've sickened now
Whomsoever I've cradled I've put you down

Old 2002-09-21, 07:48

This can just be under Unconfirmed Theories.
And another uncomfired Dino-Fly theory can be found here.
Old 2002-09-28, 19:48
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Profile on Bruce:

Bruce

[Official]
"I love wandering in the desert, Once, in the Temple Of Bu', I found lots of little treasures"

[Stat]
Race: Sphero
Size: Small
Color: Yellow

[Fan]
Bruce resides in a tent near the shore in an uninhabbited area of the white leaf desert.

[Role]
Bruce has no role, Except absent mindedly giving clues.

[Trivia]
Bruce disappeares once the Esmers invade.

[Author]
Anakin

[End]

I hope you will excpet this article, thanx!
This is work of higher intelligences, who take other, esoteric and psychological sciences into account than we are normally used to even consider, numerology being one of them, because everything for them is ritualistic and everything is meant for a deep programming of our psychological state. One day witchcraft and science will collide.
Old 2002-10-05, 14:28
Hello

Send a message via MSN to G.A. Zogem
Bottle of Syrup

[official]

Inventory:
You've just found a Bottle of Syrup!
Bottle of Syrup. This bottle contains 50cl of very concentrated red syrup.

Bazaar, Principal Island
Welcome, dear customer! I don't have any more cherry flavored syrup, but there is a pharmacy open on Citadel Island. Move in front of the item that interests you and use the ACTION command.

Library, Principal Island

Did you know that a wise guy dumped some syrup into the island's water supply? I'd like to find that guy so that I can give him a piece of my mind. You wouldn't happen to know him, would you?

[fan]

This bottle contains 1/2 litre of cherry-flavoured syrup.

[role]

Twinsen must steal this bottle of syrup, first by killing the pharmacist and a yellow gro, to later pour it into the Principal Island water supply on the demand of a Rabbibunny in the library, who thinks the water tastes strange. This Rabbibunny will then show him a book in the Restricted Section about the legend.

[related]
Water Tower
Flask of Clear Water
Clear Water Lake
Pharmacy
Pharmacist (I)

[authors]

GAZogem
Old 2002-10-11, 08:23

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
Well, I edited and checked a couple of articles last night (15 ) and so I think I've got 1/3 of the entire database covered so far. Eventually every single piece of text will be read and "approved" with my signature, althought I estimate this will take a very long time. I just ment to drop by and report this so that some of you peeps still keep in mind that the project is far from being dead.
Old 2002-10-12, 13:59
Magic Ball Master

Here we go. After a long break I'm back. I've just added this...

Funky Town

[fan]
Funky Town was where a small resistance against Funfrock was based in the Northern Hemisphere. Funfrock thought he had cleared everyone out of the Northern Hemisphere using his army of mutants, so he could go ahead with his cloning and teleportation plans in secrecy. Some of the inhabitants of Tippet Island refused to move into the Southern Hemisphere, so they hid in the Tippet Island sewers, and Funky Town was created.

Funky Town was a secret place, hidden away from Funfrock, so the inhabitants live in relative safety from him. However there are other threats in this dark town. Muggings are not uncommon, due the lack of any authority in the town.

Even though Funky Town was mainly a location of resistance against Funfrock, the inhabitants weren't willing to give information away easily - many would ask for money before parting with information, which meant that gaining information was a costly process.

There were a couple locations of interest in Funky Town for Twinsen. There was an overpriced bazaar, and a club called 'Twinsun Cafe'. Twinsun Cafe was a very popular place for inhabitants and clones to hang out, especially once the band who performed there got their instruments, making it a poular place for the people of the Northern Hemisphere to go.

After Funfrock was overthrown, it is unknown what happened to Funky Town.

[role]
Funky Town is a place filled with people willing to give Twinsen information... for a price. He got information of the Teleportation Centre from an off duty groboclone, information about the Northern Hemisphere from a funky rabbibunny and gave the Space Guitar to the guitarist in the Twinsen Cafe, enabling him access to Dino-Fly.

[related]
Northern Hemisphere
Tipett Island

[authors]
Snapman
Old 2002-10-12, 14:18
Magic Ball Master

Nice extended article, Snapman .