Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > LBA Projects > Twinsuniverse > Encyclopedia Twinsunica

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Encyclopedia Twinsunica The Encyclopedia Twinsunica is the older version of the Twinsuniverse, about the world of the LBA games.

Old 2002-07-24, 21:50
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
How is the Sups Fragment related the Emperor's Sword? And you also forgot about the Imperial Palace.
Old 2002-07-24, 22:00
I may LOOK innocent

1) Twinsen needs it yo get the sups fragment, like the pick-ax for the francos`.

2) Good you say that. Changed it. Thanx.
Who become unhappy mothers
And fathers of unhappy kids
And why's that?
'Cause they've forgotten how to play
Old 2002-07-24, 22:25
I may LOOK innocent

Mosquibees Fragment

[official]

Old Mosquibee:
Quote:
Ah, Twinsen!! With the arrival of these paratroopers, I am afraid to see our fragment might fall into the hands of the emperor. By the way, if you know how to throw back the balls of fire with your hands, try to grab some.
When receiving the Mosquibees Fragment:
Quote:
You now own the Mosquibees key fragment.
Inventory description:
Quote:
This fragment of the Mosquibees` key is one of the elements which will permit you to piece together the key to Dark Monk`s temple.
[fan]
The mosquibees` fragment is one of the four fragments which together summon Dark Monk`s statue to complete the ceremony. This will turn Zeelich back in its original look after 10.000 ceremonies. The mosquibees` fragment is the yellow "left" piece of Dark Monk`s key.

[role]
Twinsen had come on the Island of the Mosquibees and had completed the Test of Truth, the soldiers from the emperor attacked the village. Twinsen escaped and went to the bridge to another part of the island. There he found the box with the mosquibees` fragment in it. He had to go up the nearest ladder to come in an arena to battle a monster from the gas who holded the key to the box. This monster was only defeatable by throwing back his fireballs with the wannie`s glove. When the battle ended, Twinsen received the key and got the fragment.

[related]
Wannie`s Glove
Mosquibees
Island guarding the fragment

[authors]
Twinsal
And why's that?
Old 2002-07-25, 09:05
I may LOOK innocent

Dark Monk`s Key

[official]

Twinsen:
Quote:
This way is no good. I need the four fragments.
Priest (of the wannies):
Quote:
Once, long ago, our god, Dark Monk, condemned us, the people of Zeelich, to live forever on our planet which he then turned into hell to make it seem more of a real condemnation. Each of the four races received a fragment of a key. These must be reunited during a great ceremony. And when our people have atoned for their sins, Dark Monk will rid us of the curse and give Zeelich back its original appearance. Today, he`s returned and we all await the next and lat ceremony. Twinsen, do not dare interfere with the religious practice of our people.
Sendell:
Quote:
You must get the four key fragments, which are protected by the Esmer races. With these fragments the statue of Dark Monk will emerge from the crater!!
When receiving Dark Monk`s key:
Quote:
You now own the key to Dark Monk`s temple. Plus you just reached your last level of magic: Fire Ball.
Inventory description:
Quote:
Once the four fragments are reunited, you will have the key to Dark Monk`s temple. According to the prophecy, it will allow you to make the statue come out of the volcano`s crater, and to open the doors of the temple built in it.
[fan]
Dark Monk`s key is made from the reunation of the four fragments of the Esmer races. When placing it in Dark Monk`s temple, Dark Monk`s statue will appear, and with lightning, will complete the ceremony.

[role]
After Twinsen got all the four fragments, he reunited them to get Dark Monk`s key. He also got the last level of magic thanks to it. Following the prophecy and other things he heard, Twinsen went to the Island of the Celebration. Once there he went to Dark Monk`s temple and placed the key on a sort of fountain surrounded by four statues of the Esmer races. The statue appeared, bringing Dark Monk with him who revealed himself as FunFrock. Twinsen had to confront him once more.

[related]
Island of the Celebration
Dark Monk`s prophecy
Magic Ball
Francos Fragment
Mosquibees Fragment
Sups Fragment
Wannies Fragment

[authors]
Twinsal
And why's that?
Old 2002-07-25, 21:17
I may LOOK innocent

Super Jet-pack

[official]

Jerome Baldino:
Quote:
Of course, but I will need this gazogem sooner or later. Besides it allows me to transform your proto-pack and increase its performance.
Quote:
You must go get me some gazogem so that I can finish to repair our vessel and make your protopack more powerful!!
Quote:
Hey there, don`t forget my gazogem. I really need it to repair the vessel. And I think you`ll appreciate what it does to your protopack.
Quote:
Thank you, Twinsen. Now I can make a ship that can race the comets! Anyway, here`s something to turn your protopack into a super jetpack. And from now on, you can fly higher.
When receiving the Super Jet-pack:
Quote:
Jerome just gave you the super jet-pack. It will allow you to reach places you couldn`t get to using the proto-pack.
Inventory description:
Quote:
It was put together by Jerome Baldino. It now allows you to access new locations and to follow some grades that were impracticable with the proto-pack.
[fan]
With the gazogem as fuel the proto-pack turns into a super jet-pack. It flies higher and faster than the proto-pack and you can also fall from higher places with it.

[role]
From Rick, Twinsen heard that he had to go see Johny Rocket, but the elevators to the upper-city, where he is, are temporarily out of order. The only way to it is via a small river but it is to high for the proto-pack. Luckily, Baldino said he could improve Twinsen`s proto-pack if he brought him some gazogem. Twinsen doesn`t has a huge need for it thereafter, but in some areas it stays handy.

[related]
Upper-city
Can of gazogem
Proto-pack
Jerome Baldino

[authors]
Twinsal
And why's that?
Old 2002-07-25, 21:33
I may LOOK innocent

Wacko> about chars., size, does that mean just small or large, or small or large for their race?
And why's that?

Last edited by Twinsal; 2002-07-26 at 08:28.
Old 2002-07-26, 07:37

Hey, that's right! Becaues then all Spheros would be small.
Old 2002-07-26, 13:34
Magic Ball Master

Within the races everybody is the same size... perhaps "size" shouldn't be used for characters in the 8 main races, but only with the few characters without a race. Like Rosa and the mercenaries.

All articles have been added.

Last edited by wacko; 2002-07-26 at 15:24.
Old 2002-07-26, 20:31
I may LOOK innocent

wacko>Did you read post 17 on page 5? And B, that`s not true. The children are smaller and I noticed that Twinsen sometimes was bigger and sometimes smaller than other quetches, so they`re not all the same size.

BTW. Not all articles, I`ve made more which still aren`t added. Doesn`t matter, I`ll wait, just that you don`t forget.
And why's that?

Last edited by Twinsal; 2002-07-26 at 20:37.
Old 2002-07-27, 16:39
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
Conclusion:
They have very short, sudden, growth spurts, to 3 or 4 fixed hights
Old 2002-07-28, 12:09
I may LOOK innocent

Bersimon

[statistics]
Size: Medium
Race: Rabbibunny

[official]

Bersimon:
Quote:
This storm...I wanted to get rid of it but the lighthouse was closed and I can`t find the keeper anywhere. Only he could help me reach the top of the building where I have the view I need to utter a conjuration. It`s the only way to stop this storm that neutralizes the island. But I need the lighthouse keeper.
Quote:
Please, don`t touch the container on the stove. OK? It contains a terrible creature!
Quote:
Hmm...er...don`t mention it please, it`s only ...well just a kind of small personal experiment.
Quote:
Don`t touch that! I`m trying to create an enchanted ring and this put must not boil. Once I get myself a pearl of incandescence, I`ll be able to call the lightning!
"I just bumped into the keeper who was going back to the lighthouse. He told me that a true hero had just saved him from a voracious monster."

"Bravo! And now, if you appreciate Great Art, let`s meet at the lighthouse. You`ll see what you`ll see!"

"Follow me!"

Quote:
Unbelieveable, this whole extratwinsunians scare. The storm I chased off has let them land here among us. The second I have less work on my hands, I`ll have to go see what they`re up to.
Letter from the Bersimon:
Quote:
Don`t forget to finish the lightning potion. To do so, go to the Desert Island to find a pearl of incandescence.
Quetch from other island:
Quote:
Not being from here, I find your island rather strange. I don`t understand why your Weather Wizard does nothing about this storm.
Rabbibunny on scooter:
Quote:
I don`t take anybody in this storm, I hate this weather. And why doesn`t the Weather Wizard intervene, heh?
Sign:
Quote:
To the Weather Wizard
Mentor of the school of magic:
Quote:
Shortly after FunFrock`s disappearance, it was hidden on Citadel Island by the Weather Wizard. He placed it in a cage of ice which he then bound with a powerful spell. According to him, only the power of lightning is capable of freeing the ball.
[fan]
Bersimon is the Weather Wizard who lives on the cliffs of Citadel Island.

[role]
The Weather Wizard was the only one capable of chasing the storm but he had to stand somewhere high, the lighthouse, to do it. After Twinsen freed Raph, the lighthouse keeper, he chased the storm. Then, finally capable of landing, the Esmers came. The Weather Wizard also once hid Sendell`s Ball in a cage of ice in the sewers. He already made a potion, which only needed a pearl of incandescence to become ready for use, for freeing the ball.

[related]
Pearl of Incandescence
Sendell`s Ball
Weather Wizard tent
School of Magic

[authors]
Twinsal
And why's that?

Last edited by Twinsal; 2002-07-28 at 20:24.
Old 2002-07-28, 19:16
I may LOOK innocent

Annie

[statistics]
Race: Wannie

[official]

Annie:
Quote:
Of course, it`s fairly simple. You have to pay him in gems if you want him to take you. But first you have to call him. To do that, you have to stand at the end of the ferryman`s pier and call him with this song. Listen to me and don`t forget.
Quote:
Ferryman if you please, take me across the raging seas, for a few gems, I take your your boat, I cannot swim, I cannot float!!
Quote:
The Monk impatiently awaits the ceremony of the celebration. It`s a major event for our entire population. It represents the end of the curse which lies heavily upon Zeelich. We shall at last resume the course of our lives on a hospitable planet, not in this forlorn place.
Annie`s letter:
Quote:
I went shopping. Be back soon. Signed: your housemaid.
Priest:
Quote:
For that, you`ll have to call on the ferryman`s services. He provides the only communication between the islands and the under-gas. Go see my housemaid. She shall tell you how to proceed.
Annie`s son:
Quote:
My mommy, she`s helping Mr. Monk make Dark Monk come back. And then, when he`s here, heads are gonna roll!! It`ll be so awesome!! My mommy`s strong!!
[fan]
Annie is the Priest`s housemaid. She has one son and lives in the village of the Wannies.

[role]
Twinsen has to go to other islands in the under-gas. He knows he can travel with the help of the ferryman, but not how to get in contact with him. The Priest of the Wannies tells Twinsen to ask his housemaid about it. She tells him what he has to do. Twinsen also better doesn`t hurt her, cause she also can give some painful hits with her broom.

[related]
Ferryman`s song
Priest
Village of the Wannies

[authors]
Twinsal
And why's that?
Old 2002-07-28, 19:31
I may LOOK innocent

Zed

[statistics]
Race: Grobo

[official]

Zed:

Quote:
Ah Twinsen, with this rain, I found plenty of mushrooms!
Quote:
Last time I heard him play his guitar, he was probably on the Cliffs. I was looking for mushrooms at that time.
Quote:
The Esmers should come here. It feels so good to look for mushrooms. By the way, I wouldn`t try to go swimming, it gets deep very rapidly.
[fan]
Zed is a mushroomfreak.

[role]
Zed hasn`t a real role. He only gives you some hints like everybody does. In his case: Twinsen can drown, where to seek Raph and that mushrooms could come in handy.

[authors]
Twinsal
And why's that?
Old 2002-07-28, 19:48
I may LOOK innocent

Tabata

[statistics]
Race: Quetch

[official]

Tabata:
Quote:
Bravo!!!
Quote:
Thank you for saving us, Twinsen. It is FunFrock who chained us to this machine. He is alive! He has come back!! He is impersonating Dark Monk and he wants to destroy Twinsun!!
Quote:
He is holding them prisoner in a cage like beasts. They`re up there now, in the statue`s head. The access gate`s closed, but we`ll help! All the magic at our disposal is goig to be channeled in breaking that thing down!!! Let`s do it!
Quote:
Ready?
Quote:
Go!!!
[fan]
Tabata is a quetch wizard.

[role]
Being a wizard, Tabata`s also kidnapped by FunFrock. She is the only girl among the wizards he kidnapped. After the wizard`s being freed, she is the one talking to Twinsen. She also sits in one of shuttles which destroyed the lunar reactors.

[related]
School of Magic

[authors]
Twinsal
And why's that?
Old 2002-07-28, 20:19
I may LOOK innocent

Aristide

[statistics]

[official]

Aristide:
Quote:
It has been two months since I enrolled in this blasted school, and I have not been able to pass a single test!!!
Quote:
In can`t, I just can`t!!! I heard some alien dudes landed on Twinsun, and I didn`t even see them! I tried for days to do that blowgun test!
Quote:
Ah no!! If I had seen any, I`d have asked him to help me pass at least one test!!!
Quote:
I`ve had it with these studies. I should do something else...I think I am going to try studying extra-zeelichian populations!!!
[fan]
He is a bad pupil of the School of Magic.

[role]
He had no role. At the most to laugh at, cause he isn`t able to do the things Twinsen and the other wizards were able to.

[related]
School of Magic

[authors]
Twinsal
And why's that?
Old 2002-07-28, 20:42
I may LOOK innocent

Brune

[statistics]

[official]

Brune:
Quote:
This rain, will it ever end! Between my kids who were supposed to go on a field trip and my oldest son who keeps forgetting his umbrella...I hope that they`re not outside in this weather.
Quote:
Personally, I don`t know where he is, but go look at the pharmacy. His sister might be able to help you.
Quote:
The weather is improving. Now the kids can go on their class outing.
[fan]
Brune is the Rabbibunny who works at the ticket shop. She has two kids: the rabbibunnypupil and the thief from the umbrella.

[role]
Brune has no role except being there.

[authors]
Twinsal
And why's that?
Old 2002-07-29, 21:07
I may LOOK innocent

Paul

[statistics]

[official]

Paul:
Quote:
The foul weather prevents the boats from leaving the harbor.There`s nothing to do, all maritime activity is paralyzed. Let me tell you, Mr. Twinsen, only the Weather Wizard could set things straight!!
Quote:
What?? Very funny!! Now this good-for-nothing abandons the lighthouse right in the middle of a storm. What a shame!!
Quote:
You need a ticket to board the ferry, Mr. Twinsen.
Quote:
Your ticket is in order, Mr. Twinsen, you may board. Have a nice trip!
[fan]
Paul is the sailor who is responsible for the ferry and it`s passengers. He lives in a house at the harbor.

[role]
When Twinsen needed to go from Citadel to Desert Island, Paul steered it. He also checked if Twinsen had a ticket or not.

[related]
Harbour
Ferry ticket

[authors]
Twinsal
And why's that?
Old 2002-07-29, 22:45
I may LOOK innocent

Mentor of the School of Magic

[statistics]

[official]

Mentor of the School of Magic:
Quote:
Welcome, Twinsen. I`d be honored to have you study with us. But even, though you once saved our world, you`ll still have to pass the same tests as the other students.
Quote:
Do you wish to join our school?
Quote:
You`ll obtain the power to heal by passing one of the tests of wizardry. But first you have to enroll. Upon graduation, you get an additional level of magic!
Quote:
Inscription fee is 120 Kashes. Are you ready to start right away?
Quote:
You are now a member of our school.
Quote:
To become a wizard, you must first pass 3 tests, in any order you wish.
Quote:
You can bring me the result of each test at your leisure, but I will give you your wizard`s diploma and your new level of magic only after you succeed in all 3 tests!!
Quote:
Ah, only the wizards are able to read this.
Quote:
To practice for your Blowgun Test, simply go through this door at the back of this room. You`ll then have a limited time to shoot all the targets.
Quote:
Once you pass through this door, you will have to be both fast and accurate. Stand in the middle of the room and, with the help of your ball, reverse all the magic symbols!
Quote:
Bravo Twinsen, you have earned this blowgun. It provides accurate and rapid shots.
Quote:
Try again, Twinsen.
Quote:
You still have two tests to pass.
Quote:
For the Test of the Balsam, you`ll have to fetch me a balsam! It`s a rare plant which grows in the desert.
Quote:
Mmm, I love the smell of Garden Balsam. Anyway, in exchange for the flower, here`s the Horn of the Blue Triton. It`ll make you a healer.
Quote:
You still have one test to pass before you become a wizard.
Quote:
For the Test of the Slate, you must go to the island called the Dome of the Slate, a stone`s throw away from Citadel Island.
Quote:
Ohhh...I am definetely getting too old for these acrobatics!
Quote:
Twinsen, your performance was exemplary, here`s your reward, this slate. It allows you to memorize images that you see, such as maps.
Quote:
Now then, meet me at the school of magic. I`ve got a surprise for you.
Quote:
Bravo Twinsen. You now bear the title of wizard. I don`t have any spare wizard`s parade tunics left. But there is a peddler on the island. I`ll contact him and ask him to give you one. Go find him. Also, let your beard grow.
Quote:
You have to find a peddler on the island. I advised him to provide you with a hat and your wizard`s parade tunic.
Quote:
Listen to me, I must inform you of some very concerning news. Almost all the wizards of Twinsun have disappeared, and no one knows where they are. They must be found and you are the only one who can accomplish this noble task. The school is counting on you, Twinsen!
Quote:
The wizards--did you find any trace of them? The people talk of nothing but these Esmer visitors, but this mysterious disappearance is most grim. Without them, Twinsun`s balance and safety are threatened!
Quote:
No. Twinsen, only you can save them. But before you confront the Esmers you will have to reinforce your powers. And only the Ball of Sendell can accomplish this.
Quote:
Shortly after FunFrock`s disappearance, it was hidden on Citadel Island by the Weather Wizard. He placed it in a cage of ice which he then bound with a powerful spell. According to him, only the power of lightning is capable of freeing the ball.
Quote:
There is a giant clam which lives in a marine cave in the cliffs, not far from Port-Ludo. This creature is host to the pearl of incandescence.
Quote:
It is a pearl of incandescence. The Weather Wizard makes use of it for his lightning spell. With it, you could free the Ball of Sendell.
Quote:
Have you found the Ball of Sendell? Again, all I know is that it lies on Citadel Island and that the lightning spell can free it.
Quote:
you must go your way, Twinsen. The Esmers begin to be less numerous. It looks like they are gathering by the temple of Bù, you should go take a look.
[fan]
This guy leads the new students through their tests and gives the rewards. He is also one of the most respected wizards with his own charming assistent.

[role]
Twinsen, knowing he had to cure Dino-Fly, enrolled in the school of magic,and the Mentor guided him through his tests and gives Twinsen his rewards like the diploma. He is also the one who sends Twinsen to look for the missing wizards and advices him about certain things.

[related]
Bunny
School of Magic
Wizard`s diploma
Wizard`s parade tunic

[authors]
Twinsal
And why's that?
Old 2002-07-30, 21:03
I may LOOK innocent

Fab

[statistics]
Size: Small
Race: Sphero

[official]

Fab:

Quote:
Howdy kiddo! How goes it?
Quote:
He said he wanted to practice a new piece on his guitar. He usually hides out on the cliffs for piece and quiet. But not this long usually.
Quote:
Thanks for having freed my buddy Raph, kiddo. Without you, his goose was cooked for sure.
Quote:
These "Esmers" look quite nice, they ask lots of questions though. Everything interests them.
Quote:
Waiter!
Pat:

Quote:
Raph? With him and Fab, we put together a killer combo to play some funky rock`n rave!
Thief:

Quote:
Raph? Ah yeah, he has set up a super combo with his buddies Pat and Fab! But I don`t know where he is.
[fan]
Fab is a musician and the best friends with Pat and Raph. He, just like them, loves to hang out in Chez Luc.

[role]
Apart from the hint where Raph is, he has no role.

[related]
Pat
Raph
Chez Luc

[authors]
Twinsal
And why's that?
Old 2002-07-30, 21:47
I may LOOK innocent

Pat (not on your site yet. She falls under quetches)

[statistics]
Race: Quetch

[official]

Pat:
Quote:
Raph? With him and Fab, we put together a killer combo to play some funky rock`n rave! But since he didn`t show at the last rehearsal, no way I can tell you were he is now!
Quote:
Hey!, we need some music here!
Quote:
Cool!! That music rocks! Don`t you think?
Quote:
It`s great that our buddy Raph is back at the lighthouse. But the arrival of these space aliens, that`s somethin-I-never-seen-before.
Thief:
Quote:
Raph? Ah yeah, he has set up a super combo with his buddies Pat and Fab! But I don`t know where he is.
[fan]
Pat is a musician and the best friends with Fab and Raph. She too loves to hang out at Chez Luc.

[role]
She has no role except being there.

[related]
Fab
Raph
Chez Luc

[authors]
Twinsal
And why's that?
Old 2002-07-31, 08:21

Quote:
Originally posted by wacko
"Twinsen" stating as related is a bit useless... _everything_ is related with Twinsen.
So what would you relate Twisen to?

I've just noticed not all articles have been added. Some articlses by Twinsal from pages 4 & 5 are still not there.

My mind is a bit empty now, so I'm just going to write some general idea, and someone can turn it into an article.

Blowgun
  • Twinsen gets it from the Mentor of the School of Magic after completing the blowgun test.
  • It enables shooting fast and accurate, but isn't very powerful.
  • Effective especailly aginst Esmers hiding in cactus or rubbish bins.
  • Medium shot range.

Blowtron
  • Twinsen gets it from Queen Astrid after completing the Mosquibee Challenge.
  • It replaces the old blowgun.
  • It provides fast and accurate shots, and is a bit more powerful than the blowgun.
  • Long shot range

Last edited by morshem; 2002-07-31 at 08:49.
Old 2002-07-31, 08:56
I may LOOK innocent

Thanx for noticing. I already made wacko know that and he probably gonna add it soon. I believe el also wants him to complete something, so we mustn`t spoil his vacation with all this, I think.

I think Twinsen can be related to Zoë.

Today I`ll finally post my articles about the blowgun and -tron. Could you please write the statistics for me? Cause me doesn`t know when it is slow or fast, strong against etc.

Thanx.
And why's that?
Old 2002-07-31, 09:00

Another thing Wacko- you said you wrote that the Book of Bù appears only in LBA 1, beacuse it has no use in LBA 2. Then why did you write that Emerald Moon appears in LBA 1?
Old 2002-07-31, 13:13
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
Theres a street named after it, so theres a sort-off conection
Old 2002-07-31, 13:17
Magic Ball Master

I'm adding everything, and updating the articles with your comments.

morshem: that's true. I think I'll just make BoB "available" in LBA2 as well.

Twinsal: the tag is [stats], not [statistics] (doesn't matters much, just for future articles)

Also, you wrote Fab is a male. I'm not too sure about this, I found his/her voice rather girl-ish. Any opinions?

Last edited by wacko; 2002-07-31 at 16:37.