Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2002-11-17, 19:53
Hello

Send a message via MSN to Gustav Sweden
That was funny. Too bad these cities don't exist under those names anymore. They are now called St. Petersburg and Volgograd. + I am in Lund.
Old 2002-11-17, 19:57
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Gustav Sweden
That was funny. Too bad these cities don't exist under those names anymore.
For commies they do.
Old 2002-11-17, 20:09
inharmonic explorer

I think you kidz should take a break, quit arguing, and come to Uncle CS2x's house. Over here you'll experience the joys of stroking scorpions, making weird blippy music and touching up poisness centepiedes. Yay.
Old 2002-11-17, 22:42
Hello

Solidflam=Fireball2k
Mbndwnhill/Snap`= Snapman
MBnuphill/LBGustav/LBG = Me
Luke/rouge_oil=Luke9827590827598

Here is the full source of that conversation. Why didn't you post it in the beginning, Double-J? I don't care if this shows me as an real dumbass, the normal jargong at the channel is like this. Just wanted the non-IRC mass to see. Here is what started the arguement.

CONVERSATION THAT STARTED IT ALL!

Last edited by Gustav Sweden; 2002-11-17 at 23:12.
Old 2002-11-18, 00:34
Magic Ball Master

Quote:

Here is the full source of that conversation. Why didn't you post it in the beginning, Double-J?
I didn't post it because I haven't kept logs in awhile, just taking up space on my HD, no need.

Anyways, yeah, that's the conversation. Take from it what you will.

I just want you to say why the MBN has gone downhill, and its over.
Old 2002-11-18, 00:43
Magic Ball Master

Oh and Snap- In case you missed my point, I agree with Britain stopping the import of japanese steel, and that the US should do the same (I didn't think you comprehended that feeling from the chat).
Old 2002-11-18, 17:19
Hello

Do you really think that it is over if I answer that question? It ain't that easy, man. You can't just call the thing off now, you have to face the consequenses.
Old 2002-11-18, 23:52
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Do you really think that it is over if I answer that question? It ain't that easy, man. You can't just call the thing off now, you have to face the consequenses.
It's not? Why, because I asked you to answer a simple question?

Bah, what consequences? Shall I be put in the public stockades because I support the "Freedom of Information" Act? Whachu gonna do, brotha?

Just answer the question, and the thread can be over. That is, unless of course, you wanna continue to talk politics, which then will require me to leave the thread for fear I might make a logical point and offend someone.
Old 2002-11-19, 16:37
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Frankly Gustav, I don't see why you can't spend 10 minutes explaining why you think the MBN has gone downhill.

You must have spent at least 20 explaining why South Korea were "better" than England in the Summer, anyone can see that this is a much easier question to answer.

Morden
Old 2002-11-19, 16:40
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Morden279
Frankly Gustav, I don't see why you can't spend 10 minutes explaining why you think the MBN has gone downhill.

You must have spent at least 20 explaining why South Korea were "better" than England in the Summer, anyone can see that this is a much easier question to answer.

Morden
true dat.
Old 2002-11-20, 01:44
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally posted by FireBall2K
I don't understand why you bother having this argument with Gustav.
He's just a bored guy looking for excitement, so he's trying to create conflicts to entertain himself.
You're just entertaining him while getting mad.
Brillian deduction, right on the nose!

Actually, all I want is for him to answer the question. He is the one pushing for antagonism and war between us (ala this and other threads).