Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Creations - General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Creations - General The place for the creative LBA fans.

Old 2000-11-13, 13:12
Neko

Chapter 2 Weird seasons and more fragments without any use.

The might was cold. The winter was getting near and no other season could stop him (well, i got to say that on Twinsun there are 4 seasons like on earth. But before they can rule the world, they must overcome 3 other willing seasons and when a season is getting to the end the other 3 seasons start to fight!
In the morning you can have 30 degrees celcius without wind, then after lunch it will rain like hell, followed with freezing air. those timeperiods take place 30 days and makes it impossible to count years. In those times a twinsunian has always extra clothes with them).
Twinsen was on his catamaran and looked to the cold but still beautifull sky. Deep in his hearth he was said. His homeplanet was getting near to total destruction and it seemed the whole world was after him. Being the one is the most difficult task in the universe. But then he realised what he was missing: His wive Zoe. He thought of here smile and there was a ????????? little tiny circle of water around his eyes? Yes indeed!
I guess on such lonely place as in the ocean there's the best place for tough men to cry. But his mood turned. As he got angry he got surrounded by green flames of fire! a large light he hold in his hands and then

he let it all go.

He knew he couldn't display such a magic. Funfrock was still the most powerfull being on the planet and he would found Twinsen when he did.
Now that the Heir was founded, Funfrock could feel it, but wasn't able to found him. He thought it was Nathan, the most powerfull left opponent there was. He knew NahaZ was dead, and killed by Nathan who was supposed to be less strong. Funfrock became cautious and was realy a bit of shocked such thing could happen.
People began to talk more and more about that legend and the most irritating thing was that he knew nothing about it. 'How can it hide itself from me?!' he asked (to himself, who else?). 'I won't waste more disciple's but Those rebels are doomed! Curse them! I can't get near that island. Oh well, let it go, they can't get to this hemisphere. I must concentrate more to Polar Island. That's what it is all about.'

Nathan arrived on the rebellion island and reported about the mission wich was acomplished. 'Nathan, you're the strongest warrior left. And maybe your the most even wise men of the rebelion. You have curage and a good soul, but also most stunning powerfull fighting abillities. You must take my place and you shall be the leader now coronal Croptman is still captured.'
'That's to much for me sir, I am just doing my job.' Nathan was so happy inside! But he didn't showed.
'Keep it sir, I don't feel like a leader, besides I can't lead the main atacks, I work best in sneak atacks and I don't have time to stay here and give orders. I am a man who's gotta do what must be done you see?'.
'That makes the difference between yu and the others Nathan!' he laughed. 'You don't seek for upgrades, you wan't to do what you can do at best. You are much stronger and wiser than me but you still don't have ambitions to become the man in charge!'.
' I think sir, I already am. The latest soldiers think they can beat funfrock with an open atack, don't be silly the true opertunity to victory is layed into another way.'
The commander was curious 'Twinsen you mean? that guy that keeps breaking out of prisons?, what's up?' .
'Twinsen is the one you see. His abilities grows every second, he learned the legend, finding the truth he IS the legend. His personality saids all. Sendell herself speaks to him. He is still not ready for the ultimate battle with funfrock and his amrys himself, and in the mean time I will atrack Funfrock's eyes to me. To keep them from him, that's our only change'.
He spoke those words patient and carefull, to display his true thoughts. The rebelcommander who's name by the way is Tienal didn't knew what to say. 'We can't atack him openly you say? but this guy can finisch of himself and his whole army???'
'Whait and see, whenever you'll meat him you will be sure of what you said.

The next morning the day began sunny, the seasons were tired of figthing so it was like a bit of all. A little rain, combined with a little snow and a soft wind.
In the rebel laboritory camp were 2 rabbi's researching the plans they stole (if you want to know what take a look to chapter 12 of the mystical legend, book 1 of the Twinsunian).
'Damn it, their knowledge is very skillfull. I don't think we can ever use these plans.' said the first rabbi in white clothes, he was the leader of the science team (in fact there were only 2 men in the science team. Rebels don't like science and prefer fighting. Their IQ level isn't that high). 'here take a look to these maps, it is clear that they still had trouble with the micro-sized half reality wich keeps demolucating. It is good we stole their plans but I don't think we can work it out.' said the other rabbi who was his helping right and honestly, only hand.
'It's a pitty'
'A true shame'
'Yeah you're right, uhm......now where were we talking about????'
'Don't know, let's go drink some coffee!'
'ok, that's a good idea'.

You have to know: Science people hate it to commit they have lost, they hate to fail. So it is obvious clear they "Forgot" it.

Oh well, now you're curious. I wonder if even Atresica can still remember what plans I was talking about.
The plans for an invent that will allow you to teleport everywhere you wanted without teleporters (and ofcourse in a mobile form, other wise you'r still nowwhere).
You don't remember? When nathan killed NahaZ shame on you!

Archanlon the second disciple of Dr Ivan Funfrock was in the nursery room, standing next to Zorg he couldn't find the words to explain that, well.... the nurses should pay more attention to...............NaHaZ!?????
Wasn't he dead?
'Kuch, Kuch, ehm, Nahaz? can you hear me?' the voice of the nurse was a little nervouse. He looked laughable, but in this situation of horror and terrify, after all Zorg has two heads and Archalon has two arms, those guys don't look nice but that wasn't the problem, NahaZ had a very stinky breath, we shall not laugh to make him look even more silly, we shall just laugh for the fun.

Old 2000-11-13, 17:04
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
Thumbs Up SHAME ON YOU!

I still knew it! Me the great Fanfic Consumer will never forget what happens in fanfics!

But anyway, this is truely the BEST chapter you wrote (you are getting better everytime!) and I'm very glad that some one wrote again (I'm still writing my new one).

Keep on writing Jess!
Old 2000-11-13, 18:47
Neko

Talking good :)

that's was only to add something to the chapter

sorry =P

ok

hey, there's no one who can compare to us

together we did the most writing .

damn I would like to get a better contest you opponents are far too weak :P

show me more fanfics!
Old 2000-11-13, 20:08
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
Re: good :)

Quote:
Originally posted by Jesse
damn I would like to get a better contest you opponents are far too weak :P
What? me too?

Quote:

show me more fanfics!
I agree
Old 2000-11-13, 20:23
Neko

no , you're at least equal or better!

yeah
Old 2000-11-14, 16:46
What is this place?

*Feels all happy*

NOW I'm going to finnish my fic!
Old 2000-11-15, 07:03
Pony A-sploded!

Send a message via ICQ to Simon
Thumbs Up Like it..

very nice Jesse
Old 2000-11-26, 14:25
The return of

Post good imagination

sounds like a good story chapter and + lots of imagination added.
1 comment, how can twinsun have 4 seasons when its stuck to two suns on both sides???
Old 2000-11-26, 14:50
Neko

They are moving all the way

the two suns can't cross thge himalayi range (therefor it is so cold there)

but the other seasons have all the options

i mean: the sun can get near the surface or go away