Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2003-01-09, 17:54
Hello

Send a message via MSN to Gustav Sweden
The Two Dreams about the one Dark Tower and the one Dark Lord.

During my christmas vacation I dreamt those two strange in the night: (I have included ALL I remember from them so there is nothing left out (I only remember fragments))

1:
I was sitting in a cinema (?) watching the TTT and a really strange thing happened. There was a scene from inside Barad-Dur! The camera flew by the tower and entered a little window pretty high up. There was a stone floor and the few candles gave a pretty big hall a not so very strong light. In the middle of the hall there was a big fire and in front of it a little servant sat talking to a brown face in the brown stone wall (on the opposite side from the window). It was looking like Salazar Slytherin's (in Harry Potter) only though that it was a few times smaller (like 1x1 meter, I would presume) and the voice coming out of it was - Sauron's.

2:
The second one was a nightmare more or less. It was a town hall in a middle-sized Swedish town looking like it was built in the 19th century. It was located in front of a pretty empty square with spots of melt snow on it. I am not sure whether it was raining but it was at least very cloudy. (no sun shining through, is it called Overcast?). I entered the Town Hall through the big entrance door and for some reason it turned out to be Barad-Dur. In the small Entrance Hall (a little area between the building's two windowed doors, the kind of place where you scratch of the dirt from the shoes on the floor) a pale looking man (I think that Voldemort will look like that in the Harry Potter 4 movie) stood. He said something (in English) to me and I answered with something. There wasn't any lamp or something in the hall, so the only light came from outside, through the small windows in the old door. Through the second door's windows I saw something that looked like a postal office. Back to the man: He must have been very arrogant cause for some reason I asked him "And who are you then?" in a pretty aggressive way. The man, who had brown and dirty hair and a long black coat answered:
"Sauron" (he said it like [saw-ron])
Me (in the dream) frozed in scaredness and I woke up.

What does this mean (it was a week ago)?
Old 2003-01-09, 19:20

Send a message via ICQ to Xakep_INC
Well, i think it means nothing But that's just my opinion. People dream many strange things...
Old 2003-01-09, 19:28
(formerly) lots of numbers

Send a message via MSN to LukeNoNumbers
It possibly means that you are an even bigger LOTR/Harry Potter fan than I am. (Orthanc is a much better place to be in. Personally, I'd like to live there, preferably before the mines had been dug.)
Perhaps you were simply thinking about how the stories are slightly similar. Sauron, in this case, looks like Voldemort, or Slytherin. Dreams are quite often simply about your thoughts. Who knows?
Old 2003-01-09, 19:36
The return of

axx gives his asstounding explanation

it god saying become muslim or ill turn you into a dirty ugly sawron:P
or...
its like my grade 7 literature book, and it means you were thinking about the topic before you slept
Old 2003-01-09, 19:39

Send a message via ICQ to Xakep_INC
/me 100% agrees with axx!
Old 2003-01-09, 19:48
ffffff

Ummm.... I studied dreams for a while so let me think :: Opens dream book :: Oh Dear GOD! Your going to DIE!!! To dream of Harry Potter related things means certain DEATH!
Just kidding.... Umm... i think to dream of a screen (Cinema) means you will broaden your horizons (dont ask me). To dream of a small town somtimes means you will need to relax soon. Big places (such as churches and halls) mean your going to see somthing beautiful/meaningful/life changing soon (now that ones just stoopid)
Yeah... that probally wont help you. I shall leave now...
[21:53] <OBattler> i just donĀ“t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2003-01-09, 19:51
(formerly) lots of numbers

Send a message via MSN to LukeNoNumbers
I seem to remember that, according to Frued (spelt incorrectly), most things seem to be about sex. Don't ask me, though...
Old 2003-01-09, 22:34
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Hmm..I don't usually dream about things i like..

I dream about all kinds of things...

I wish i would dream about LotR or Final fantasy or somthing..

Hmm..I once dreamt about ff7 when i was in a period where i was reading a hugh series of FF fanfics. (which were excellent, btw)

I was constantly thinking about ff7's characters at the time, so naturaally i dreamt about it.

I also dreamt about ff8 once when i played it at 2:00 am..