Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

General The general chatting goes on in here. That means talk about the LBA games and its world.

Old 2003-04-21, 23:50
Magic Ball Master

Twinsun PROPER LBA Novel

Ok, seeing as there were some people who wanted to do an LBA2 novel, and morshem doesn't seem to be doing anything about it, I thought I'd start it up. Each person can do as little or as much (not too much) as they want, as long as it keeps to the LBA2 storyline. I'll start it off with one sentence.

It was a warm and sunny day, as Zoe and Twinsen sat on a bench in the middle of Citadel Island.
Old 2003-04-22, 00:00
Magic Ball Master

Watching over the sea, Twinsen felt warm inside, sitting here next to his pregnant girlfriend, holding her tightly. Slowly he bent over to kiss her, when a cold rain drop hit his cheek. Being confused over this sudden sensation that felt like pricking needles on his glowing head, he looked up to the sky, to see dark clouds blend together.

I'll keep this thread in General for a while to get attract attention (it's a shame some forums are being ignored so often), and move it to Fanfics later.
Old 2003-04-22, 00:06
Magic Ball Master

The dark clouds clustered together to form a thick dark sheet over the Twinsunian sky. Light began to disperse from view as all of Twinsun became engulfed in darkness. Just as Zoe and Twinsen reallised that this was happening, rain drops began to fall from the sky, like tiny beads of glass. As they began to fall on these two, Twinsen quickly pulled up Zoe of the bench, and began to run to their home with her in his tow.

Last edited by Bushmeister; 2003-04-22 at 00:49.
Old 2003-04-22, 01:15
Magic Level: Fire Ball

Send a message via ICQ to neimad Send a message via AIM to neimad Send a message via Yahoo to neimad
(i don't speak very well english so i won't fall out the great level of literature you brought on this thread)(so here is my little collaboration)

at the same time, in the sky...

(damn ! i'm not even sure if it was good english)
Old 2003-04-22, 01:32
Magic Ball Master

Dino-Fly, his leisurely flight in the sky having been interrupted, tried desperately to circle and land on the ground. He continued to circle downwards from the great height he was at, as Twinsen and Zoe ran back home. As, Dino-Fly got near, suddenly a bolt of lightning, issued forth from the sky like a crystal shard, hit him square in the back, knocking him out nearly unconcious mid-air. In a last ditch act, he flew down to Twinsen's back yard, and hit the ground with a loud thud.
Old 2003-04-22, 06:24
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
You forgot about the rules, so I think I'll add them myself:

Word limitation: quite impossible to make a normal limit, and therefore, you should know if your post is too short or too long. Let's say, no more than 2-3 sentences in each post.
Comments: Please don't write posts that are no more than just a comment.
Flood: I believe wacko's new forum rule is validate for this thread too- Do not post unless at least 3 people have posted before you.
And last rule: Do try to avoid a very frequent use of the word "suddenly"...
[hr]
"Dino-Fly!" Shouted Twinsen and Zoé together, and started running towards him.
Old 2003-04-22, 11:17
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
Skip the rules will you? There aren't many people posting at the moment and such.
And what does it matter if the posts become big? Else it'll take like 100 posts before you end on desert Island.
[hr]

The Dinofly looked confused around him. When he saw the two quetches approaching, he tried to stand up, but failed miserably.
A large grin appeared on his face.
"I have to stop doing this"
Twinsen looked at him, shook his head.
Old 2003-04-23, 23:50
Magic Ball Master

Ok, no one else is answering? I'll do it then.

"Twinsen," Zoe said, "the dino-fly looks badly hurt. Run down to the pharmacy to see if you can find anything to cure it."
Old 2003-04-24, 00:13
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Twinsen turned around and looked at the sky.
The rain showed no sign of stopping.
He braced himself and headed downtown.
Old 2003-04-24, 00:19
Magic Ball Master

Twinsen, getting soaked in the heavy dowmpur, ran as fast as he could to the pharmacy. Drenched, he shook the rain of his clothes as he entered the pharmacy. "Hello," the pharmacist said, "how can I help you?"
Old 2003-04-24, 00:43
Still in a dream...

"DO YOU SUCK DICK!!" he said to her. "no....." she replied. "BULLSHIT! I BET YOU COULD SUCK A GOLFBALL THROUGHT A GARDEN HOSE!" Twinsen yelled. "OOooooo Masher!" she screamed, pressing the alarm. Bob came in......

(Full Metal Jacket quotes there)
Old 2003-04-24, 00:45
Magic Ball Master

LOL. Then Zoe says "Twinsen, me horny, me love you long time!"

But seriously. Back to the proper story and no spoiling it!
Old 2003-04-24, 00:55
Still in a dream...

Quote:
Originally posted by Pandemona
Bob came in......
BOB CAME IN!

not Zoe!

BOB!
Old 2003-04-24, 01:00
Magic Ball Master

Yes, Bob comes in, beats everyone up, except for Zed, who comes in and uses his super 'shroom powers to conquer Twinsun and become the new dictator. But seriously, back to the REAL story, no lame spamming.
Old 2003-04-24, 03:42
Magic Ball Master

AHEM...
"Do you have anything to cure a dinofly?" Twinsen asked the pharmacist.
Old 2003-04-24, 12:22
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
"Sorry," answered the pharmacist. "But I don't have anything for a dino-fly."
Disappointed, Twinsen started walking out of the pharmacy, when he suddenly heard a little sphero from the corner of the room.
"But I have an idea how you can help your friend!"
Old 2003-04-24, 12:49
Magic Ball Master

Just as the sphero lady called out to Twinsen, he suddenly noticed a rabibunny enter and walk about very strangely, before he could do anything, the rabibunny ran out with the lady's umbrella! "Thief!" She cried. Twinsen went outside to try to sort things out.
Old 2003-04-24, 18:52
Magic Ball Master

Twinsen approached the lady, "If you want help with your Dino-Fly," she said, "then get me my umbrella back." Twinsen, only happy to oblige the lady, began to discreetly sneak up on the rabbibunny who had shamelessly stolen the umbrella. As Twinsen sneaked right next to him, the rabbibunny turned around.
Old 2003-04-24, 20:27
Magic Ball Master

"Mi-Mi-Mister Twinsen why are you following me?" asked the nervous Rabbibunny. "The umbrella please" Twinsen replied.
Old 2003-04-24, 20:40
Magic Ball Master

"Wh-what?," he said, "oh, th-this, I thought it was mine, I'm so sorry." The rabbibunny handed the umbrella back to Twinsen. Twinsen approached the shpero woman and gave her back the umbrella.
Old 2003-04-24, 21:38
Le dictateur

"Oh thank you sir, you've gotten my umbrella back. I work for a healing wizard, on Desert Island, Go see him and tell him I sent you. I'm pretty sure he could cure anything, even a Dinofly."
"Thanks ma'm" Twinsen replied before he turned around and headed for the harbour to buy a ferry ticket.
Old 2003-04-24, 21:54
Magic Ball Master

Twinsen dashed through the rain, entering the ticket office soaked in rain. He walked up to the quetch at the counter.
"Hello Mr. Twisen, Inter-Island Ferry Service how may I help you?" he said. "I'd like to got to Desert Island," Twinsen replied. "OK, here's your ticket Mr. Twinsen, you'll be able to leave once the storm is over."
Old 2003-04-24, 22:47
Fruto di tutti frutti

Hmm... the storm, thougth Twinsen, when is it going to stop raining? He went out and headed the park, where four street lamps hardly lit up the darkness, and he started to walking around and pondering.
Old 2003-04-24, 23:46
Magic Ball Master

Twinsen walked back to his house, to tell Zoe that he couldn't find a cure for the Dino-Fly at the pharmacy. After he spoke with her, he noticed a lone rabbibunny waiting outside the light house. Twinsen approached her, to ask why she seemed so sad.
Old 2003-04-25, 10:01
Banned

Twinsun The rabbibunny at the lighthouse

The rabbibunny said 'I can't understand it! The lighthouse is closed, and Raph has been away in long time, he said he went up to the cliffs!'