Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Creations - General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Creations - General The place for the creative LBA fans.

Old 2010-08-17, 07:28
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Obrasilero.com doesn't work o_o

Hey, Obrasilero.com Site doesn't work, Does all the Obrasilero's stuff has gone?
Old 2010-08-17, 14:50
Magic Ball Master

Send a PM to Battler (fmr. Obrasilo). He probably can direct you towards what you're looking for.
Old 2010-08-18, 15:13
Magic Ball Master

For sake of God knows what convenience, it now is in three five separate places as far as I remember.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBrattler
ehhh, well tcvn is at usual, www.cursedvideo.co.cc/forum
then i split the lba part out of tcvn, now at www.islandcx.co.cc/forum
the beta forum is at www.abandonet.co.cc/forum
the anime/manga/idols forum is coming at www.aniboshi.co.cc/forum
the polish anti-police forum is at http://chwdp.forumer.com
Old 2016-03-17, 13:55
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
The LBA stuff is all at: http://www.islandcx.net . All the other sites Kobold listed are irrelevant.
Old 2016-03-18, 00:14
Polly parrot

Whoah, this comes back from far !
Edit : I checked out your screenshot page again, really like the stadium on principal island (in the modified grids section).
Old 2016-03-18, 12:23
Neko

woah those are cool grids.

but yeah, late response ^^ but better late than never!
Old 2016-03-18, 13:54
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
I need to put my grid of Temple of Bù before the sandstorm up there too. It's arguably my best grid ever, and yet I never could be arsed to put it onto the site for some reason.

Edit: - Polaris: The stadium is the military camp grid. It's intended to be what I thought was most likely done with the military camp area after the end of LBA 1.

Also, two of the grids are the ruins of Sendell's Temple on Principal Island, reconstructed back into a how I supposed the building looked like before it was demolshed. One uses the original looks as we see it in LBA 1, one uses the end of the game "emerald" look to symbolize the temple in all its past glory.

One is the Principal Island fortress grid, modified to how I thought it would have been remodeled into an expansion of the city after the end of LBA 1. Then there's the Citadel Island harbor as I imagined it after the end of LBA 1. And lastly, the Citadel Island pharmacy area as it would be after the end of the LBA 1 and after the end of the party. Though if you open the LBA 1 party version of the grid in Zink's program, you'll notice there is a door and a window IIRC where the robot is in the beginning of the game, though it doesn't quite look like the LBA 2 school (while my grid does, obviously). I suppose the school was initially improvised from the covered storage area, and only later was that demolished and a proper building built in its place.

Edit #2: Ew... the downloads section is WAY outdated. There is the messy WinHQR but not its vastly superior successor, the LBA Resource Manager. And the LBA 2 saved game editor is missing, as is the LBA Model Manager. Though I have an updated version of the LBA 2 saved game editor that I should post. As far as I remember, I've eventually found where the life points are stored, and fixed some other things too, as well as adopted the .DLL with the original Adeline compression code which is substantially faster than Zink's code the last posted version used (and I mean really - from several seconds to load a saved game to almost instant loading).

Last edited by Battler; 2016-03-18 at 14:04.
Old 2016-03-18, 14:01
Neko

put em up please Battler, this sounds good.

btw can we play them as well? Is it easy to implement it instead of the original grid?
I haven't been into the modding section of this game for a long time
Old 2016-03-27, 06:29
Welcome to Zirla!

- Jesse: It depends on how much is changed. If it's just the grid - you just replace it in LBA_GRI.HQR. If it's the grid and the BLL, then you also need to replace the corresponding entry in LBA_BLL.HQR. If any bricks are used that do not appear in the original LBA 1 - then pray God that Zink's tools can marge grid+BLL+bricks in, and if they can't, then all your bets are off.
Unfortunately, from what I remember, his scenario manager (a scenario is a combined file in the HQR format that contains grid+grid fragments+BLL+bricks+scene) was quite rudimentary and was designed into creating the needed .HQR's from scratch in mind, rather than modifying original LBA 1 grids.

Also I need to find all the actual grids (IIRC on my site, I put up only the screenshots), and upload them.
Old 2016-03-27, 21:52
Polly parrot

Do upload your Bù temple grid though