Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

View Poll Results: MBN Wrestlefest 2K13: 10 Years Anniversary Edition
Anakin aka Euphoriosis 10 41.67%
A_LIPSTICK aka fffforumfucker 11 45.83%
Double-J aka The Whimsical Connoisseur 14 58.33%
Darkflame aka The Chief 6 25.00%
Battler aka Church of Loliconology 10 41.67%
Jesse aka Church of Muertism 12 50.00%
Pimmin aka Nyan Cat 10 41.67%
Ratchet aka Grumpy Cat 11 45.83%
SpaceGuitarist aka Bibin 12 50.00%
J McKalling aka Jackyboy 8 33.33%
Kitarii aka Ricochet 15 62.50%
Twinsan aka McTwinny 5 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-04-26, 16:29
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aule View Post
It's nice to see old wrestlefest traditions still hold.

Wow, so after being inactive for years, you suddenly so coincidentally come back when there's a controversy surrounding me. Sorry, but it's blatant someone has summoned you here to gain advantage over me in debate, which is quite lame, to say the least.
I find this heavily ironic, that I get accused of asking friends to sway things in my favor, but then one of the same people accusing me, actually does the very same thing they're accusing me of. How hypocritical.
Old 2013-04-26, 16:34
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Here's what I propose!

Twinimation posts a link to her facebook page.
If we see that she is a legit person, and too good looking to be associated with battler in any way, we'll know battler's innocent!
Old 2013-04-26, 16:38
Magic Ball Master

Maybe you could fix it by renaming yourself back to OBrasilo.
Old 2013-04-26, 16:39
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
Here's what I propose!

Twinimation posts a link to her facebook page.
If we see that she is a legit person, and too good looking to be associated with battler in any way, we'll know battler's innocent!
Not everyone uses Facebook. At least, I know I don't. And even if she linked a facebook page, how would you prove it's really her? I could link a facebook page of Bill Gates, but that doesn't mean I really am him. So using Facebook as proof is stupid.

But in any case, I'm not the one who has to prove I don't know her. It's those who claim I do know her, that have to prove their claim with conclusive evidence. The onus is on the ones making the claim, not on the ones denying it. Also, innocent until proven guilty.
Old 2013-04-26, 16:42
the legend

Quote:
too good looking to be associated with battler in any way

You guys...
Old 2013-04-26, 16:44
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
Not everyone uses Facebook. At least, I know I don't. And even if she linked a facebook page, how would you prove it's really her? I could link a facebook page of Bill Gates, but that doesn't mean I really am him. So using Facebook as proof is stupid.

But in any case, I'm not the one who has to prove I don't know her. It's those who claim I do know her, that have to prove their claim with conclusive evidence. The onus is on the ones making the claim, not on the ones denying it. Also, innocent until proven guilty.
It's a joke, buddy.

*holds up sarcasm sign*
Old 2013-04-26, 16:46
Party animal

Quote:
Actually, you're stupid. Most people use facebook nowadays. All we have to do is tell her to write "I love twinsen" on her status and we'll know it's her. (unless she asks a friend to do it but it's unlikely)

Quote:
The onus is on the ones making the claim, not on the ones denying it. Also, innocent until proven guilty.
In your case I'd say guilty until proven innocent. I don't know if you've noticed, but people tend to assume the worst about you.
Old 2013-04-26, 17:02
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Actually, you're stupid. Most people use facebook nowadays. All we have to do is tell her to write "I love twinsen" on her status and we'll know it's her. (unless she asks a friend to do it but it's unlikely)
Well, I know other people besides me who don't use facebook. And in any case, there are 6 billion people on Earth, and the number of Facebook accounts isn't even close to that. So hardly most people use it.

Quote:
In your case I'd say guilty until proven innocent. I don't know if you've noticed, but people tend to assume the worst about you.
This isn't only about me, it's also about Twinimation. Is it really appropriate to welcome a newbie by going "Oh, you put X as referrer and voted for X in the forum's #1 epeen contest, you must be Y's friend then!"
Actually, let me ask anyone... even if I did know her... and I don't... unless there's conclusive evidence that she registered for the sole purpose of voting for me, you have no case.

I mean, let's be honest, this is a blatant case of "Oh, something very vaguely similar to something that happened 8 years ago, happened, it must be the same thing!". Since noone has bothered to see the difference between this and 8 years ago, everyone has only focused on similarities.
Back then, it was 4 people who were already known to be my friends beforehand - they've been on the forum for a year or so back then and openly stated to my friends - all voting for exact same people I voted for.
Now, it's one single person we know nothing about, that so happened to put me as referrer - something which can be verified to not match mine or my friends' modus operandi - voting for some people on the Wrestlefest, even for people I didn't vote for, such as J McKalling.
Back then, the evidence was blatant. Now it's only circumstantial and ambiguous.
Yet people somehow manage to use the 2005 event as evidence for today's event, without accounting for any of the differences.
And how much do you want to bet that if she had put Jesse as referrer and then voted for Jesse, noone would be giving much of a damn about it?
Old 2013-04-26, 17:03
Party animal

Quote:
Well, I know other people besides me who don't use facebook. And in any case, there are 6 billion people on Earth, and the number of Facebook accounts isn't even close to that. So hardly most people use it.

This isn't only about me, it's also about Twinimation. Is it really appropriate to welcome a newbie by going "Oh, you put X as referrer and voted for X in the forum's #1 epeen contest, you must be Y's friend then!"
Actually, let me ask anyone... even if I did know her... and I don't... unless there's conclusive evidence that she registered for the sole purpose of voting for me, you have no case.

I mean, let's be honest, this is a blatant case of "Oh, something very vaguely similar to something that happened 8 years ago, happened, it must be the same thing!". Since noone has bothered to see the difference between this and 8 years ago, everyone has only focused on similarities.
Back then, it was 4 people who were already known to be my friends beforehand - they've been on the forum for a year or so back then and openly stated to my friends - all voting for exact same people I voted for.
Now, it's one single person we know nothing about, that so happened to put me as referrer - something which can be verified to not match mine or my friends' modus operandi - voting for some people on the Wrestlefest, even for people I didn't vote for, such as J McKalling.
Back then, the evidence was blatant. Now it's only circumstantial and ambiguous.
Yet people somehow manage to use the 2005 event as evidence for today's event, without accounting for any of the differences.
And how much do you want to bet that if she had put Jesse as referrer and then voted for Jesse, noone would be giving much of a damn about it?

i just wanted to say that i didn't read most of that since it was too boring
Old 2013-04-26, 17:12
the legend

Battler, I feel sad when I see your posts.

Really.

I feel really sad for you.

Because nobody reads it (not to the end anyway).

So... for your own sake, write less, otherwise you are completely wasting your time, dude.

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2013-04-26, 17:14
Neko

Quote:
That is because the same thing never happened with me.
I agree if she voted for someone else I wouldn't be so suspicious.

But, I'm rather tired of this. Twinnies vote will stand and you can even change your vote I guess, so, it's a tiebreaker if you want too
Old 2013-04-26, 17:17
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
i just wanted to say that i didn't read most of that since it was too boring
TL;DR:
1. You also need to prove that the person registered for the sole purpose of voting in the Wrestlefest, not just that the person knows me.
2. Facebook accounts count doesn't come close to the 6 billion (almost 7) that are the inhabitants of Earth. And that is without eliminating all the doubles and fakes from the accounts count.
3. Check the facts, this whole Twinimation thing is different from 2005 stuff. Back then, evidence was blatant, now it's circumstantial at best. Don't just focus on the similarities.
4. Replace me with Jesse in Twinimation's referrer field and Wrestlefest vote, and you have noone giving a damn about it. But since it's me and not Jesse, people are whining and coming up with ridiculous conspiracy theories.
Old 2013-04-26, 17:19
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
That is because the same thing never happened with me.
I agree if she voted for someone else I wouldn't be so suspicious.

But, I'm rather tired of this. Twinnies vote will stand and you can even change your vote I guess, so, it's a tiebreaker if you want too
No, I do not wish to change my vote. I never wanted to win. In fact, I never even wanted to be nominated in this Wrestlefest poll. I was surprised I was even put up for vote. So I hereby concede my defeat.
My point is just, Twinimation's vote did absolutely zero to change the outcome of the vote really, so I don't see why people are so intent at coming up with conspiracy theories about the matter.
Old 2013-04-26, 17:21
Party animal

Quote:
TL;DR:
1. You also need to prove that the person registered for the sole purpose of voting in the Wrestlefest, not just that the person knows me.
2. Facebook accounts count doesn't come close to the 6 billion (almost 7) that are the inhabitants of Earth. And that is without eliminating all the doubles and fakes from the accounts count.
3. Check the facts, this whole Twinimation thing is different from 2005 stuff. Back then, evidence was blatant, now it's circumstantial at best. Don't just focus on the similarities.
4. Replace me with Jesse in Twinimation's referrer field and Wrestlefest vote, and you have noone giving a damn about it. But since it's me and not Jesse, people are whining and coming up with ridiculous conspiracy theories.
once again. did not read.
Old 2013-04-26, 17:21
Neko

Quote:
No, I do not wish to change my vote. I never wanted to win. In fact, I never even wanted to be nominated in this Wrestlefest poll. I was surprised I was even put up for vote. So I hereby concede my defeat.
My point is just, Twinimation's vote did absolutely zero to change the outcome of the vote really, so I don't see why people are so intent at coming up with conspiracy theories about the matter.
I didn't want to start a conspiracy thing, I just found it too bizarre how at the last moment the vote got changed in your favor by a newbie who had exactly 1 post and who basically coincidently comes back out of nowhere to defend this with your exact predicted explanation.

But, you know, I take it back.
Old 2013-04-26, 17:24
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
once again. did not read.
And how am I supposed to say all that in a fricken one-liner? Geez... it's impossible to have a debate with you then.
Old 2013-04-26, 17:27
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
and who basically coincidently comes back out of nowhere to defend this with your exact predicted explanation."
Well, considering from what I know of, Umineko is the only anime that has a character named Battler, it was quite easy to predict.
Old 2013-04-26, 17:28
the legend

Quote:
And how am I supposed to say all that in a fricken one-liner? Geez... it's impossible to have a debate with you then.
Just stop, because noone cares. Please, you're only making a fool of yourself.
These "problems" are BORING that's why noone reads. Sorry to be the one who breaks it to you, dude.
Old 2013-04-26, 17:33
Party animal

Obras your style of writing is tedious and boring.

When you write a post, you should think "Is this post full of pointless boring details that no one but me cares about?". If the answer is yes, do not post.

We're just messing with you, you're the only one here who truly cares about this twinnimation situation.The rest of us are just poking fun. (although that's not to say that most of us don't find it suspicious, we do).
Old 2013-04-26, 17:36
Welcome to Zirla!

Well I'm just trying to defend myself and her.
Old 2013-04-26, 17:39
Party animal

which brings us back to the facebook proposal.

and before you go all "BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE IN AFRICA WITH NO INTERNET WHO DON'T USE FACEBOOK", let's wait for twinny to reply and see what she has to say.
Old 2013-04-26, 17:53
Welcome to Zirla!

Or why don't you instead stop shifting the burden of proof to her. You and your mates are making a claim, the onus is on you people to prove it.
Old 2013-04-26, 19:00
Idot

Send a message via ICQ to Aule
Quote:
Wow, so after being inactive for years, you suddenly so coincidentally come back when there's a controversy surrounding me. Sorry, but it's blatant someone has summoned you here to gain advantage over me in debate, which is quite lame, to say the least.
I find this heavily ironic, that I get accused of asking friends to sway things in my favor, but then one of the same people accusing me, actually does the very same thing they're accusing me of. How hypocritical.
Last time I checked, 4 months is not "years".
None summons me, I'm not a fucking genie and normal people don't do that.
If I had to write all my posts while you were not doing some stupid shit I would have to wait forever. I lurk this place all the time and comment once in a while.

Why are you attacking my person for writing a comment not directly related to this "debate". Some people change obras, not everyone is the same as they were years before. Just because you still have the same manners and views as you did back in the day doesn't mean I do.
Old 2013-04-26, 19:19
Neko

I summon thee Aule!

Old 2013-04-26, 19:37
ffffff

battler, this isn't a court of law. we don't have to prove shit.

let's face it, she's either your alt or a friend of yours. don't get me wrong, none of us actually care. in fact, we love the fact you do shit like this. i think i actually fell on the floor laughing, a literal rofl if you will. keep up the good work, bucko.
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*

Tags
i actually like this, judgemental newbie, obrasilo, worst thread ever, wrestlefest