Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

View Poll Results: MBN Wrestlefest 2K13: 10 Years Anniversary Edition
Anakin aka Euphoriosis 10 41.67%
A_LIPSTICK aka fffforumfucker 11 45.83%
Double-J aka The Whimsical Connoisseur 14 58.33%
Darkflame aka The Chief 6 25.00%
Battler aka Church of Loliconology 10 41.67%
Jesse aka Church of Muertism 12 50.00%
Pimmin aka Nyan Cat 10 41.67%
Ratchet aka Grumpy Cat 11 45.83%
SpaceGuitarist aka Bibin 12 50.00%
J McKalling aka Jackyboy 8 33.33%
Kitarii aka Ricochet 15 62.50%
Twinsan aka McTwinny 5 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-04-26, 21:08
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_LIPSTICK View Post
battler, this isn't a court of law. we don't have to prove shit.
You do have to prove any claims you make. Otherwise you get the reputation of a faker and a fraud. I've been there, done that. So I know how bad that can get.

Quote:
let's face it, she's either your alt or a friend of yours.
She's not my alt. Jesse pretty much confirmed it to me in PM that she used non-proxy American IP's, thus ruling out sockpuppetry.
As for friend... you've been in my fucking IRC channel... all my Internet friends are either here or in that channel... and Twinimation is a newbie on this forum, and you can feel free to verify she isn't on my entire IRC network. Nor on any forum of mine, BTW.
Old 2013-04-26, 21:09
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aule View Post
Just because you still have the same manners and views as you did back in the day
I don't. People like you just refuse to accept that because it's much more convient to live in the past and keep insulting me. And I'm quite sure the Moderators here enjoy seeing that, otherwise they'd have taken action already.
Old 2013-04-26, 21:24
Idot

Send a message via ICQ to Aule
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
I don't. People like you just refuse to accept that because it's much more convient to live in the past and keep insulting me. And I'm quite sure the Moderators here enjoy seeing that, otherwise they'd have taken action already.
First of all, I havn't interacted with you in three years and the first thing you do when I write something is to act like it's been one day, attacking me instantly and telling me what I belive and not.

Second of all, you cry about people using Ad Hominems and then you do it yourself all the time( "People like you just refuse to accept..." is a typical one).

And a third thing is you are doing the same thing you always have been doing, crying about mods, trying to get your mates in as mods and engaging in the same kind of stuff.

You should take a hard look at your posts about maturity and then look at what you do yourself, you will see a sharp contrast.
Old 2013-04-26, 21:33
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
First of all, I havn't interacted with you in three years and the first thing you do when I write something is to act like it's been one day, attacking me instantly and telling me what I belive and not.
Because you so conveniently return when there's a controversy surrounding me?

Quote:
Second of all, you cry about people using Ad Hominems and then you do it yourself all the time( "People like you just refuse to accept..." is a typical one).
Well what the fuck is it left for me to do? Shut up and let people trample on me? Sorry, I've been letting people do it for too much time now. Enough is enough.

Quote:
And a third thing is you are doing the same thing you always have been doing, crying about mods, trying to get your mates in as mods and engaging in the same kind of stuff.
You know, I'd like to see you in my pants, always getting berated, insulted, for the smallest things, and ganged up on. You'd also start pleading for help. And no, before you start, I won't do a 180 degree turn and become another person just so you guys like me. Forget it. Either you guys accept me as I am, or learn to ignore things you don't like.

Quote:
You should take a hard look at your posts about maturity and then look at what you do yourself, you will see a sharp contrast.
Oh yes because I'm nothing but mistakes and you and your friends are nothing but perfection right? Yeah, no. You people do nothing but see mistakes in others but never your own.
You people throw accusations at me so lightly that it's not even funny anymore, then I throw one and it's suddenly wrong. Just who the fuck do you people think you are?

Yes, if anyone wonders, I've done my fair share of shit in the past. And I do sometimes still say things that immature and crappy. But I have the guts to admit what I do. You guys don't.
Old 2013-04-26, 21:37
Neko

You just attacked him out of nowhere, no need for that man. Let it go.

I did insinuate you pulled off what you did before. Sucks to have a reputation. But you know what? I take it back, happy now?

Quote:

Well what the fuck is it left for me to do? Shut up and let people trample on me? Sorry, I've been letting people do it for too much time now. Enough is enough.

You know, I'd like to see you in my pants, always getting berated, insulted, for the smallest things, and ganged up on. You'd also start pleading for help. And no, before you start, I won't do a 180 degree turn and become another person just so you guys like me. Forget it. Either you guys accept me as I am, or learn to ignore things you don't like.

Oh yes because I'm nothing but mistakes and you and your friends are nothing but perfection right? Yeah, no. You people do nothing but see mistakes in others but never your own.
You people throw accusations at me so lightly that it's not even funny anymore, then I throw one and it's suddenly wrong. Just who the fuck do you people think you are?

Yes, if anyone wonders, I've done my fair share of shit in the past. And I do sometimes still say things that immature and crappy. But I have the guts to admit what I do. You guys don't.
Old 2013-04-26, 22:02
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
You just attacked him out of nowhere, no need for that man. Let it go.

I did insinuate you pulled off what you did before. Sucks to have a reputation. But you know what? I take it back, happy now?
Yes, sucks to have a reptuation based on crap from 8-9 years ago, when I was a fricken adolescent, for crying out loud.
And it's not like other people on this forum haven't done their own fair share of crap throughout their adolescence and early youth, yet somehow I'm the only one whose past crap gets routinely flinged in their face.

Edit:
Wrestlefest 2k7 - no problems.
Wrestlefest 2k5 - shit happened.
Wrestlefest 2k6 - no problems.
Wrestlefest 2k7 - no problems.
Wrestlefest 2k9 - no problems.
I was up for vote in at least the 2k9 one, apart from the 2k5 one where shit happened. And there was no problem in the 2k9 Wrestelefest from me. Yet, apparently, my behavior from the 2k5 Wrestlefest gets cherry-picked as the "type example" of my behavior regarding Wrestlefests, when it's actually just one single Wrestelefest in which I caused shit. Sorry, but if I caused problems in each and every single Wrestelefest, I could see why I'd have a bad reputation regarding it. But that people are giving me a Wrestelefest reputation based on a cherry-picked bad Wrestelefest, well, that's just stupid.

Last edited by Battler; 2013-04-26 at 22:09.
Old 2013-04-26, 22:14
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
It's nice to see old wrestlefest traditions still hold.

You're going to tell me you didn't mean "It's nice to see the old wrestlefest traditions of Obras doing shit still hold."? Because that's what I interpreted it to mean, and that's why I reacted like I did to your post.
Old 2013-04-26, 22:30
the legend

Oh pity, all these typed letters that will never be read...
Old 2013-04-26, 22:33
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
guys, i'm willing to pay top dollar to anyone who can get battler to shut up
Old 2013-04-26, 22:37
~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
I don't know if you've noticed, but people tend to assume the worst about you.
I... I don't.

Quote:
i just wanted to say that i didn't read most of that since it was too boring
I... I did!
Old 2013-04-26, 22:51
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Why can't you just be a man and ignore my posts if you're so bothered by them?
Old 2013-04-26, 23:26
~

Quote:
Why can't it be the opposite as well?
Don't ask a troll to stop trolling. Just stop responding.
You could join my experiment mentioned in the "forum rules and guidelines" thread.
Old 2013-04-26, 23:27
Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasia View Post
Why can't it be the opposite as well?
Don't ask a troll to stop trolling. Just stop responding.
You could join my experiment mentioned in the "forum rules and guidelines" thread.
That would be a great idea. Less drama
Old 2013-04-26, 23:31
~

Quote:
That would be a great idea. Less drama
Well, I've already presented that idea, but people were like "it won't solve anything, blah, blah, it will be even worse than it's now"...
But we can't know if we don't try at least.
Old 2013-04-27, 00:00
Previously Link

Just added A_Lipstick to my ignore list... Didn't know we could do that.
Old 2013-04-27, 00:03
Welcome to Zirla!

I technically have Aule, Anakin and A_LIPSTICK all three on my ignore list already. But sadly, vBulletin still allows you to read their posts if you so wish. I wish that option was removed, so I could have just no way to read their posts.
Old 2013-04-27, 00:05
Idot

Send a message via ICQ to Aule
Quote:
Stop seeing conspiracies everywhere, as I said I have been lurking alot, and it was only 4 months since i posted, not years. Just because you have some victim mentalaty it doesn't mean you get a free ticket to insult me as soon as I write something.

Quote:
Practice what you preach?
You complain about ad hominems and strawmen but you do them ALL THE TIME, in this post you say:
Quote:
And as you can see it's full of vague attacks on me and my "friends", putting precieved actions of others as my own because you dislike them and me. I havn't spoken to most people here for a long time.

Quote:
You know, I'd like to see you in my pants
Now this is just sexual harasment.

Quote:
Always getting berated, insulted, for the smallest things, and ganged up on. You'd also start pleading for help.
Maybe what you precieve as "the smallest things" is something other people see as not so small things? Putting it in perspective, getting disagreed with and suspected of repeating something you are famous for on an internet forum is a small thing according to some.

Quote:
And no, before you start, I won't do a 180 degree turn and become another person just so you guys like me. Forget it. Either you guys accept me as I am, or learn to ignore things you don't like.
Yet you do the same thing, you want anakin and a_lipstick and the mods to become another person, yet you are unwilling to change? You claim to have matured but you still want everyone around you to adapt instead of adapting yourself.

Quote:
You say and do the same things, you claim you want people to "debate" with you, but whenever someone challanges you this victim mentality cryfest starts. EVERY TIME. This is why none can take you serious anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler
You're going to tell me you didn't mean "It's nice to see the old wrestlefest traditions of Obras doing shit still hold."? Because that's what I interpreted it to mean, and that's why I reacted like I did to your post.
I meant that it's nice to see the wrestlefest is back up.

Quote:
Quote:
Why can't you just be a man and ignore his posts if you're so bothered by them?
Old 2013-04-27, 00:07
Neko

Ok this really is enough.
Aule and Battler: you can continue this elsewhere ok?
The wrestlefest discussion is over. Let's move to round two.
Old 2013-04-27, 00:07
the legend

Hey guys, just to let you know, the second round of the wrestlefest HAS NOT started yet, why are you all wrestling with eachother?

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2013-04-27, 00:17
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
Quote:
In any case, I'm already starting to like you. You are so joyful that it makes me wish I was like that too. And your avatar is cute. Nice to meet you.

I honestly hope you'll never write a screenplay, or I fear it might contain the worst and most unreal dialogues ever

You didn't vote yourself using your "madotsuki" sock-puppet yet, why is that?
Old 2013-04-27, 00:26
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Now this is just sexual harasment.
Sorry, I should have said "in my shoes". It's just that the Italian version of the expression came in my mind first for some reason. Sorry for that.

Quote:
Maybe what you precieve as "the smallest things" is something other people see as not so small things? Putting it in perspective, getting disagreed with and suspected of repeating something you are famous for on an internet forum is a small thing according to some.
A disagreement can be expressed politely. You don't need to call a person names to disagree with them. Anakin and A_LIPSTICK don't get that.

Quote:
Yet you do the same thing, you want anakin and a_lipstick and the mods to become another person, yet you are unwilling to change? You claim to have matured but you still want everyone around you to adapt instead of adapting yourself.
The adaptation required from them is to become more polite. The one required from me is to turn all my views and opinions 180 degrees and develop a completely different personality. I think there's a big difference there.

Quote:
You say and do the same things, you claim you want people to "debate" with you, but whenever someone challanges you this victim mentality cryfest starts. EVERY TIME. This is why none can take you serious anymore.
Because they "challenge me" by insulting me and calling me names, and bringing up past matters, instead of doing it maturely.

Quote:
I meant that it's nice to see the wrestlefest is back up.
Then I misinterpreted your sentence. Sorry then.

Quote:
Why can't you just be a man and ignore his posts if you're so bothered by them?
You're right.
Old 2013-04-27, 00:28
Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
I honestly hope you'll never write a screenplay, or I fear it might contain the worst and most unreal dialogues ever

madotsuki shares ip with a different user.
Old 2013-04-27, 00:29
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post

Madotsuki isn't my sockpuppet, and neither is Twinimation. I think the Moderators here can back me up on both.
Old 2013-04-27, 00:30
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
madotsuki shares ip with a different user.
Ditzy Doo?
Old 2013-04-27, 00:30
~

Quote:
A disagreement can be expressed politely. You don't need to call a person names to disagree with them. Anakin and A_LIPSTICK don't get that.

The adaptation required from them is to become more polite. The one required from me is to turn all my views and opinions 180 degrees and develop a completely different personality. I think there's a big difference there.

THIS!!!!
this, this, this!!!

Tags
i actually like this, judgemental newbie, obrasilo, worst thread ever, wrestlefest