Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Creations - General

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Creations - General The place for the creative LBA fans.

Old 2000-12-02, 21:37
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
Ok... I'll warn you, read this at your own risk. These are far the most boring chapters I've ever writen (exept my first fanfic (not LoM), but that was absolute crap!).
The only reasen I post them is that people who actual read my stuff know what happened...

Chapter 6: The Centre

Lukelly the centre wasn't far away from the hospital so he would have to 'venture' through the streets. But when he walked past a corner to enter the street to the left of him, he was grabbed at his coat and pushed against the wall. In the front of him stood a large fearsome looking creature.
Oh no!
His breath stopped.
A Demension Creature!
===============================================================
Some info

Demension Creatures are the absoluut elite of the demonic army, some say they are directly created by 'One' the first Acient (controlers of the demon dismension, for more info read The Legend of Magic (self promotion, but if you ask it I'll explane)). Demension Creatures are mostely send for special missions, from getting a packige, to killing a Chosen One or even killing a Godlike (the Ancients don't do that, they're afraid to get hurt). They go strait to their goal so they are not the 'killing for fun' types. They know an iron dissepline, no one would even think about of deserting, matter in fact they don't really think at all (however that does not make them fools). They carry a spear of about 2 meters long which they can trow with an enourmous accuracy and power, the tip of the spear is so poissonous that if the person isn't killed while hitted he/she would sertenly die (a horreble death) within 3 minutes from the poisson. The main reason they are feared is because no one knows how to kill them...

A Demonsion Creature

The Demension Creature looked at him and made a kind of sissing and klacking noice with his teeth.
'Sssstay'out of thisssss, Chossssen One....' it sissed and put Twinsen down.
'Weee havvv warned you....' and it crawled up against a wall and dissapeared.
Twinsen checked his entire body if there wouldn't be a spear inside of him.
What the Hell? W...why..t..they...OH MY GOD! I got to hurry up! and he run away to the centre.

Twinsen aproached a kiosk and asked if he(the kiosk keeper) had any information about the city, his answer was a kind of info builitain.

'Welcome to (Newer) New York, the city that will make you tremble of suprice'
Sure...
He looked a little further.
.....New York is also known as Dubbl'NY or New New York because it was burned to the ground in late 1998 (parallel universe), caused by an assault of the Razor Terrorist Movement (RTM). Luckely the city could be rebuild thanks to enourmous donations of multibillionair Alexander Raiten, head of Raitech.....
Jackpot! I guess that guy is worth to vissit
"How much?" and he pointed to the info thingy.
"Fiv bucks"
"Bucks?"
"Yeah you know dollar, cash?" he said while he lifted his arm and moved his thum over one of his fingers.
Twinsen give him the money and put the rest back in his wallet, said goodby and walked further.

After an minute of 10 he finally reached the centre. Walking through it he was amazed what kind of shops they had and esspecialy: what they sold in those shops, toyshops (full of discusting cute looking creatures called 'Pokémon'), cdstores (where posters hang of so called 'Britney Spears and Cristina Aguthingy' women), giftshops (with things no-one knew where you could use them for, but they were funny to look at), stores where they sold vegetebles (with big signs saying: we don't sell genetic manipulated food), etc.

He stopped at a store where they sold technology at stood in the front of a couple of tv's, there was somekind of progamme on (news mayby?)

......There is still no trail of the 'Q-tips of Berlin' who were stollen two years ago, during an exahibit, by the RTM. Just when the FBI thought they founded the man behind the crime, he escaped.
Accourding eyewitnesses the 3 meter long Q-tips -and other pieces of the 'Q-tips of Berlin'- were dumped at an dump and later picked up by a thing they referred as a UFO. The Q-tips.....

So..... They picked it up at an garbage planet..... he thought smilling.
A feel of hunger entered his stomach. He wanted to reach out to the rastions he took with him but remembered that he left them in his backpack.
Looks like I have to take a taste of this planets 'deliseus' food and he hoped it was better than the Zeelichian Firefly tart (which taste was still very fresh in his mind).
He walked in the first 'snackbar' (what ever it is) he incounterd (one with a big red M), walked in and was supriced that there were so many people here. He ordered something called 'Hamburger' at the bar and took it to a table near a window. He wanted to bite in it but when his eyes fell on a sign saying: "100% RECYCLED FOOD!"
he lost his appetite. He put his 'hamburger' down and looked around, a guy walked to him.
'Hey,' he said 'can I ehh...'join' you? There aren't any tables left and I hate to stand.'
'Sure,' he answered but this time he was more carefull than with his last encounter with a Terrin.
The guy sad down and put his 'hamburger' before him, he was around his age and had a dark borwn beard (only around his mouth and a moustage), and normal hight and weith. He had a little 'nerdy' look and looked quite happy.
'So, you won a lottery or something ?' Said Twinsen to start a conversation.
'Something bigger! I found you!' and smiled to Twinsen. 'Your an alien aren't you? Extraterrestial and that kind of stuff?'
What the...?! and looked with a supriced face at him.
'Your not good in hidding that, you know that?'
'Ehh....' he stumbled and tried to say more but nothing came out of his mouth.
'Arent't you interrested how I knew that?' he said as if he espected this question.
Twinsen smiled at him and tried to say that he wasn't an alien but the guy was convinced that he found an alien.
'Alright how do you know it and how much do I have to give you to keep you silent?'
'One: I saw you landing. Pretty good work by the way! The millitary didn't detect you. And about two I can be very clear: none. It's already cool enough that I meat you and some one needs to help you on this oversized piece of rock. Could I ask why your here?'
Twinsen didn't say anything but looked suspisiusly around.
'Your right we'd better get to mine place. Oh and by the way...my name is Jack'

Chapter 7: Allies?

'So where your from?' asked Jack when they were walking along a long road which was so enlighted that it looked it wasn't night at all.
'Mars' answered Twinsen and smiled mocking to Jack.
'Sure and I'm from Venus. No seriously, where are you from?'
'Doesn't matter if I told you, you wouldn't know where it would lie'
'So...try me'
'Forget it'
'What's your name than?'
'Call me Thomas'
'Thomas? You could have picked a better name you know.'
'I was in a rush'

They stopped at a big block of flats.
Big...
He took a key out of his jackpocket and put it in the keyhole, opened the door and stepped in.
'The elevator doesn't work so we have to go by stairs, for your info: I live on the 14th floor'
'Ok....'

Some minutes later they were finally at the appartment. There was loud music heareble from behind the door.
'Does she still listen to that stuff?' mumbled Jack.
He opened the door and signed Twinsen to enter. Music greeted him when he entered.
'Crista!' Screamed Jack, 'please put that music off!'
'WHAT!?' screamed a voice in the distance.
'I SAID....' but before Jack was finnished the music stopped.
'Oh well...' he said to Twinsen and he walked through the door.
Twinsen had no other option than to follow him.

They entered what had to be the living room
small...
It was indeed pretty small, there where 3 couthes placed around a table. In the front stood a TV with a cheap VCR. On the table lied all kinds of magazins, from tv till magazins with naked Terrins on it (or should he say 'Humans')
A woman entered the same room.
'Aren't you going to introduse me to that felow next to you?' she asked.
'This', he pointed at Twinsen, 'is a real alien.'
'Very funny'
'No really', and turned to Twinsen. 'Tell her'
She looked at him.
'Geez, if they aren't married or gay they're an alien. Oh well, sit down and explane'
Twinsen was trying to figure out what the hell she ment with that remark but excepted her invitation and sad down and explainded a little bit about how he came here and what happened (he left out the Demension Creature and the heroine part)

'....so I just followed the guys dirrections and I ended at that snack bar where I met Jack,' said Twinsen

'So, why are you here?' asked the Crista (the woman)
'I'm looking for someone called Micheal Raitech, I thought I should start with questioning Mr. Raiten because he's head of that big company'
'Ah yes, the evil overmind of Raitech' said Jack laughing. 'But I never heard of a guy named Micheal Raitech' he continieud, but I think I'm just the guy who can help you!'
'You can?'
'I am what multi nationals fear most'
'A Chosen One?' asked Twinsen unsertain.
Crista and Jack laught.
'Hihihi, almost. I'm a hacker.'
'Hmm I don't think that's it's wise to break into his system,' began Crista, 'after all Raitech one of the biggest installers of anti-hacking software. They might have installed a new version'
'I think I'll just go talk to that guy'
'Hungry?' asked Crista, trying to break the conversation.

Twinsen wacked up and found himself lying on a operation table. Around him where docters and nerses (clones) working. He felt a needle penetrating his skin and heard in the distance a converstaion:
'Dear docter, the DNA of the subject is almost inplanted at the N.E.C'
'Proseed,' said a familiar voice, 'I want this done before I'll leave.'
'Ofcource, my doctor'
The needle that penetraded his skin filled itself with a red liqued.
Blood....my blood?
He turned his head to the other side and saw another operation table with something on it. He tried to look closer and saw a yong white creature lying on it. The creature turned his (her/its ?) head to him.
'Soon....' said it..... 'we'll meet each other again'

And he woke up......
Old 2000-12-02, 21:38
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
Geez....

I wrote much.....
Old 2000-12-02, 22:11
Pony A-sploded!

Send a message via ICQ to Simon
"A Little Crap"

Guess you were right :P
Naa its good!
Old 2000-12-02, 22:49
Magic Ball Master

I'll read it tomorrow, Atresica... don't have the concentration right now
I still apreciate your work of course.
Old 2000-12-02, 22:53
Pony A-sploded!

Wink

you will like it wacko
Old 2000-12-02, 22:55
What is this place?

Thanx Simon!!!
Old 2000-12-02, 22:56
Pony A-sploded!

Im just telling the truth
Old 2000-12-03, 13:57
Magic Ball Master

Wacko: Well, it surely is great, Atresica! The only thing is that I haven't read your previous chapters...
Atresica: WHAT!?!?
Wacko: I hadn't got the time to read them!! I'm soooo sorry!

However, I really think you've done great work Atresica!
Old 2000-12-03, 14:42
What is this place?

*switches to Heavy-Demonic-Voice mode*
READ THEM!!!

:P

thank you for you comment!
Old 2000-12-03, 16:04
Neko

hehe, pretty well done, i also have much of those "boring chapters" these are chapters between two cool parts
there are alot of those.
but you wrote them inn a good style

way to go
Old 2000-12-03, 21:01
Your God

Send a message via ICQ to Phoenix
Well call me what you wish (actually don't) but I haven't read any of the fanfics done by any LBA community members, Jesse or Atresica etc..

I did read this one and it is still very good, you have a good imagination Atresica. Where are the previous chapters to this?
Old 2000-12-03, 21:24
What is this place?

I still have to put them on my page...