Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > LBA Projects > The Relentless Movie project
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Relentless Movie project The general for of The Relentless Movie Project. The goal of this project is to make a CG movie of Relentless.

Old 2007-02-07, 12:49
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
Concept Art Chief Assigned

I am pleased to announce DarkLoki has been assigned concept art chief!

Henceforth he is in charge of all aspexs relating to concept art controll.
Gathering, organising, assigning tasks and filling gaps.

Anyone doing concept art, or who has already done concept art they feel is usefull, should pass them onto him.
DarkLoki has already made a very nice little system here;

http://darkloki.staps.nl/rmp/index.php

Anyone that needs concept art for their piece of work and cant find it here should contact DarkLoki. You can also contact me and I'll add a task onto FP's system. (http://el-muerte.student.utwente.nl/~rmp/)

Concept art is essiential for modelers to help create lively charecters, or atmospheric enviroments.
I hope all MBN's arty folk step upto the challanges and help supply all the needed artwork

Thankyou,

Darkflame
Old 2007-03-04, 14:19
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Let me give an update, as i do not have the space nor time to add all the work that has already been made and posted on the official site i wil only add the pictures that are relevent at the moment. And at the moment this seems to be the characters. I have added some pictures of twinsen but it seems that drawings of the complete twinsen are rare so finding/ making on is high on the list. I will add pictures for all the races to the site soon.

If you have something for the repository feel free to mail it to [email address]

Last edited by DarkLoki; 2007-03-04 at 14:40.
Old 2007-03-04, 14:38
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
Yes, absolutely.
Add stuff as they are needed.

btw, DarkLoki, have no fear of writting email address, we have hitechness on this forum, see;

[email address]