Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > LBA Projects > The Relentless Movie project
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Relentless Movie project The general for of The Relentless Movie Project. The goal of this project is to make a CG movie of Relentless.

Old 2012-02-28, 18:34
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
The muli-medium mega movie voiceacting thread

This is a thread for anyone that either wants to contribute voiceacting, or needs some for the section they want to work on.

You dont need to use any if your making a scene and want to do it yourself, or are doing it "silent movie" style or something - people making the scenes can choose whatever they wish
But helps here if you need it.

People willing to voice act:

leoboe - Info: I've got a voice-mic (large-diaphragm-mic) so pretty good quality, and a rather low voice.

Hinatangel - Info: I love doing strange voices, so I think I could give voice to most female characters, from childs to grandmas. And since english is not my native language... I'd love to give the voice that extravagant intonation that is sometimes used in the game

Chal - Info: I own a large-diaphragm-microphone and thus have a pretty good recording quality. My mother tounge is german but I've been told that I my english is very good and sounds like a mixture of german and british accents. You can hear a sample of my voice here.
StreGGy - Info: I'm Italian but my accent is not the one.you.hear in the godfather movies. i can emulate a decent American English accent and even a kinda forced British English. if u want i can even do funny voices and accent, like that of a gangster, Spanish or French. i also have some acting experience, both evil and good.characters, funny and dramatic. honestly I'd love to help because I'm not playing anything since last summer

Maliavot - Info : I would LOVE TO do some voice acting! I'm not english though... I'll give some samples soon.

Contact them via pm, or post a request below.

If your a voiceactor, state below what you want to do and I will add you too the list?

Last edited by Darkflame; 2012-03-03 at 13:13.
Old 2012-02-28, 21:28
Magic Ball Master

Give me text and I'll do the job

Info: I've got a voice-mic (large-diaphragm-mic) so pretty good quality, and a rather low voice.
Old 2012-02-28, 21:55
All Hail Twinsen!

Well... I haven't got a high quality microphone or software, but I've got tons of interest in this project. Is that enough?

I love doing strange voices, so I think I could give voice to most female characters, from childs to grandmas. And since english is not my native language... I'd love to give the voice that extravagant intonation that is sometimes used in the game (I'm talking about LBA2, because I haven't played LBA1 with english o french voices yet I bought both from GOG a few days ago).

Of course, I'm open to contructive critics and I don't mind if I've got to repeat the recording several times until it gets... understandable, at least
Old 2012-02-29, 21:06
Magic Level: Green Ball

Like leoboe I own a large-diaphragm-microphone and thus have a pretty good recording quality. My mother tounge is german but I've been told that I my english is very good and sounds like a mixture of german and british accents.

You can hear a sample of my voice here.
Old 2012-03-01, 22:41
Polly parrot

Sounds well-recorded indeed.
Old 2012-03-02, 18:17
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

I would LOVE TO do some voice acting! I'm not english though... I'll give some samples soon.
Old 2012-03-03, 06:48
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
I'm Italian but my accent is not the one.you.hear in the godfather movies. i can emulate a decent American English accent and even a kinda forced British English. if u want i can even do funny voices and accent, like that of a gangster, Spanish or French. i also have some acting experience, both evil and good.characters, funny and dramatic. honestly I'd love to help because I'm not playing anything since last summer. I'll post some exemples later. i hope.this project starts
Old 2012-03-03, 13:17
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
Great
And it kinda has already in small ways, theres already some stuff uploaded.
Just got to see where it all goes.