Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

View Poll Results: MBN Wrestlefest 2K6: BASH AT THE BOARDS (Round Four...Which is 2+2, or 1+3, or 4+0)
Fireball2K the Flying Flamingo 11 61.11%
Bombastic Bomba! 5 27.78%
Medur the Marauder 7 38.89%
Gustav "Vlad the Impaler" Sweden 10 55.56%
Illumina the Illuminator 7 38.89%
Purple Sheep (I SHEAR WITH MY FUCKING TEETH) 10 55.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-11-11, 12:10
Magic Ball Master

MBN Wrestlefest 2K6: Bash at the Boards (Round Four!)

Alright, as El Muerte says, COCKS UP and let's get ready to rumble (or whatever you do when that happens). Tag teams are gone! It's time to prove your mettle on an individual level, bitches! So let's see what happens when people stop being polite and start getting...erm...real?

BTW - Since there are only six contestants, and no more tag teams - everyone gets their own cool colors! Super!

If you've got questions, shut the fuck up. I don't care. Go do something useful, like reading one of the old Wrestlefest threads.

So, without further bullshit:

Friends Are Now Enemies: Jew versus Jew! - Fireball2K the Flying Flamingo v. Bombastic Bomba!

Challenge the Mod - Winner Takes All (and moderatorship) Medur the Marauder v. Gustav "Vlad the Impaler" Sweden

Who Better Than...? Illumina the Illuminator v. Purple Sheep (I SHEAR WITH MY FUCKING TEETH)

Remember everyone, vote early and vote often! Cocks up!

THIS POLL CLOSES IN FIVE DAYS FROM 11-11-06.
Old 2006-11-11, 13:16
weee

I'll vote for whoever does more campaigning!
Old 2006-11-11, 19:22
Tomorrow burns!

Send a message via MSN to Illumina
Looks like the hard time has come for me, already outmatched with Purple Sheep's 5 points. But I will do my best to bring my campaigning to it's place before it's too late.

-------======Confessions on the MBN's floor======-------
About my own imfamous acts

This confession is dedicated to people who were involved with my actions, especially those who were offended by it. This confession was made in purpose to expiate my imfamous acts, with my pride to pay.
1. The first things I'd like to confess about, are my "post-modern ramblings". In certain discussions, I've been arguing for one side that people has questioned about. I was confident in what I was saying, but heard their claims that I wasn't making much sense at all. I was surprised that they didn't understand or didn't sympathize as much as I've expected, and I kept arguing again with same response at feedback. Here's one example from my first post #130. Since I wasn't old enough to accept the ironic jokes, I grew upset for the time being, while some people quoted me sometimes with my remembered quotes.
Here's one of the quote examples from another thread:
Quote:
Are you being serious or sarcastic? If serious, you've just brought up a joke + scandalizing yourself.
I didn't get what was so funny with my quote earlier, but it was that time when I thought that people were making fun out of me. I also remember when one of the members have put up a link to a collection of my quotes, as well as starting a parodic cult so called "Illuminati", idolizing me of course. I didn't mind it that much, but I still asked if the quote collection was for promotion or just a satire, which I got the answer here. The times grew turbulent in this thread, and that was the same time when I gave in to my demons of confidence. But now it's different; I can take people's jokes without getting directly offended, and I can write the posts more understandable. Well, it's not always perfect and sensible, but there are times when I still have to grow up. At least Aule lets me know...

2. This is not a serious thing, but it really deserves it's place here. The first times I've been in the #LBA channel at IRC, I got a warm welcome from the chatting fellow members. We've had some nice talk and I was quite active in it, which was quite worth the time. However, in later times I've entered the channel which was with plenty of members, I tried to say hello without getting any response. I then quit and came back later. After some unsuccessful greetings, I grew annoyed and complained about the idleness in the channel. I just had a question: "Why be in the chatting channel when you're not here to chat and just show that you're just online there?" Then I got a sarcastic feedback from Medur, saying it's their "purpose" (in reference to Matrix Reloaded). Next after that, I've started a thread, campaigning for a more fair activity so that the other people wouldn't unvoluntarily turn their backs to me. That campaign, of course, was in vain but I've then learned that it was I who began to annoy them. I still didn't get what was the purpose with idling.
It's been a few years after I've started a commotion with it, but right now I'm starting to have respect for idling. I don't understand exactly why, but I came to realization that people tried to make contact with me in MSN while I was "busy" in full screen.

3. The third case was pretty short-lived, but it was serious enough to make me mind about it. Sometimes every morning, I usually wake up and feel a bit turned on. I didn't knew what I would call it, until in the biology lesson we would study the sexuality in the human life. We've gone through scores of terms on swedish that described different kinds of people going through their sexual activity, like "Paedophile" "Masochist" "Transvestite" etc. Then we've passed by verbal word called "Masturbation". The description wasn't detailed, but the simple word to describe it was "self-satisfaction". That was the time when I accepted that word, oblivious that it was a disgusting word until later.
So what does this thing have to do with this place? Most of you people surely remember several years ago in #LBA, that I claimed that you guys were "masturbating". Well, it was that time when a single wrong word sparked the anger of you guys towards me some days later. In the same thread, I've tried to give honest excuses in vain, until I later withdrew my "masturbation" claim from you. Some people forgave for that, but I'll never know if the others would still remember me for this imfamous act.
Recently, I've read a question in the magazine that was sent to the sexual advisor, which sounded like this: "Why do I feel turned on every morning when I'm in the bed?" Well, the answer had to do with the Rapid Eye Movement phase while you're asleep. That was reminding me; I did use the wrong word in #LBA. It was "being turned on", not "masturbating".

There, I've admitted it all. I sincerely hope that you're happy that I've confessed the ignorance of my youth.
That's not all of the imfamous acts that I presume has been added here. If you think that something's missing here, let me know what should be added. Comments and opinions are welcome!
If you choose to recognize my daring confessions, you may reconcile by voting for Illumina. If you vote for Purple Sheep, then so be it; this confession is more than a Wrestlefest campaign, it's for cleaning my reputation in exchange of my pride.

Last edited by Illumina; 2006-11-11 at 20:36.
Old 2006-11-11, 20:00
Hello

Send a message via MSN to Gustav Sweden
I have crushed El Muerte, Lightwing and Darkflame. Now it is time for the reigning champion to fall! Double-J ain't picking easy opponents for me, but together we are strong in the struggle!
Old 2006-11-11, 21:02
Sheepie for short

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumina View Post
Looks like the hard time has come for me, already outmatched with Purple Sheep's 5 points.
Don't worry – I voted for you!

My LBA screenshots page. And some exciting games I have made.
Old 2006-11-11, 21:26
Tomorrow burns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Sheep View Post
Don't worry – I voted for you!
Such a bold act! It makes me want to vote for you too!
Old 2006-11-11, 21:50
LBA fan

Come on, gentlemen -- and women -- do the right thing! Vote for Medur!

Illumina, that was such a beautiful speech. I feel enlightened. You have my vote.

P.S. Double-J, is it me or is this the #1231298th time I'm facing Gustav?
Old 2006-11-12, 01:32
Idot

Send a message via ICQ to Aule
and why am i always having to deal with the jews and muslims
Old 2006-11-12, 15:17
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medur View Post
P.S. Double-J, is it me or is this the #1231298th time I'm facing Gustav?
It's not my fault you two always advance...maybe you'll face Purple Sheep or FB2K next round. But I couldn't not take that risk of having the Jew v. Jew matchup.
Old 2006-11-12, 15:19
Hello

Medur: I think you should pull out immediatly. Otherwise you are one of them. You are either with us or against us, remember.
Old 2006-11-12, 18:18
Idyllic + whimsical

Well ladies and gentlemen, I believe the choice is fairly obvious.
You have me.
And you have the so-called "Bomba!".
Does "Bomba!" sound like the name of someone that would lead you to supremacy?
Exactly.

Vote pink, kthx.
"Ignorance IS NOT bliss! How is your credit card history?" (Banner)
"I find bliss in Ignorance" (Linkin Park - One Step Closer)
Old 2006-11-12, 18:20
weee

I voted for Gustav, HOW BOUT THAT MEDUR? muhahaha
Old 2006-11-12, 19:33
LBA fan

ChaosFish, are you aware people who hold grudges tend to live less?

Don't vote for Gustav just because I KICKED YOUR ASS in a past wrestlefest.

And Gustav, I'm afraid I'm against you.

VOTE FOR MEDUR
MEDUR WEARS PURPLE
AND HE LACKS TIME TO DO PROPER CAMPAIGNING
Old 2006-11-12, 19:37
weee

I repeat: Muhahahahahayahihaiohuha!
Old 2006-11-12, 22:25
The Prince of all Saiyans

Send a message via ICQ to Bomba!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireBall2K View Post
Well ladies and gentlemen, I believe the choice is fairly obvious.
You have me.
And you have the so-called "Bomba!".
Does "Bomba!" sound like the name of someone that would lead you to supremacy?
Exactly.

Vote pink, kthx.
Vote for me, for FB2K, like other demagogues, instead of saying why he should be choosen, he says why the other side should not! Makes you wonder whether he indeed can reason him being chosen.
"All men dream, but not equally.Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." ~Thomas Edward Lawrence

"When you were born, the world rejoiced and you cried. Live your life, so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry." ~ Indian Saying
Old 2006-11-14, 01:46
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medur View Post
ChaosFish, are you aware people who hold grudges tend to live less?

Don't vote for Gustav just because I KICKED YOUR ASS in a past wrestlefest.

And Gustav, I'm afraid I'm against you.

VOTE FOR MEDUR
MEDUR WEARS PURPLE
AND HE LACKS TIME TO DO PROPER CAMPAIGNING
Your fighting a fight where you inevitable will end up on the losing side. 8-4.
Old 2006-11-14, 18:11
Idyllic + whimsical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomba! View Post
Vote for me, for FB2K, like other demagogues, instead of saying why he should be choosen, he says why the other side should not! Makes you wonder whether he indeed can reason him being chosen.
I'm still waiting for your great speech.

HAHAHA (mockery!)
"Ignorance IS NOT bliss! How is your credit card history?" (Banner)
"I find bliss in Ignorance" (Linkin Park - One Step Closer)
Old 2006-11-14, 19:31
Tomorrow burns!

If you vote for me, you're free to ask me for opinions about those strange posts that I've made earlier. It's curious when I look into my history sometimes...
Old 2006-11-14, 19:44
Zebrazilla

Dang, this means I misplaced one of my votes

LBA Speedruns
Personal Best - LBA 1 - Any% PC - Time: 01h 04m 23s
Personal Best - LBA 1 - Any% Android - Time: 01h 04m 35s
Old 2006-11-14, 21:41
The Prince of all Saiyans

Send a message via ICQ to Bomba!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireBall2K View Post
I'm still waiting for your great speech.

HAHAHA (mockery!)
Oh Lenny, we go way back, no reason for this to get dirty!
Just face it, people should vote for me...for I am....erm...bombastic!
"All men dream, but not equally.Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." ~Thomas Edward Lawrence

"When you were born, the world rejoiced and you cried. Live your life, so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry." ~ Indian Saying
Old 2006-11-15, 02:08
Magic Ball Master

I voted for the Jew!

Err...never mind.
Old 2006-11-15, 02:15
LBA fan

Shit.
I smell betrayal.
Old 2006-11-15, 20:05
Tomorrow burns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeless View Post
Dang, this means I misplaced one of my votes
If I were to vote, I'd wait for it a little while. But don't worry, I've prepared a demo about my feature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumina
I believe everything that has to do with the 1996 version. Since I saw the screenshot #3 from Russ-F16, my computer-logical instinct can't have wrong that it's true about this special version. My instinct doesn't sense that the picture was edited by an image editor. I can sense the screenshots after having playing LBA.
I have to eventually admit that I quite overdid it somehow. Because of reading less books and having a strong self-confidence 3 year ago, I surely lived in my own world without understanding why my posts didn't make sense to the other members (with Gobbles as an exception). I was pretty mad, you know.
But after having spoken in riddles for several posts earlier, I now realise that it's no wonder why some people started this parodic cult religion about me.
Old 2006-11-15, 20:45
LBA fan

2 to go! Vote for me, you bastards. For great justice.

Old 2006-11-15, 20:48
Magic Ball Master

Half a day left...

Tags
wrestlefest